Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 9. (Read 56678 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
F*ck LCC and all it's ecosystem.

Network index was below 100, every bee was expected to be profitable, f*ck the f*ckin' f*ckin' f*ck.........  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

Now I am left with nothing.

As with any staking/ hive mining process users with millions of bee's aka "Staking weight" will generate blocks more often than those with only 5000

I lost about 1000 coins hive mining while the index was below 100 also
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
F*ck LCC and all it's ecosystem.

Network index was below 100, every bee was expected to be profitable, f*ck the f*ckin' f*ckin' f*ck.........  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

Now I am left with nothing.
I don't know about tradesatoshi, never was there, but hitbtc is real scam exchange. Avoid that shit in the future. For LCC for long time the best exchange is Mercatox. Big daily voulmt, without any trouble for deposit and withdrawal.   Only one inconvenient thing during deposit, need to wait 2000 confirmation fm network. Withdrawal are going quickly with very very small fee.   

yeah after the btcp scam lawsuit I pulled all my crypto from hitbtc and will no longer use them!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Where did you find so huge fees?Huh Just curious to know what the sheet exchange  is? I did recently withdraw fm mercatox and cryptobridge with peanut fee. Something like 0.01 LCC or even less.

Hitbtc and tradesatoshi

I don't know about tradesatoshi, never was there, but hitbtc is real scam exchange. Avoid that shit in the future. For LCC for long time the best exchange is Mercatox. Big daily voulmt, without any trouble for deposit and withdrawal.   Only one inconvenient thing during deposit, need to wait 2000 confirmation fm network. Withdrawal are going quickly with very very small fee.   
Where did you find so huge fees?Huh Just curious to know what the sheet exchange  is? I did recently withdraw fm mercatox and cryptobridge with peanut fee. Something like 0.01 LCC or even less.

Hitbtc and tradesatoshi
Activity: 10
Whats up with exchanges charging 219 lcc withdraw fee?

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

It should be 10000 lcc at these rates  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

This is normal for shitcoins on shitcoin exchanges.
Activity: 2
QT wallet can't sync (16.feb)? Huh
Activity: 144
💥LCC 💥 💥💥💥💥 base currency in new bag, has everything to pump
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
Genius!!!! Great way to have a coin burn!!!!! controlled in house burn... since all coins are lost forever. Is there a ideal amount of burn that is expected?
I assume that is around 90% if the potential HIVE Income.
so as I have been watching the hive daily I have seen about 3 million ish coins burned by buying bee's!
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Genius!!!! Great way to have a coin burn!!!!! controlled in house burn... since all coins are lost forever. Is there a ideal amount of burn that is expected?

I would like to know too...
copper member
Activity: 28
addnode=108.61.229.230:62458
addnode=159.65.127.5:62458
addnode=178.62.215.167:62458
addnode=184.95.48.202:62458
addnode=198.15.127.242:62458
addnode=68.195.18.155:62458
addnode=91.134.145.201:62458
addnode=94.130.16.173:62458
copper member
Activity: 28
                                                     New update & Runing LitecoinCash on POOL                     

Freepool4all http://www.freepool4all.com

This mining pool has only 0% commission in all algorithms.

No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username.

Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday

Pool LitecoinCash

http://www.freepool4all.com

-o stratum+tcp://freepool4all.com:3333 -u -p c=LCC

-o stratum+tcp://freepool4all.com:3333 -u -p c=BTC      

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
I still havnt split my coins lol. keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can now mine LiteCash and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=LCC,mc=LCC

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=BTC,mc=LCC

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin