Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 75. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 12
mayyyyybe.

maybe not. 

Was interested if anyone actually sold LCC on an exchange yet.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
Has anyone actually sold LCC yet?  I've done the process and it's worked but so far YoBit and the other exchanges are not accepting as of this posting.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
anybody has already tried to claim lcc already? any info/alerts on malware? thanks for answer!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

MiningPower.net is ready for LiteCoin Cash. Join our pool now! :

https://miningpower.net

LiteCoin Cash mining @ MiningPower.net

Low Fee, High speed Servers, Low Ping.
Every 1 hour payout (>0.01)
Quallity support. (Discord/Telegram and Mail)
No need to create a account. No need to register. You only need your wallet address

Stratum :

Low :
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.miningpower.net:20310 -u -p c=LCC
Mid range :
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.miningpower.net:20310 -u -p c=LCC,d=20400
High range :
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.miningpower.net:20310 -u -p c=LCC,d=5040000

Join now it's hot!
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Hey guys,
Sorry for a dumb question but how shall I properly claim my LCC? Should I create a new LTC wallet or just an address within the existing wallet and transfer coins from my old wallet to this new one? And then how can I get the privkey?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
"Windows defender smartscan prevented an unrecognised app from starting. Running this app may put your PC at risk."

... when i try to install 64bit wallet. Checksum was ok. Any thoughts?   Roll Eyes
Windows defender only slow your computer install eset,mcaffy.

Since I'm in crypto I'm not installing dick-eating antivirus. AFAIK windows integrated antivirus is faster... I will installl today windows in virtual box and try to claim LCC.

Are there any exchanges yet that allow deposits?
Activity: 84
Can someone eli5 how to use the console to import the bootstrap.dat so that I can be more up to date

Just copy it to C:/users/name/AppData/Roaming/LitecoinCash, Then open your wallet.

If it is reading from the bootstrap in the bottom left corner of your wallet it should say indexing blocks on disk.

Hope that helps

Big THANKS  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
"Windows defender smartscan prevented an unrecognised app from starting. Running this app may put your PC at risk."

... when i try to install 64bit wallet. Checksum was ok. Any thoughts?   Roll Eyes
That's the windows virus program. Could be a false positive which would require you setting up an exception. Some people run this stuff in a sandbox type setup so if they have viruses, they can catch it and just rebuild the system again. However, did anyone think to run it thru VirusTotal? Last time I ran litecoin core through it, it was one of the few coins that was completely clean. A lot will have stuff like "bitcoin miner" stuff flagged.

The downloaded file seems ok. Not installing it right now but scanning the actual exe would be a good idea as well.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/f9e673b95a370551a15a695d9a57d660e8a59228f402855c3b179cf89823cac6/detection
Activity: 3
Hey guys, please, someone could help me? how to sync my LitecoinCash Core ? stopped at 99.64% and it's not moving

Helpp me please!
Activity: 50
I am kinda new to this mining thing so can someone please tell what would be the best place to start mining some LCC?

https://lcc.suprnova.cc/index.php - A good place to start
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
I am kinda new to this mining thing so can someone please tell what would be the best place to start mining some LCC?
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

That's the windows virus program. Could be a false positive which would require you setting up an exception. Some people run this stuff in a sandbox type setup so if they have viruses, they can catch it and just rebuild the system again. However, did anyone think to run it thru VirusTotal? Last time I ran litecoin core through it, it was one of the few coins that was completely clean. A lot will have stuff like "bitcoin miner" stuff flagged.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

Windows defender only slow your computer install eset,mcaffy.

I have problems with lcc.multipools.club
I mine with knc Saturn , but after 30-40 mins pool stop seeng my miner.
I tried different port 11135,11136,11138.

Now i mine on Suprnova and no problems.
Shit network!  The dev couldn't even setup some working nodes to sustain the network!

Hi friend, do you know how to fix it?
Hi guys!

My litecoin cash core (qt) is locked up in 99.65% (33 hours remaining) and it does not move

Anyone here could help me? how can I fix it?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
addnode=lcc.suprnova.cc:6868
addnode=cryptopool.party:3333
addnode=yiimp.fatpanda.club:3333

These are ones that are known working for me right now. the lcc.cryptopool.party is a dedicated sync server, the other cryptopool wallet is the pool wallet that I have setup a special port directly to the wallet p2p port for.

lcc.cryptopool.party:62458
cryptopool.party:62458
62.77.153.134:62458
Just created a conf file with those  Wink
Activity: 18

These are ones that are known working for me right now. the lcc.cryptopool.party is a dedicated sync server, the other cryptopool wallet is the pool wallet that I have setup a special port directly to the wallet p2p port for.

Yep, only nodes working
Thanks by the way!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

Pages:
Jump to: