Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 82. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
according to the discord, they're waiting for the block explorer to sync before releasing the wallet.

nice, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
wallet 18/19 feb. haha which timezone its gonna be?  Roll Eyes
Dev said withing 24 hours. It's been 24 hours and 30 minutes now

You ever synch a block explorer?

I don't know what block they're at yet, but I can assure you from experience, it takes a VERY long time. It has to index every transaction from the beginning of (LTC) time.
Activity: 19
Dev said withing 24 hours. It's been 24 hours and 30 minutes now
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
according to the discord, they're waiting for the block explorer to sync before releasing the wallet.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
lfo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
BNM founder
The problem is even if we get the drop, we can't trade the LCC on Yobit, since we cannot deposit it there...

Error message:
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.

Something doesn't make sense:
"open source digital currency has nowhere to trade, because exchanges are middle men"

-- so the world needs a truly open-source and peer to peer way to trade?

lfo
BNM founder
certainly been fun to watch this one play out, thing is, when will these stop? Ugh, never. Open source's double edge sword right here folks.
It is why microsoft created azure, im guessing. #not a msft shill, actually opposite but i think the point is does open source really have the means to the end? I dont believe so, we need some regulation to prevent these types of pitfalls, but not too much if you ask me, just enough to keep the playing field cleanest at all times.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Wow they are buying endlessly!
Activity: 32
The problem is even if we get the drop, we can't trade the LCC on Yobit, since we cannot deposit it there...

Error message:
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.
Activity: 20
It's over $9 now... LOL this is hilarious to watch.

Srsly though, without even a block explorer yet to check our address balances HOW can we even KNOW if any of these coins are REALLY REAL yet?

I asked about a block explorer a few pages back but no replies...

Hmm.  Too funny.  It's still "free money" so don't really care BUT, yah, any noobs actually BUYING these coins right now on the exchange are taking a real chance it could all totally blow up crash and burn into a huge smoking crater hole in the ground, LOL

Really hilarious, lol, trading something that still doesnt exist
LCC goes to 20$
Maybe... And 20 satoshis once the wallet is released.

It's an interesting social psychology experiment, though. How many people are willing to believe that this new coin is worth the same as LTC (taking the 10:1 factor into account) ?
Activity: 608
Merit: 509
It's over $9 now... LOL this is hilarious to watch.

Srsly though, without even a block explorer yet to check our address balances HOW can we even KNOW if any of these coins are REALLY REAL yet?

I asked about a block explorer a few pages back but no replies...

Hmm.  Too funny.  It's still "free money" so don't really care BUT, yah, any noobs actually BUYING these coins right now on the exchange are taking a real chance it could all totally blow up crash and burn into a huge smoking crater hole in the ground, LOL
lfo
BNM founder
Crazy....LCC is at $5.67 at 1325 EST.....

What are the odds it's less than $0.50 by the time I've claimed my LCC?

Same odds of me making anything extra on this one.... Been watching the inside group do it for years now
Activity: 12
LCC goes to 20$

when i can download the wallet?

within the next 24 hours hopefully.
Activity: 42
LCC goes to 20$

when i can download the wallet?
Now $7.3, this is ridiculous. YoBit shouldn't have opened the LCC/BTC and LCC/USD markets before wallets were available. Anyone buying now is a fool (or an ignorant newbie getting ripped off, if I try not to be mean)

$73 free money per LTC for a coin that has not even properly launched is ridiculous. Dev is laughing at buyers right now and has no incentive to release wallets as long as fools keep buying his shitcoin. Princes are gonna crash badly once he does...
Yep, I tried to buy LCC last night on Yobit but got that wallet error  Sad

Of course I knew it wouldn't work as no one has a wallet yet lol
I suspect YoBit is using placeholder addresses in their internal database. How else could this trading work?
"Market cap" is currently above 4 billion dollars. Wondering how much of it is going to dev's pocket. Also if YoBit is colluding.
You can of course try to make a few bucks once the wallet is released and YoBit starts accepting LCC deposits. Thos who bought à $7.5 are gonna cry when it drops to a few sats/LCC.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Just bought 1 LCC for ETH, only to try out if the wallet on Yobit works now, and it worked, no more "can't create wallet" error...

However the price will be down a lot when we get the drop.
Paid a premium lol, but it worked!  Wink
Activity: 32
Just bought 1 LCC for ETH, only to try out if the wallet on Yobit works now, and it worked, no more "can't create wallet" error...

However the price will be down a lot when we get the drop.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Now $7.3, this is ridiculous. YoBit shouldn't have opened the LCC/BTC and LCC/USD markets before wallets were available. Anyone buying now is a fool (or an ignorant newbie getting ripped off, if I try not to be mean)

$73 free money per LTC for a coin that has not even properly launched is ridiculous. Dev is laughing at buyers right now and has no incentive to release wallets as long as fools keep buying his shitcoin. Princes are gonna crash badly once he does...
Yep, I tried to buy LCC last night on Yobit but got that wallet error  Sad

Of course I knew it wouldn't work as no one has a wallet yet lol
Pages:
Jump to: