Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 131. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Also does coinedup not have the volume compared to coinmarket at this moment...
And maybe the posters just wanted to boost up the market so they can gain for them self,
why are people jumping in to rumours like musquitos Tongue.
My guess is that on coinmarket people are waiting on the sweet spot and bam all abandon
ship!

im sure most ppl havent heard the news yet these buys just the begining..

Thats why the post title needs to change! Free Hype!

agreed

btw PRO tip buy from coinmarket @23 sell on coinedup @ 27  Grin

why not just wait till it hits cryptsy?

yep thats better option i was just kidding  Grin
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

agreed

yep thats better option i was just kidding  Grin
Activity: 154
i cant even load coinedup right now

agreed

agreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

leaf hits 27 @ coinedup lol
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
#@%! coinedup with its everlasting lag, hate that exchange  Angry

no argument there... i'm still amazed that ppl managed to do a pump for kitteh in there... it was amazing.. i kept getting logged out..

two minutes to place buy order.. and two minutes to place sell order...
sometimes the price listed would be way behind what actualy price was... its was like trading behind the market by two minutes...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
#@%! coinedup with its everlasting lag, hate that exchange  Angry
I don't think many of us will be complaining if we hit 200, but I believe that right now, a fair evaluation is 80 - 120 satoshi / leaf.

nope not with current network hash... ignoring difficulty as it got broken by multipools... if that gets fixed i will have a better ability to calculate it..

I would say our stable price would be in the 30-40 range... this is taking into consideration that our stable price was about 20 when block rewards were at 1 million.. so lets double it to 40 to compensate for the lesser coins after block halving... though i imagine we could see 50-60 if buying pressure builds up..

difficulty is also an issue.. we could get lucky and get added to cryptsy before difficulty retargets.. or what could happen is our difficulty drops to 30...with 500.000 block rewards.... ah such a pretty target on your back...

I believe at that point we will end up with multipools, Miners, casual miners, and their friends and families raping difficulty into the stratosphere... if that happen's AUTO-SELL will be a big issue...
Activity: 140
coinmarket down lool

edit: back up
DEV Needs to update the post title

[ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - NOW ON CRYPTSY - BUY NOW - next block change approx 2014/02/12
too early lol

Patience... We will get there... Prospects are looking good...

So much excitement and tension building though. Cheesy We just ate 22 up. (We actually bought it up, it wasn't pulled)

yea someone just bought 10 btc worth LEAF @ 22
Activity: 113

[ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - NOW ON CRYPTSY - BUY NOW - next block change approx 2014/02/12
too early lol

Patience... We will get there... Prospects are looking good...

I think I'd wait until it's actually "on Cryptsy" for that.

too early lol
considering that most of those walls havent moved much at all ... during previous surges ...i dont think smart has anything to do with it.. i think those huge orders are basically the bigger miners who basically took their billions and then put a few million after every few points...

Simple plan... Use 230mh/s.. mine for 10 days... get 230 Million Leafs.. set up sell walls of 5-10 million LEAFS at regular intervals... and go back to mining LTC or whatever...

End result: Free Auto Payout till the personal gold mine runs out... as block reward keeps halving we will sooner or later hit that price point... i wouldnt be surprised if there are sell prices beyond 200 which coinmarket.io will consider as meaningless orders...LOL

on the other hand.. cryptsy will likely attract a significant amount of new volume and should be fun to see how well sell's will handle against buys over there..

Yea that makes sense.So when Cryptsy adds LEAF they will be also slow at moving coins and we can see a big pump going first a few days, then they will set their walls there as usual.

No thats where the not so smart comes in play.. for example.. a smart trader would split their sell walls between coinedup and coinmarket.io.. just so they could profit of arbitrage opportunities..

But you can see that those sell walls have pretty much been fixed at coinmarket.io and never moved from their positions for the most part.. coinedup on the other hand despite being slow as hell does have pretty good volume but you will notice that we rarely see 2 btc sell walls.. which means they weren't interested in listing their coin there..

I imagine that they are all waiting for cryptsy and as such i imagine.. they have huge forest's in their wallets waiting to be thrown at cryptsy at which point they will do the usual.. set up their sell prices and forget about it... Win for them as i imagine anyone with 250mh/s will have significant volume of alt coins being traded into BTC on cryptsy..
Activity: 126
Pushing Matrices

>implying it's even listed on Cryptsy yet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263

considering that most of those walls havent moved much at all ... during previous surges ...i dont think smart has anything to do with it.. i think those huge orders are basically the bigger miners who basically took their billions and then put a few million after every few points...

Simple plan... Use 230mh/s.. mine for 10 days... get 230 Million Leafs.. set up sell walls of 5-10 million LEAFS at regular intervals... and go back to mining LTC or whatever...

End result: Free Auto Payout till the personal gold mine runs out... as block reward keeps halving we will sooner or later hit that price point... i wouldnt be surprised if there are sell prices beyond 200 which coinmarket.io will consider as meaningless orders...LOL

on the other hand.. cryptsy will likely attract a significant amount of new volume and should be fun to see how well sell's will handle against buys over there..

Yea that makes sense.So when Cryptsy adds LEAF they will be also slow at moving coins and we can see a big pump going first a few days, then they will set their walls there as usual.
Jump to: