Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 93. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Is there any confirmation yet that it is not a scam?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I am sincerely glad to emergence of a fork of Litecoin! It is possible to obtain information what exchanges will support LCC?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
YoBit (auto credit for LTC at fork time available)

You had 10 LTC before fork you then get 100 LCC after on yobit, so you can sell them.

But of course don't expect to withdraw them.
Activity: 15
How they trade LCC with no address Huh

Dont warry, Yobit - scam shit. Always trade new coins with no adresses:)
Activity: 25
How they trade LCC with no address Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Ya got a feeling this is going to be an unorganized launch as many are....

Yep, happens all too often.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Wallet will be available within 24 hours.
I guess it doesn't matter, as they claim to have Slow-Start Control - To prevent dominant early miners having an unfair advantage, block rewards will start at 1.25 LCC and grow to 250 LCC over the first 400 blocks after the fork. The first 24 blocks after the fork will be mined at minimum difficulty. After this, DarkGravity will adjust the difficulty based on observed block generation time. The 250 LCC block reward (equivalent to 25 LTC) will halven at the same chain heights as Litecoin.

yes was just reading that, so I guess I wont get to stressed trying to make the exact launch. Got some wiggle room lol
Activity: 19
Trading in yobit already at $1.2 with highest of $8. https://yobit.net/en/trade/LCC/USD
So... 12 $ per ltc? is not a bad fork, but a little cheap i think

wait untill majority have there coins. probably alot off up and downs coming. hopefully more ups Cheesy
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
Wallet will be available within 24 hours.
I guess it doesn't matter, as they claim to have Slow-Start Control - To prevent dominant early miners having an unfair advantage, block rewards will start at 1.25 LCC and grow to 250 LCC over the first 400 blocks after the fork. The first 24 blocks after the fork will be mined at minimum difficulty. After this, DarkGravity will adjust the difficulty based on observed block generation time. The 250 LCC block reward (equivalent to 25 LTC) will halven at the same chain heights as Litecoin.

Activity: 169
Merit: 1
how people can already sell lcc if they dont have wallet yet?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Just for my education, can someone explain how this value of 1.41$ was calculated?

Some speculator pulled it out of their ass. The fork happened, allegedly, the coin hasn't actually launched. No wallets, according to devs, no mining.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Trading in yobit already at $1.2 with highest of $8. https://yobit.net/en/trade/LCC/USD
So... 12 $ per ltc? is not a bad fork, but a little cheap i think
Activity: 44
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Litecoin Cash is now trading at Yobit, price $1.41:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/litecoin-cash/

Activity: 65
Merit: 61

Just for my education, can someone explain how this value of 1.41$ was calculated?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
LOOOOL  dont touch IOU's if you make profit exchanges can withhold your profits.
Activity: 84
From Litecoincash website

Pre-release Bootstrap - We'll release a blockchain bootstrap that you can download before the wallet becomes available or any mining is done. This will allow everyone to start mining at the same time instead of first having an unfair block download race. We're going all-out to ensure a smooth and fair launch.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
what is the starting price? anybody can give at least an approximation? $1? $10?
No wallets, so zero, and if they keep mining this to themselves i would put a buy order in at 1 liteoshi .
Was there any official comm about when wallets would be available?
Its on their webpage
Pages:
Jump to: