Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 74. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
The LCC core wallet 64bit that I have installed today to claim my free coins is not starting to sync

any hints?
Just wait a bit and it will find the peers to get connected to.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
anyone got any addnode lists?

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
Mine LCC at Fatpanda Club!

**http://yiimp.fatpanda.club/**

Connection settings

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://yiimp.fatpanda.club:3333 -u  -p c=LCC
Activity: 3
Activity: 32
On page one in this subject they say:

Exchanges

YoBit (auto credit for LTC at fork time available)
TradeSatoshi (auto credit for LTC at fork time available)
Mercatox (auto credit for LTC at fork time available)
CryptoBridge (NO auto credit available, only post-fork market)
MeanXtrade (auto credit for LTC at fork time available)

Am investigating which exchange to choose but can someone confirm Yobit currently is the only one actually trading LCC? Can't find LCC on the others and as Yobit is Russian I don't feel like opening an account there.

According to this site, YoBit is the only exchange trading LCC at the moment:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/litecoin-cash/

I got a YoBit account and LCC trading works there, but what doesn't work is depositing LCC from your external LCC wallet to your "internal" LCC wallet at YoBit. Just tried it an hour ago and it said "deposits currently not working".

So even if you claimed your LCC and received them in your external wallet, you cannot trade them on Yobit because you cannot transfer them to YoBit...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
The LCC core wallet 64bit that I have installed today to claim my free coins is not starting to sync

any hints?
Activity: 27
On page one in this subject they say:

Exchanges

YoBit (auto credit for LTC at fork time available)
TradeSatoshi (auto credit for LTC at fork time available)
Mercatox (auto credit for LTC at fork time available)
CryptoBridge (NO auto credit available, only post-fork market)
MeanXtrade (auto credit for LTC at fork time available)

Am investigating which exchange to choose but can someone confirm Yobit currently is the only one actually trading LCC? Can't find LCC on the others and as Yobit is Russian I don't feel like opening an account there.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast. Software engineer. System Admin
PLease tell me - If I will movwe LTC from exchange ro my wallet now, after a fork - Does it mean that I get nothng?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
If i got 6.8 LTCs in my wallet, will ich get 60 or 68 LCC?
Wondering if decimals count.
Activity: 10
buy orders on yobit are less than 0.5 btc @ > 0.0005, so when lcc deposits are working, only one early bird catches the worm  Grin
Activity: 60
So there is a strong possibility that LCC could be worth a third of a cent once the "forkdrop" is complete and everyone rushes to sell. 

Or perhaps there is a strong possibility it will triple when there is decent liquidity... who knows?

Beyond the noise around the free claim, limited exchange options and FUD from Charlie Lee is a token that does at least have some decent attributes.
Activity: 14
hello guys, ive been following this thread since beginning.

just a quick question from noob here..

i have some ltc on my trezor before the fork and just wanna ask is it possible to claim LCC and if yes, how?

thanks guy
Yeah I think so too... probably gonna be pretty much worthless when everyone dumps their claimed LCC and people start mining it...
Activity: 1
Can someone please teach me how to get a private key from LOAFWALLET?

I've tried to get private keys from those websites

http://bip32.org
https://iancoleman.io/bip39

but when I import my private key on Litecoincash core there is no LCC.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
So there is a strong possibility that LCC could be worth a third of a cent once the "forkdrop" is complete and everyone rushes to sell. 
The only people who sold LCC on an exchange (YoBit) are the ones who held LTC there at fork time and who got their LCC dropped on there. Because everyone else has not yet been able to claim their LCC and even if they have, deposits in the LCC wallet in YoBit do not work yet, so there is no way to transfer LCC from your wallet to YoBit, and therefore you can't trade them, even if you already claimed them...
Activity: 60
anybody has already tried to claim lcc already? any info/alerts on malware? thanks for answer!

No issues on Mac OSX. Downloaded the bootstrap and unzipped it into the Application Support/Litecoin Cash folder in the Library.

Took an hour or two to index but private key import was easy and as expected. Balance shows correct amount.

Only quirk along the way was that OSX didn't want to open the Core client due it being from an unknown developer. Had to force it open.
Pages:
Jump to: