Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 81. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello, guys. Here is my problem. I have discovered the fork would occur too late. So i sent my LTC to Yobit in blocks 1371098 and 1371102. At blockcain explorer transaction occured but Yobit didnt show my LTC until today evening. So my question - will i recieve LCC? Thank you.
Activity: 16
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
Yobit not currently taking new registrations Sad.
Activity: 11
Tanner - Today at 11:43 PM
STATUS: ETA 45 MINUTES Wallets are ready. Nodes are synced. By community consensus, we are waiting for the block explorer to be ready before launching. :LCC: :rocket: :crescent_moon: NEVER import private keys holding currency into any wallet to claim forked coins (including ours). Practice SAFE FORKING: 1. MOVE YOUR LTC TO A NEW ADDRESS; 2. Use the private key for your "old" LTC address to claim your LCC.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Makes me want to invest and create a fork coin. Give it a popular name add a "Z" or "Cash" at the end of it and your rich overnight  Grin

I think this launch takes the record for delay of wallet after fork....  Huh

clearly you missed Bitcoin Atom.

EDIT:

Join the discord. It's lively. Anyway, they're planning on releasing the wallets as soon as the block explorer is fully synched. This can take a while. It's only 10 GB block chain, so I'd guess probably another 5 or six hours. It is a guess.

The last time I built a block explorer, synching it took 7 days, but it was a much larger chain.
Activity: 27
Ignis was born from an Ardor/NXT fork over a month ago. Got them in my wallet but still can't sell them if I wanted to, Hitbtc says for the same length of time: Please note that deposits are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Shortly after the fork the price of 1 Ignis went up to USD18. By now it's only USD0,28. Never mind, I can't even touch it.

Just to give you guys some heads up with your LCC.
Activity: 7
Well at least they added another Mirror link on their Website to download the Bootstrap.dat.........
Activity: 277
Merit: 70
an updated wallet release time would be nice....
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Makes me want to invest and create a fork coin. Give it a popular name add a "Z" or "Cash" at the end of it and your rich overnight  Grin

I think this launch takes the record for delay of wallet after fork....  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hahahah, hilarious! Cheesy On current prices devs are sitting on roughly 12.5 mil USD Cheesy:D:D

I really believe they will release wallets before their dump at least nice chunk of their scammy shitty coinie

why not to fort all other coins and call them cash?

I dont think you even have to modify anything.. Just say it is better than bitcoin because of XY and then throw it to newbs.. you are overnight millionaire
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Activity: 42
wallet 18/19 feb. haha which timezone its gonna be?  Roll Eyes
Dev said withing 24 hours. It's been 24 hours and 30 minutes now

You ever synch a block explorer?

I don't know what block they're at yet, but I can assure you from experience, it takes a VERY long time. It has to index every transaction from the beginning of (LTC) time.

Yes all the processes are working, so it's impossible to get there right away, I'm sure dev will give you good news soon.

Hi. Is there any miner profitability calculator of bitcoin atom? And can you tell some pools, please?
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Why Mercatox has not given LitecoinCash?  Angry
Activity: 25
Too bad we did not hold LTC on yobit... IT would already be dumped Smiley
Activity: 7
Just waiting for the litecoin cash wallet to drop ... Then it's dump time for everyone.  When the exchanges allow deposits.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
wallet 18/19 feb. haha which timezone its gonna be?  Roll Eyes
Dev said withing 24 hours. It's been 24 hours and 30 minutes now

You ever synch a block explorer?

I don't know what block they're at yet, but I can assure you from experience, it takes a VERY long time. It has to index every transaction from the beginning of (LTC) time.

Yes all the processes are working, so it's impossible to get there right away, I'm sure dev will give you good news soon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Hi,

I had LTC on my Ledger Nano S at block 1,371,111.

What i did then is:

- First I transfered all assets away from my ledger so now it is empty.
- Then I extracted private key wit BIP39 tool for exact LTC address that was holding litecoins at block 1,371,111.

Now where should I import this key to - which wallet? I want to be prepared when yobit starts accepting LCC deposits.

Thanks in advance!

you must claim your LCC coins by inserting your keys into the LCC wallet, which has not yet been posted, we are all waiting.
Activity: 6
Hi,

Then I did this:

- Then I extracted private key wit BIP39 tool for exact LTC address that was holding litecoins at block 1,371,111.

Now where should I import this key to - which wallet? I want to be prepared when yobit starts accepting LCC deposits.

Thanks in advance!

The officiall wallet once it's released.
Activity: 25
Hi,

Then I did this:

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
The problem is even if we get the drop, we can't trade the LCC on Yobit, since we cannot deposit it there...

Error message:
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.

Something doesn't make sense:
"open source digital currency has nowhere to trade, because exchanges are middle men"

-- so the world needs a truly open-source and peer to peer way to trade?

PILLAR
Pages:
Jump to: