Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 122. (Read 352594 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
So the multipools will now get to dump into the cryptsy launch.  Brilliant...  Roll Eyes
Many of the multipools have been dumping on CoinMarket.io without affecting the price too much.

Apart from running it down to 14 from 23 last time they dumped no.... Roll Eyes

sell high in the first 1-2 hrs as price could drop after.. it's not a must but most probably
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I sended my LEAF, wallet says 56 confirmed but at Cryptsy 0.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
So the multipools will now get to dump into the cryptsy launch.  Brilliant...  Roll Eyes
Many of the multipools have been dumping on CoinMarket.io without affecting the price too much.

Apart from running it down to 14 from 23 last time they dumped no.... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
it seems it takes ages to load the cryptsy wallet
funny buying orders btw
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
so true ass holes coined up
Activity: 238
Deposits working on Cryptsy?

yes but the withdraw from coinedup is a fucking pain...  impossible to be honest.. since 1-2 weeks  Cry

why don't they buy better servers this is so ugly
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Can anyone explain to me these crazy buy orders on Cryptsy ? I know people won't ACTUALLY buy leaves for 200 satoshis but I'm quite baffled : what's the "strategy" behind it ? Guessing there is a strategy and it's not just an idiot... Artificially pumping the price ? Who'd fall for that ? xD

Watch and see how it's done , work of art lol.
Activity: 70
Not for me so far... I hope I didn't send my leaves too soon and it's not gonna get trapped in the network for days that would suck '--
Activity: 238
So the multipools will now get to dump into the cryptsy launch.  Brilliant...  Roll Eyes

except klondike  Cry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Can anyone explain to me these crazy buy orders on Cryptsy ? I know people won't ACTUALLY buy leaves for 200 satoshis but I'm quite baffled : what's the "strategy" behind it ? Guessing there is a strategy and it's not just an idiot... Artificially pumping the price ? Who'd fall for that ? xD
Activity: 98
Activity: 112

Yeah, that sucks... Cryptsy now and Kimoto soon is good, but the other way around would have been even better! The devs are doing a great job though!
Not trading yet actually but it should be in a matter of hour. Yes kimoto should be implemented now that was one of the devs' mistakes... But multipools shouldn't dump right away on Cryptsy right ? They have to manually implement it or it's automatic ?
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Activity: 224
so it begins... good luck to you all.

kimoto will come soon.

Nice, good news for us Cheesy
GO GO GO Smiley.

And now 2500 MH up.  Seriously will multipools just FOAD.  Kimoto seriously needed now.

Edit, make that 3000 MH,  a block every 30 seconds now.  Ffs.

yes we could launch it now... not fully tested... we are testing...

Activity: 98
Intresting numbers about LEAF/BTC:

12-hour volume vs 24-hour volume | www.CoinMarket.io

12h: ~245 BTC
24h: ~290 BTC
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Added a pool at https://leaf.luckyminers.com/

Pool features:
- DDOS Protected.
- SSL certificate for secure browsing.
- 0% fee this week!
- 2 Factor authentication so your coins won't be stolen
- MSG at top of site for last logon time and IP address so you know if it was you.
- Proportional payout system so you will get credited after each block.
- Crons (payouts) run every minute.
- Email relay server so your email arrives in your inbox!

SEE YOU THERE!

Jump to: