Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 115. (Read 352594 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
oh would you look at that, the price is takeing a hammering......
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
coinmarket down?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I sold at a good price Lips sealed
Let me guess 31 satoshis ?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I sold at a good price Lips sealed
Despite a shaky start, I still made a pretty decent profit on cryptsy. Not as much as I had hoped, perhaps, but that's okay.
How much if I may ask ?
Seriously after investing so much time and money in it how could I sell for 24 ? '-- Fuck it  Tongue
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Despite a shaky start, I still made a pretty decent profit on cryptsy. Not as much as I had hoped, perhaps, but that's okay.
Activity: 280
leafcoin fb page have 2500 likes ware is giveway  

https://www.facebook.com/leafcoin Shocked Grin Grin Grin
Who the hell was that guy putting up sales at 30 satoshi when it was at 70? And why did people follow his example?
Because we're all in it to make money. And this guy probably got screwed at another Cryptsy Pump so this time he didn't take any risk... Cryptsy is much more guilty than the guy selling so low I think...
Well now we all know what will happen to this coin (I'm not gonna say it in case I'm wrong  Grin)
You mean dying?
I said I wouldn't say don't insist... I don't have more wisdow than you just look at coinmarketcap's graphs and you'll understand what I'm saying
volume on cryptsy is  eating up the selll pretty damn quick
Ok I guess I'm still not gonna go to sleep just to see what will happen...  Tongue
Who the hell was that guy putting up sales at 30 satoshi when it was at 70? And why did people follow his example?
Because we're all in it to make money. And this guy probably got screwed at another Cryptsy Pump so this time he didn't take any risk... Cryptsy is much more guilty than the guy selling so low I think...
Well now we all know what will happen to this coin (I'm not gonna say it in case I'm wrong  Grin)
You mean dying?
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
volume on cryptsy is  eating up the selll pretty damn quick
The Cryptsy Pinball was funny to see actually. That's the only good thing I can say about tonight... I'm going to bed bye guys
I hate it also for letting rich guys trading first and making even more money...
Well I didn't think I would say that but after staying 6 hours non-stop in front of my computer I actually LOST money  Undecided

Just wait for Leaf to go up, when China does his job. Leaf is still Doge 2.0
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I hate it also for letting rich guys trading first and making even more money...
Well I didn't think I would say that but after staying 6 hours non-stop in front of my computer I actually LOST money  Undecided
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I did well not to go to bed Smiley

all for this: (
Well looks like we're back to Coinmarketcap and even lower...
that was even worse than the embarrassing pumper-crew from twitter like fontas/cryptopumper....
srsly. I laughed. 20 seconds. OVER.
Activity: 112
Well looks like we're back to Coinmarketcap and even lower...
Yep, thanks to the best listing ever wohooo...
Fucking Cryptsy, I hate this site so much
Jump to: