Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 15. (Read 96300 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
when no effort is been made by the developers other coins are waxing and developers are becoming more serious than ever i dont kw what is wrong with ldoge developers and community just have a look at electracoin eca how they just  started waxing strong community and developers very active ldoge pls wake up
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
The moment has arrived that Ldoge must also be changed on other exchanges.
We all know that this year Ldoge will hit 100sat.
I expect that this year Ldoge will hit 20-30sat. Shocked
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
i have found a wallet.dat from 8-3-2015 , i downloaded the new wallet added some addnodes and the wallet synced , a little slow but hey , i got some ldoge in it , to bad that i forgot staking for all this years

good luck , watching this from now on
Welcome back ☺
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i have found a wallet.dat from 8-3-2015 , i downloaded the new wallet added some addnodes and the wallet synced , a little slow but hey , i got some ldoge in it , to bad that i forgot staking for all this years

good luck , watching this from now on
Activity: 868
I have been following this for quite sometime and it is good to see that this coin is not dead still. I am happy to see the active community and this is what makes some of the coins different from others. Doge and LDoge are one of my favorite coins. Looking forward to the new wallet and also some new development which will help LDoge grow in the upcoming days.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 4
Was able to move my DOGE to YoBit and buy LDOGE!!!

Finally, so happy Smiley Now, we wait. Smiley

always check the wallets on YOBIT before buying and selling a certain coin there, LDOGE WALLET IS IN MAINTENANCE at YOBIT if you try to deposit or withdraw LDOGE from YOBIT your coins will be stuck. DONT DEPOSIT COINS TO YOBIT!

Yah, that's what happen to me. I hope they give me my Ldoge back once they fix their wallet.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Pity TradeSatoshi Registrations are closed. Im forced to buy on the Yobit broken wallet site. Sad
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
The moment has arrived that Ldoge must also be changed on other exchanges.
We all know that this year Ldoge will hit 100sat.
At the moment you can only deposit and withdraw LDOGE to tradesatoshi, also if you have coins on nova exchange you can still buy LDOGE there and withdraw LDOGE from that exchange. all other places LDOGE withdraw and deposits are disabled.
I sent nodes to Cryptopia in a support ticket, they will update the wallet soon. LDOGE will be traded on Cryptopia Exchange at the url ltc.cryptopia.co.nz

Whats the ltc part at the beginning of the URL?
A ref link? A link meaning it will be a LTC/LDOGE pair? Or...?
it is not a referal link, Cryptopia had to make a new website trading engine for only ltc market and is closing down the ltc market on the main url site. thats why ltc is in front of that url. They are resuming allowing new accounts to be made and finishing up the new site and trading engine for ltc market.

always check the wallets on YOBIT before buying and selling a certain coin there, LDOGE WALLET IS IN MAINTENANCE at YOBIT if you try to deposit or withdraw LDOGE from YOBIT your coins will be stuck. DONT DEPOSIT COINS TO YOBIT!
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
I sent nodes to Cryptopia in a support ticket, they will update the wallet soon. LDOGE will be traded on Cryptopia Exchange at the url ltc.cryptopia.co.nz

Whats the ltc part at the beginning of the URL?
A ref link? A link meaning it will be a LTC/LDOGE pair? Or...?
Activity: 6

Nice news. Thank you!
Does anybody remember how the coin was allocated to the market? Crowdfunding? Air cast or mining?

It was allocating as Scrypt mining (no premine) then PoS if I remember correctly

Yea it had a short time as yeah no premine, proof of work scrypt, till it got to a certain block then switched to proof of stake 2.0 based on a older version of blackcoin code
Activity: 4
Yes, this is one of the reasons I decided to jump into Ldoge. The community is active and it can grow pretty fast if Ldoge delivers.
Nice activity on this page. Good sign! Rise will be soon !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Does anybody remember how the coin was allocated to the market? Crowdfunding? Air cast or mining?

It was allocating as Scrypt mining (no premine) then PoS if I remember correctly
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: