Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 125. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
for the next 5 mins the leafcoin faucet will give between 1 and 999 leafs!!! thats huge!!!!

http://leafcoin.tk

Woohho got 773.4158 LEAFCOIN!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
for the next 5 mins the leafcoin faucet will give between 1 and 999 leafs!!! thats huge!!!!

LOL.. this time i dint get 5...

Success! You have been awarded with 455.5135 LEAFCOIN! come back in 1 hour for more :-)
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
lol i never knew  irc could lag.... lol.. damn that was quick
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can't connect. I couldn't connect last time either.
mcg
Activity: 196
good morning all.

new giveaway of 50x20k in channel leafcoin-giveaway @ freenode

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:6667/#leafcoin-giveaway

Activity: 224
@TheTelephone i think what most people think and trying to explain to you is that your comments are not appreciated here and you should stop responding to every word said. It's annoying and irritates people. If you have some great wisdom , open a separate thread for your believers but do not force everyone  to read your shit.

Everyone has his right on his or her opinion but sometimes silence is golden and duct-tape is silver.

Christ, it's everyone of you guys that gives him a reason to reply. If people don't want him to reply here you ignore the comments he is making. He wouldn't be posting here if he had no one to talk to. I like LEAF, mined it form the start and all that. It so far it is a success with high hashrate and high trading volume. The price went up, then down, then up and then down again. Now it's up again. For the future I predict the price of LEAF to go down or up. Then it will go up and down again. That is my prediction..

TheTelephone; I don't agree with everything you say, but as long as people respond to you I see no reason to stop.

And please keep it about LEAF and leave the insults at home people.
Activity: 126
@TheTelephone i think what most people think and trying to explain to you is that your comments are not appreciated here and you should stop responding to every word said. It's annoying and irritates people. If you have some great wisdom , open a separate thread for your believers but do not force everyone  to read your shit.

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

....but sometimes silence is golden and duct-tape is silver.

Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Yah, and I'm doing both. Crazy.

Hardly.  Its been a commentary and calling an obvious movement based on a weighted side of the book.
Pushing Matrices
when do you guys expect leaf and all those coins to go live on cryptsy?
They should hit Cryptsy soon™
Activity: 56

Next 6 hours, more than likely. Could run into a technical snag, but they'll probably announce them all at once.

Haha, I have nothing to explain! I've been right through this whole thing and I'm going to continue to be right because I have a working knowledge of how markets work.

Am I supposed to feel obligated to explain myself, because some headcase on BTCTalk tried calling me out on some imagination-land nonsense that he just cooked up in his head?

lol, can't tell if you're brutally insane or still just trying to jerkoff everyone that's still holding this coin. Is this like the first coin you've ever mined or...?

There is a world of difference between giving a running commentary on a stock, and calling its future movements.

Yah, and I'm doing both. Crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Haha, I have nothing to explain! I've been right through this whole thing and I'm going to continue to be right because I have a working knowledge of how markets work.

Am I supposed to feel obligated to explain myself, because some headcase on BTCTalk tried calling me out on some imagination-land nonsense that he just cooked up in his head?

lol, can't tell if you're brutally insane or still just trying to jerkoff everyone that's still holding this coin. Is this like the first coin you've ever mined or...?

There is a world of difference between giving a running commentary on a stock, and calling its future movements.
On coinmarket you trade like a blind, you don't see much info. Cryptsy is more userfriendly.
This will change in the near future as we add more features (we even have revolutionary features planned).

The thing with this cryptsy hit is different.
The total volume of executed LEAF/BTC orders on CoinMarket.io is already above 1500 BTC.
This is considerably more than you could get from any of the other small-ish exchanges.

But that is only with Leaf. This is really good for your exchange and i love the speed...but really.. This is only because of Leafcoin being so popular trading really took off before cryptsy. When it hits cryptsy a lot more Btc is to be traded for Leaf.
Activity: 182
On coinmarket you trade like a blind, you don't see much info. Cryptsy is more userfriendly.
This will change in the near future as we add more features (we even have revolutionary features planned).

The total volume of executed LEAF/BTC orders on CoinMarket.io is already above 1500 BTC.
This is considerably more than you could get from any of the other small-ish exchanges.

I like your exchange. It is very fast! Hope you will make it better and get bigger volume! But we should be realistic for now cryptsy is bigger and has bigger volume. That is all I wanted to mention. For now we cannot get info about volume per intervals and see graphs.

The total volume of executed LEAF/BTC orders on CoinMarket.io is already above 1500 BTC (~1 week).
Just stop feed that troll. We need a good thread with a lot of ideas in it.

Not a troll, and you've had about 190 pages right here that should've had at least one or two good ideas, no? I'm sure they're in there somewhere.
Activity: 182
Just stop feed that troll. We need a good thread with a lot of ideas in it.
Jump to: