Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 133. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
nice Cryptsy! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/makewithdrawal/107

Will they add this today?
Activity: 182
Probably we can break all walls till 30 satoshi.
Activity: 164
fake news. this coin is broken  Kiss
Activity: 135
ppl buying like crazy  Cool
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
BUY BUY up to 20 now walls getting destroyed

I'm already buying. I think it's going to 22 today.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
BUY BUY up to 20 now walls getting destroyed
Where is TheTelephone, wanna say him smth.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Should I be happy or sad? Don't know.

Happy for an hour now that it will go to the roof
Should I be happy or sad? Don't know.
mcg
Activity: 196
Activity: 280
look
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Grin Leaf Coin On Coinmarketcap . . . Am i late  Huh?

place 33  Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Any news about cryptsy?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hit cryptsy today?
Activity: 294
Hold on ladies and gentleman, we're past the worst, going strong and the road ahead looks great.

1) Miners
Dev team got the kimoto ready, to be rolled out soon, this will prevent farms playing with the diff reducing scope for further price drops.

2) Traders
Clearly all the games downplaying coin to try to get it to 10 sat or lower didn't work.

Most panic miners/traders sold their coins, remained are steady holders, who are not a threat to traders as will not dump en mass.

Big traders already got a lot lot of coins, some will try to grab more until next block halving through walls/orders/manipulation, but generally the road up is clear.

If you want/need to sell some coins for whatever reason, do it, but do not listen to the biggest manipulator in the thread (we all know who).

He is a bit clever, but it's obvious that he's trying to do, is make a lot of money on the coin/you.
First trying fancy "analysis", which is nothing more than observation of this / other coins, trying self-fulfilling prophecy.

He is not the big fish - that is clear from the fact the he tries to get more influence, by his "trading uni for poor dumb miners" (I just hope not many fallen for that or the 0.1 BTC fee which is even more ridiculous).
What do you think will happen with the folks following his advice? They'll do what he wants, which is sell when he buys, and buy when he sells.
Even if it's just 10 miners with 50mlns leaf each, that's significant force, so he would be able to play better short.
Buy @16, sell @20, rinse and repeat, he can easily get couple grand a day (if not more). Who looses? You. Don't feed the guy and price will rise eventually.

For the one to make a lot, rest has to make little or loose. Quite simple.

Not sure what he's going to try now that his move to 10-12 failed, hopefully he didn't gather many naive followers.

Once again, how do I know coin is big and a success? Look at the numbers, launch, hashrates, amount of interested people.
If no one would care, there would be no manipulation attempts in thread/exchanges.
With the number of coins on the market, the ones which succeed are the ones with people, talked about.
Where people go, money goes. Without it, you can have most clever protocols, marketing plans, and still fail. Just watch the market and see for yourself.

Here's is a great dev, large community and huge interest, anyone trying to downplay it is either trying manipulation or naive.
Jump to: