Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 94. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
No wallets and fork happened already, pretty poor show all around.
Activity: 9
what is the starting price? anybody can give at least an approximation? $1? $10?
No wallets, so zero, and if they keep mining this to themselves i would put a buy order in at 1 liteoshi .
Was there any official comm about when wallets would be available?
Activity: 44
now that it forked, i can move my ltc from exodus to cryptonator and just import my wallet.dat from exodus to LCC wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
what is the starting price? anybody can give at least an approximation? $1? $10?
No wallets, so zero, and if they keep mining this to themselves i would put a buy order in at 1 liteoshi .
Activity: 22
Hmmm i might have missed something but did not see anything i could download to allow me to start mining ... that does not instill confidence
Activity: 90
Activity: 2
And... The Fork is created.  Shocked
legendary
They wrote about the purse. I would like to clarify. Is there hardware protection? For example, Trezor?
Ask trezor, personally we mostly used separate wallets from our norm devices, Its already showing fuckery going on so i would wait for trezor to give you that answer.
Only idiots will download an untested wallet when it eventually happens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
They wrote about the purse. I would like to clarify. Is there hardware protection? For example, Trezor?
legendary
Mining this coin to themselves, wallet will be released to joe public tomorrow, by that time only fools will mine. NOT a very fair startup.
Activity: 90
Strange that this is the first time I hear about Litecoin Cash. Which exchanges are supporting the fork?

yobit, mercatox, tradesatoshi, meanxtrade
Now after the fork can I put on sale my LTC and still receive LLC ?

Yes
Activity: 11
Now after the fork can I put on sale my LTC and still receive LLC ?
Activity: 44
i wonder how much LCC is gonna start at
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
I guess everyone is waiting for a wallet release then. This is going to be a while before anyone can mine it.

yes, all of us are waiting for wallet, except those folks who are involved and already have wallet available Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Strange that this is the first time I hear about Litecoin Cash. Which exchanges are supporting the fork?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I guess everyone is waiting for a wallet release then. This is going to be a while before anyone can mine it.
legendary
Explorer to watch this huge premine ??
What happened to the website? It's down..
Pages:
Jump to: