Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 28. (Read 96458 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
This is the only(?) 1-5sat coin that has regular github updates.  Love that it's POS and no premine.   Keep us updated!
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
The difficulty to mine the coin hurts it some.  For those looking for easy to mine Scrypt coins, it is just above what they are looking for.  there is a small, loyal mining group and they push hard, keeping the diff pretty high.  The best attention that we have seen it get in the mining community is as a merge mined coin or a as an alternate payout to easier to mine coins. 

LDOGE is no longer mineable...It hasn't been since a week to a month after the coin first launched (I don't remember specifics, it was a long time ago and the dev from then quit).  It is purely POS.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The difficulty to mine the coin hurts it some.  For those looking for easy to mine Scrypt coins, it is just above what they are looking for.  there is a small, loyal mining group and they push hard, keeping the diff pretty high.  The best attention that we have seen it get in the mining community is as a merge mined coin or a as an alternate payout to easier to mine coins. 

the price moves some, but too much to make it easy to hold and too little to make it a big investment coin. Maybe in few months we can see real boost in the price.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
well the person who used to run the offical litedoge twitter account disapeared,  and dumped there coins, and gave up the old offical website too a long time ago. I have no way to gain control of that twitter account, and I already have tons of followers on my personal twitter account. I have it listed there I am apart of the ldoge team. People may not consider my twitter account the offical LDOGE twitter account but I will offer support and I promote LDOGE on there at http://www.twitter.com/vashshawn
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev should do some social media campaign bounties to raise more awareness to LDOGE. What do you think about it?

yeah it would be nice if there was an actual LDOGE twitter but there wasn't so i decided to make my own
Activity: 112
https://twitter.com/Litedogemaster

im trying to help and do my part for some reason my old wowilovedogesomuch account was locked and i cant unlock it :/  i hope you don't mind

Bump this for you, hope you can recover your old account.
Dev should do some social media campaign bounties to raise more awareness to LDOGE. What do you think about it?
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Selling Bitcoin Commemorative Coins, payment by LiteDoge, check out here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19571640

Diogo Agra   
Diogo Agra (Bleutrade)
Jun 14, 15:25 -03

Dear User, Bleutrade is studying to put new coins, everything indicates that in August we will be adding new coins, we are open to suggestions and proposals of good projects. We'll keep in touch.

Still two months again! Hope the best for the cutest coin LDODE!
Activity: 56

LITECOIN-DOGE [LDOGE] nice lotto type coin im holding a few million now Cool

Diogo Agra   
Diogo Agra (Bleutrade)
Jun 14, 15:25 -03

Dear User, Bleutrade is studying to put new coins, everything indicates that in August we will be adding new coins, we are open to suggestions and proposals of good projects. We'll keep in touch.

Yobit Investbox offer 1% daily return for LDOGE, I bought some for put in Investbox while waiting LDOGE price to the moon.
Activity: 56
Just a thought. Dogecoin was based on giving which, while noble, actually hurts the price of the coin.

There's no reason why Dogecoin could not have been a much larger coin by now, save for too many coins being exchanged for Bitcoin through charity drives. All of the pieces were in place, especially the community.

Raised $2 million worth of Dogecoin for charity? Ooops. Need to sell Doge on the open market to get value in $. This puts tremendous downward pressure on the price, and creates boom/bust cycles.

What is LiteDoge's unique value proposition? Why would someone want to exchange LiteDoge with someone else for something else of value? These are important questions for LiteDoge's' future.

Dogecoin I think made the mistake of focusing on using Dogecoin to buy physical products. But I think LiteDoge could go the route of services.

Services as more abstract, as is cryptocurrency.

I may not want to sell you a coffee for 1 doge, for example, but I may want to take a braid your hair for 500,000 ldoge.

It would also benefit users to have a very simple online wallet where they could punch in an 8-digit code with a pin number and get access to an account. These are just ideas, of course.

Go LiteDoge!

What is LiteDoge's unique value proposition? Why would someone want to exchange LiteDoge with someone else for something else of value? These are important questions for LiteDoge's' future.

For example; if you had a project and enough LDOGEcoin, I could build you a house, maybe near a lake...with 2,3 litedoges around

lambos +build a castle on your own island gooo LDOGE!!! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: