Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 29. (Read 96458 times)

Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Just a thought. Dogecoin was based on giving which, while noble, actually hurts the price of the coin.

There's no reason why Dogecoin could not have been a much larger coin by now, save for too many coins being exchanged for Bitcoin through charity drives. All of the pieces were in place, especially the community.

Raised $2 million worth of Dogecoin for charity? Ooops. Need to sell Doge on the open market to get value in $. This puts tremendous downward pressure on the price, and creates boom/bust cycles.

What is LiteDoge's unique value proposition? Why would someone want to exchange LiteDoge with someone else for something else of value? These are important questions for LiteDoge's' future.

Dogecoin I think made the mistake of focusing on using Dogecoin to buy physical products. But I think LiteDoge could go the route of services.

Services as more abstract, as is cryptocurrency.

I may not want to sell you a coffee for 1 doge, for example, but I may want to take a braid your hair for 500,000 ldoge.

It would also benefit users to have a very simple online wallet where they could punch in an 8-digit code with a pin number and get access to an account. These are just ideas, of course.

Go LiteDoge!

What is LiteDoge's unique value proposition? Why would someone want to exchange LiteDoge with someone else for something else of value? These are important questions for LiteDoge's' future.

For example; if you had a project and enough LDOGEcoin, I could build you a house, maybe near a lake...with 2,3 litedoges around
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Is there a strategy update for this coin?
yes look at the road map on the first page of this thread, and it is also on our website at www.ldoge.tech
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Is there a strategy update for this coin?
Activity: 28
while we are hammering bitterex twitter which we need more support  Wink how about https://bleutrade.com/login or https://poloniex.com/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
Should remove Yobit from the exchanges, since they aren't being recommended (working)

how bout just have them fix it? Smiley lol

I emailed them recently for another coin that wasn't working properly (no deposits or withdrawls) and they fixed it within 2 days.

(no payment needed)
Creator of the ICO
Just a thought. Dogecoin was based on giving which, while noble, actually hurts the price of the coin.

There's no reason why Dogecoin could not have been a much larger coin by now, save for too many coins being exchanged for Bitcoin through charity drives. All of the pieces were in place, especially the community.

Raised $2 million worth of Dogecoin for charity? Ooops. Need to sell Doge on the open market to get value in $. This puts tremendous downward pressure on the price, and creates boom/bust cycles.

Dogecoin I think made the mistake of focusing on using Dogecoin to buy physical products. But I think LiteDoge could go the route of services.

Services as more abstract, as is cryptocurrency.

I may not want to sell you a coffee for 1 doge, for example, but I may want to take a braid your hair for 500,000 ldoge.

It would also benefit users to have a very simple online wallet where they could punch in an 8-digit code with a pin number and get access to an account. These are just ideas, of course.

Go LiteDoge!
Activity: 56
Should remove Yobit from the exchanges, since they aren't being recommended (working)

how bout just have them fix it? Smiley lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Unlucky me when it hit 25 sats I didnt sold, expecting for more.
Now its at 6 sats and already REKT.
I dont see this coin pumping anytime soon again...
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
the thing with ldoge is that the life cycle for the coin has been long and slow.  For a newbie, the coin seems like an older well established coin and they are looking for newer coins.  for those that have been around, there are no major moments that grab the attention, there are those that have either followed and stuck with the coin or those that know its there and only glance at it from time to time.

There needs to be a new excitement brought to the coin.  something that brings new users and new miners.  either that or it needs to hit high enough changes and/or volume that it shows up on that side panel of the exchange and gets noticed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Creator of the ICO
Activity: 756
Will Ldoge get listed on bittrex for batter exposure ?

Maybe
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Will Ldoge get listed on bittrex for batter exposure ?
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Ive had my litedoge wallet staking for days now, and it doesnt want to reward me  Huh

2 days ago it said 1 day left until rewarded, yesterday it said 1 hour left, but then went upto 1 day left. Today its jumped from 1 hour left to 4 hours left

Anybody come accross this problem?

Thanks
The time frame is depending on your amount and the amount of the users who are staking currently.
The more LDOGEs you have, the higher is the probability to stake.

I got a mil,  right now theres 23+ active connections(ive seen it above 65). Within the last 30 mins its moved from 4 hours to 6 hours, then 8, and now its on 9 hours.

Surely this cant be right?
Yes, that's the Proof-Of-Stake system. More infos here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake
Iby
Activity: 4
Ive had my litedoge wallet staking for days now, and it doesnt want to reward me  Huh

2 days ago it said 1 day left until rewarded, yesterday it said 1 hour left, but then went upto 1 day left. Today its jumped from 1 hour left to 4 hours left

Thanks
The time frame is depending on your amount and the amount of the users who are staking currently.

I got a mil,  right now theres 23+ active connections(ive seen it above 65). Within the last 30 mins its moved from 4 hours to 6 hours, then 8, and now its on 9 hours.

Surely this cant be right?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

Thanks
Iby
Activity: 4
Ive had my litedoge wallet staking for days now, and it doesnt want to reward me  Huh

Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I had a profit of 2.5x with LDOGE, I'm grateful! I sold my coins on time, now I'm looking to buy again at a good price! There's no chance of reducing the amount of coins? It would be interesting!

The LDOGE supply is only ~10% of DOGE supply. DOGE price is ~100 satoshi. So I believe the price now is a good price to buy.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I had a profit of 2.5x with LDOGE, I'm grateful! I sold my coins on time, now I'm looking to buy again at a good price! There's no chance of reducing the amount of coins? It would be interesting!
Pages:
Jump to: