Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 126. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Take care, and it's been nice trading barbs with most of you.

@theAncient0ne

You got some nerve coming back here.

Past couple days your try to manipulate and get folks to sell <25, then <20, then <17, hoping even for 10-12, panic sellers fallen for it and now you just cash in @25.

I just hope not many folks here fallen for this. Now go forever, you have 0 credibility. Busted.

Haha, I'm not trying to manipulate anything! Look back...

blah blah blah

Don't bother trying explain yourself, it's so obvious.

I just hope minority who fallen for your "traders uni for dumb miners" is going to stay away from you now...

Haha, I have nothing to explain! I've been right through this whole thing and I'm going to continue to be right because I have a working knowledge of how markets work.

Am I supposed to feel obligated to explain myself, because some headcase on BTCTalk tried calling me out on some imagination-land nonsense that he just cooked up in his head?

lol, can't tell if you're brutally insane or still just trying to jerkoff everyone that's still holding this coin. Is this like the first coin you've ever mined or...?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Given the rise based on the cryptsy info, a large proportion of the "cryptsy effect" will now already be priced in, imho.

lol are you new here. I dont think so.. Yes the price might be correct right now but poeple have lot more BTC on cryptsy than any other market. So there is a lot more liquidity.
It will get pumped no matter what every coin has gone through it and then it will be dumped lol

Generally coins making it to cryptsy have only been traded in small volume before making on that exchange.  This coin has been doing in excess of 100btc a day for the past few days at least, 200 btc today.  That's more volume than many coins already trading on cryptsy.  Therefore I honestly believe that while there may be a pump when it hits cryptsy, I don't think it will be as exaggerated as it has been for other coins.

Thats true I am on the same page as you. Coinmarket.io is pretty good much better than coinex/coinedp.  Seriously coinex shoukld wake up and add some coins lol

On coinmarket you trade like a blind, you don't see much info. Cryptsy is more userfriendly.
Activity: 294

@theAncient0ne

Past couple days your try to manipulate and get folks to sell <25, then <20, then <17, hoping even for 10-12, panic sellers fallen for it and now you just cash in @25.

I just hope not many folks here fallen for this. Now go forever, you have 0 credibility. Busted.

Haha, I'm not trying to manipulate anything! Look back...

blah blah blah

Don't bother trying explain yourself, it's so obvious.

I just hope minority who fallen for your "traders uni for dumb miners" is going to stay away from you now...
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Given the rise based on the cryptsy info, a large proportion of the "cryptsy effect" will now already be priced in, imho.

lol are you new here. I dont think so.. Yes the price might be correct right now but poeple have lot more BTC on cryptsy than any other market. So there is a lot more liquidity.
It will get pumped no matter what every coin has gone through it and then it will be dumped lol

Generally coins making it to cryptsy have only been traded in small volume before making on that exchange.  This coin has been doing in excess of 100btc a day for the past few days at least, 200 btc today.  That's more volume than many coins already trading on cryptsy.  Therefore I honestly believe that while there may be a pump when it hits cryptsy, I don't think it will be as exaggerated as it has been for other coins.

Thats true I am on the same page as you. Coinmarket.io is pretty good much better than coinex/coinedp.  Seriously coinex shoukld wake up and add some coins lol
Do you think it will be BTC or LTC on Cryptsy?

BTC, for sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Do you think it will be BTC or LTC on Cryptsy?
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

@theAncient0ne

Haha, I'm not trying to manipulate anything! Look back through my posts, and watch what happened to the market at the same time. You guys seriously think that it was me that got people to dump? It's the same thing that happens with EVERY penny coin. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

If anything my credibility has soared during this fiasco. The only piece I missed was that it'd hit 12, which it was well on it's way to, but last night a trader named @cryptocobain leaked that it was going to cryptsy, so all the casuals started buying in. So instead of 12, we got 15. So, I was close, but sometimes things happen in crypto that cannot be predicted.

Also, I'm certainly not trying to cash in at 25, and actually have been advising people to lift their sell orders to take it into the 30s, so they can dump on them there. Why in the hell would I be telling people to lift sell walls, if I supposedly want the coin to crash?

I really think you're just projecting, a lot like a few others on here. Most of you guys have actually been really nice, and a lot of messaged me to say thanks, but some of you people are just straight up delusional or manipulative yourselves.

Do you guys really fall madly in love with every coin you mine? Are you really mining LEAF for the betterment of society? Fucking of course not. You're here to make money, just like everybody else.

The LEAF community is going to dry up to nearly nothing once it dumps on cryptsy, and whoever is still around (the only ones that REALLY care) going to take the coin on and take it to new places. Don't delude yourselves into thinking that you're all brothers and sisters fighting for some great cause. Over half of you preaching that LEAF is the best coin ever will dump, move on to the next coin and never look back. If you all can't admit that out loud, then you're just a manipulative coward and a leech to the crypto community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
Probably that coin may be pumped hard if it was listed on coinedup only, cause laggy servers makes people nervous ----> panic buying----> lags -----> price up
Hello.
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/LEAFBTC

Its in bold.. am sure he's aware of coinmarket.io

thats not exactly true..

i believe LEAF currently needs to be pumped everytime for market to reflect the new block change.. so buying upto 30 might be viable ..

Keep in mind cryptsy launch is equivalent to a massive pump so we could end up seeing a stable at 40 in the end.. with new miners, etc supporting our network.. though i imagine.. multipools will be quick to get into mining the coin and autoselling it every 5 minutes..

mcg any calendar for when gravity can be deployed... otherwise coin might have significant issues moving from most-least profitable.. approximately..A one hour diff target as most profitable coin.. will leave us with a difficulty as the least profitable for over 8-24 hours for regular miners to resolve. Main issue here is due to the large volume currently in the market.. a few months down the line it wont matter.. but right now.. it will make a big difference..
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Probably that coin may be pumped hard if it was listed on coinedup only, cause laggy servers makes people nervous ----> panic buying----> lags -----> price up
Hello.
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/LEAFBTC
Activity: 182
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land

@theAncient0ne

QFT
Activity: 294

@theAncient0ne

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 84
What will happen when it hits cryptsy... A rise and fall?

we will hit 50s 60s then it all depends on dumpers..

I am not sure.... that many satoshi is possible.

realistically.. LEAF still hasn't reached a wider community..
we are popular within the crypto community but we dont have the hype that doge had..
So we can expect a sharp rise (As usual) and then steady decline to around 30-40.. this depends on the supporting hashrate/difficulty.

Leaf, IMO, is more of a long term investment... whether you sell out now and buy back cheaper...
or basically hold it and forget about it for 2 months.. (approximately 6 block halvings)

1m (passed)-500k (current)-250k-125k-62.5k-31.25k- 15,625-7812.5
we can geneally expect the prices.

20(past stable) - 40 (to be determined) -80 -160 -320 -640 -1280- 2560

Safe bet would be deducting 25% of what i noted above as stable prices giving current value to be 30 and end value in 2 months to be 1920 satoshi.. This of course is all dependant on how widespread and how many support services exist in 2 months time..

Fact is the the main current issues i see here... is that market dint adapt to block reward halving.. as most big miners left up their sell walls rather than realign their sell orders...
Now with the issue of the difficulty (thankfully dev is working on it) it makes it even harder to get a coin after a multipool rapes us.. so while supply slowed there... demand dint move much either

where does cryptsy say they gonna add LEAF?

First, go to cryptsy and log in.

Then click this link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/viewwithdrawals/107

It's a withdrawal page that is unavailable anywhere on cryptsy. You can only get to it by typing in the link, or copy-pasting. Still hasn't been announced publicly, but this means it's all but official at this point.

Congrats guys, you're making it to cryptsy before the big dump. Just know that a lot of traders are buying it up to, and they're all gonna try and dump over top of you once it hits the market.

Be quick, but don't dump too hard, else you and everyone else trying to dump are going to kill the coin.

After the first small dump, it'll bounce back hard (unless ya'll dump it too hard) so save some coins for that, if it indeed happens.

@theAncient0ne

Also, you all might want to lift some of those sell walls on coinmarket and give the coin some breathing room. The coin will level out probably close to or around 30, so you can release some pressure buy letting people buy up through the 30s close to 40, then dumping across the 30s in small bits.

But, ya know, it's really up to you, I'm not holding yet, but I'll buy in after the dump, if it doesn't get trashed too hard.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Jump to: