Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 114. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Ok thanks guys, I was worried because the first 2 transactions were processed long time ago.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
they are super slow atm, i sent some coins in over an hour ago and still not even in the pending list......
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I still have 2 transactions that aren't processed by cryptsy, one is pending showing only 4 confirmations and the other is not even in pending, is there anyone else in this case?

I transfered 10M from coinmarket.io, was 2hours ago, still nothing has showed up at cryptsy.. Not to worry though
I still have 2 transactions that aren't processed by cryptsy, one is pending showing only 4 confirmations and the other is not even in pending, is there anyone else in this case?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Soo, uh.... how's everyone doing tonight?
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Anyone know the owner of MiningPool.co.  They stopped paying out Leaf mining for the past 24 hours.  What's UP?
Activity: 14
How long does it take for coins to reach Cryptsy? I sent mine about 30 mins ago and it doesn't even show in pending deposits yet... Undecided

It took over an hour for many of us just after it launched.
Activity: 32
How long does it take for coins to reach Cryptsy? I sent mine about 30 mins ago and it doesn't even show in pending deposits yet... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1400
i was expecting leaf to reach 0.000001btc Tongue
Activity: 126
see guys, read this;

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Pumpsta/status/430876280766992386

told ya people like it  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I think we will settle to around .00000035 - .00000040

Give it a few days

Activity: 126
Nothing unusual here guys.

First night a coin gets added to cryptsy its dump, second night its pump, and then after a couple of days we will see the true value.

Keep the spirits up!

what he says. if you're looking at a loss and you got balls, hold. leaf will most definitely see a grand pump or two. people love leaf. it spread like wildfire.

sell if you need to though.. of course.
Nothing unusual here guys.

First night a coin gets added to cryptsy its dump, second night its pump, and then after a couple of days we will see the true value.

Keep the spirits up!
Activity: 164
this is the end  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
So is the cryptsy "pump" over? Was 30 sats our skyrocket price?

Man I feel like an idiot for not selling at 30 and rebuying right now... i always lose when im greedy
Activity: 280
i waiting for fb giveway Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
In my opinion want to dump the price again.... so after cryptsy was cool info befor it has started the price went up and everybody were happy and put higher sell.... now after the cryptsy entrance and the price at lvl nobody of us wanted the price go down for a while again...so the sharks will get it more....after some weeks they will control the most of LEAF market....hope I`m wrong and when I`ll woke up in the morning there will be 60sat at the board Smiley ....
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Why people are selling so low? What's the point to sell under coinmarket price?

Panic.
Look at this, some big fish wanting to play?

http://gyazo.com/41eacea863b510ebdef72de8b961d961
Why people are selling so low? What's the point to sell under coinmarket price?
Jump to: