Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 13. (Read 56678 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Wallet on Yobit is opened! Good news, fine moves!!!  Cool Cheesy Shocked

price soon sub $0,10
LCC is listed on HitBTC. It's a real job of dev.
And good community.  I hope LCC will increase and will surprise!
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

The coin is the strongest in the niche of SHA-256 cryptos. In terms of efficiency, speed and security its top. I have never seen such a strong community support in an early stage. While BTC is facing many challenges due to there limitations my partner and I came to the conclusion that all the hardware of miners that is out needs to go somewhere and as BTC has exponentially increasing energy consumption while less and less coins get out. LCC might observe a big part of the bitcoin infrastructure as its compatible. And while analysing the market we didnt find any other so strong SHA-256 coin. And the future growth of the entire scene will be huge.

In terms of security it's shit Wink

It was 51% attacked and can be any time a SHA256 miner feels bored.

Yeah, that's true... but did you read this > https://hive.litecoinca.sh/whitepaper.pdf ?

I did. It's called Proof Of Burn. Nothing new. It was highly successfully used in a couple of projects (TGC, Slimcoin) that are now both dead. So it makes sense for LCC to go out that way Wink

aka: The Fake Miner.

this project is not recoverable.
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

The coin is the strongest in the niche of SHA-256 cryptos. In terms of efficiency, speed and security its top. I have never seen such a strong community support in an early stage. While BTC is facing many challenges due to there limitations my partner and I came to the conclusion that all the hardware of miners that is out needs to go somewhere and as BTC has exponentially increasing energy consumption while less and less coins get out. LCC might observe a big part of the bitcoin infrastructure as its compatible. And while analysing the market we didnt find any other so strong SHA-256 coin. And the future growth of the entire scene will be huge.

Yeah, that's true... but did you read this > https://hive.litecoinca.sh/whitepaper.pdf ?

I did. It's called Proof Of Burn. Nothing new. It was highly successfully used in a couple of projects (TGC, Slimcoin) that are now both dead. So it makes sense for LCC to go out that way Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Activity: 113
I thinking about taking a dive in the Yobit pool myself, getting in on some low LCC prices. I have a feeling they will open the wallet soon after HitBtc opens trading
Activity: 10

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I wonder When will LCC be listed on bigger exchanges? Any chance anytime soon on brittrex?

never ever gonna happen, no chance

I guess we have to wait and see. It is harder to list in top tier exchanges but we can hope from mid tier exchanges.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
LiteCoinCash added to ezpool.net

----====== Miner settings =====-------

stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:6611
Username: your_LitecoinCash_address
pass : x

===============================

Good luck !
Activity: 28
Hi every one, I think project is very potential. I hope the project will success. Good luck, guys
It was said there would not be this kind of fork in the LTC! Does Litecoin really need this fork? I do not think so.

Litecoin not doing fork...  but i can do... no one stopping anyone to create a fork of a coin having opensource code..  read about "opensource". Anyone can if he/she has enough expertise.
Yes !! why it was not needed?  Have you seen the transaction speed of LCC ? VISA can handle about 1000 transactions per second and among the crypto-currencies it is only LCC which has achieved a feat of 800 transactions per second. Its amazing you get your coin in your wallet within seconds and with a transaction cost of 1/1000 of the Litecoin ... So, think yourself why it was needed..   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/TPxrePu.jpg
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
It was said there would not be this kind of fork in the LTC! Does Litecoin really need this fork? I do not think so.
is this the dev team that spent all their money throwing shiney tokens into the atlantic ocean!?

Cheesy

exceptionally funny.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh from the drop site in the space it was precisely calculated that landing of the cards will be in the 200 km radius and I don't find any ocean in that radius. Retards!!
I wonder When will LCC be listed on bigger exchanges? Any chance anytime soon on brittrex?

...said the doubters of something new like bitcoin back in the day. So you are saying you want the status quo of the system to prevail? or am I reading that wrong? Is your opinion centralised to yourself or outwardly obfuscated to the detriment of the broader crypto community?

based on a small community & knowing the listing fees on major exchanges, LCC will hardly be listed on those

What do you think, what is the minimum threshold members or followers on twitter, discord or telegram is required for a jump from small community to big or huge community.
See these:
https://t.me/litecoincashofficial
https://discordapp.com/invite/F2nZXnW
https://twitter.com/litecoinfork?lang=en
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
is this the dev team that spent all their money throwing shiney tokens into the atlantic ocean!?

Cheesy

exceptionally funny.

...said the doubters of something new like bitcoin back in the day. So you are saying you want the status quo of the system to prevail? or am I reading that wrong? Is your opinion centralised to yourself or outwardly obfuscated to the detriment of the broader crypto community?

LCC never had a chance. It can be 51% attacked any time by a SHA256 miner just for the LULz.

Any security measures the devs might put in place will just make it useless as a transactional currency (even more so than today) and it was never on it's way to be a good store of value.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

based on a small community & knowing the listing fees on major exchanges, LCC will hardly be listed on those
I am not sure that Litecoin Cash fork has any value in this world. Experts talking about big crash of such useless forks. They even mentioned Binance on the website, not really good way to make some hype. Such big exchanges won't list shitcoin..
https://i.imgur.com/Yd8LN8D.png

You old_man stay in your limits.. Daddy's don't know crypto, its not their thing so stay out of it and don't talk rubbish about the thing you don't know even 'ABC' of it.
Pages:
Jump to: