Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 32. (Read 96458 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed

LDOGE Stakeums lol Tongue  Cheesy  Grin
So, so true  Cheesy

The answer of "how much LDOGE should I have for staking?" is hard to answer. The answer generally begins with "M" and ends with "ore."
So is there a developer for this coin? LOL. I see potential, but who is developing it? Any news for future?
Yeah buddy. You have an IRC client? If not, you can use a browser version. Go to the freenode network and join channel #litedoge. Meet the team there. Great group, very helpful, much awesome.
Activity: 336
new shipment coming? What do you mean? LOL
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/aBw4v6Y.jpg
LDOGE Stakeums lol Tongue  Cheesy  Grin

its a great coin LDOGE market up and running * new shipments coming Cool Washington State too...stay tuned+1

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LDOGE_BTC
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
So is there a developer for this coin? LOL. I see potential, but who is developing it? Any news for future?
yes there is a whole team of people who run and develop LDOGE, we have a roadmap listed on the first page of this thread and also on our website www.ldoge.tech

Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

LDOGE Stakeums lol Tongue  Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 28
https://twitter.com/Litedogemaster

im trying to help and do my part for some reason my old wowilovedogesomuch account was locked and i cant unlock it :/  i hope you don't mind
Activity: 48
Any ideas when its going to be on bittrex ?? Or is this coin dead ??
Or is there just no possibility to go on bittrex ??

Supposedly it was listed on bittrex before, but got delisted. This coin could be way better than doge with an active dev (or a few) lol
Is there an active developer for this coin? What news is coming out? Any plans for the future?

LDOGE top volume on cryptopia * stay tuned the new website is impressive Cool

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=LDOGE_BTC

Is there an active developer for this coin? What news is coming out? Any plans for the future?
Activity: 29

LDOGE coming to bittrex bill he's a cowboy  BITTREXXXX LDOGEEEEE Wink

So it is possible :3

LDOGE coming to bittrex bill he's a cowboy  BITTREXXXX LDOGEEEEE Wink
Activity: 29
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
The Mac wallet works great!  Just moved some coins from cryptopia. Will store them away for the ride to the moon Wink

About to do the same, my dude, waiting on the wallet to catch up now. $LDOGE bull run in effect!

Been waiting 2 days for my Mac wallet to sync...still 1 year and 43 weeks to go?!  I've stopped and started it about 10 times?  Anyone with better luck or know a method to make it work?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Keep your coins for at least 8 hours in your wallet and they will be eligible for staking and finding new blocks!
The time needed to find a block depends on the number of coins you hold in your wallet
i have 25 ldoge but nothing happen with my wallet no  Increase or reduce number of coin , what wrong
Sorry to say, 25 LDOGE isn't going to get you far. You'll need a good amount more.

How much is the good amount?
Keep your coins for at least 8 hours in your wallet and they will be eligible for staking and finding new blocks!
The time needed to find a block depends on the number of coins you hold in your wallet
i have 25 ldoge but nothing happen with my wallet no  Increase or reduce number of coin , what wrong
Sorry to say, 25 LDOGE isn't going to get you far. You'll need a good amount more.
Activity: 335
i have a question :
i using online wallet as cryptopia ,so , have Ldoge  increasing the number coin  ? or i using wallet's software

Activity: 335
-

Higher amounts in your wallet are likely to get you better results.
tks you for reply , i am newbie  , i will Increase coin .
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
What's the proof of stake annual percentage?
Pages:
Jump to: