Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 220. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Leafsnake game is back!

Beta testing for 1 hour then ready for winning leafcoins!

Each round takes now 60 seconds, so hurry up to get the most points! Be quick, be fast!

http://leafsnake.tk/

Seems like I die when i shouldnt Smiley, otherwise thanks for a fun game that brings back some memories Smiley

People who dumping @ 24-20 were smart as they knew coin was way above fair value.

Can you tell us your fair value for LEAF?
it's probably 15-16satoshi
but could sit at 17-18 for time being as halving is to come.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
The Leafsnake game is back!

Beta testing for 1 hour then ready for winning leafcoins!

Each round takes now 60 seconds, so hurry up to get the most points! Be quick, be fast!

http://leafsnake.tk/

Activity: 196

People who dumping @ 24-20 were smart as they knew coin was way above fair value.

1 Satoshi

Hahahaha

I think you forgot two 00.

I wasnt serious, I have no clue about the value, What I do know is that I set a buyorder on 1 satoshi. This coin is a copy of doge...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Funny how you all say let's do something for the foundation but no one does anything x) If you want to do something I'm ok but suggest something !
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

1 Satoshi

Hahahaha

I think you forgot two 00.

Activity: 196

1 Satoshi
bcd
Activity: 252

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
We need to keep our eye on the ball, and get the foundation up and get some positive exposure.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
I see thousands of leaf sold at BUY price... I'm starting to think most people here, except for the big players, are simply retarded. Sell if you want, but what the fuck? At Buy price? Simply helping the coin die. Thanks!

Most retarded are those who put dozens of millions of coins in just one sell order. It's obvious that the buyers if see it, will wait for the lower prices.
They don't help themselves to sell those coins.

Sale in the smaller volume but bigger amount of sell orders is a basic rule of distribution.
Leafcoin is a pump and dump! Look at current prices! As soon as halving happens, all big players will dump this shit coin onto the badholders (yes, you people who are new to the crypto world) and then this very thread is going to get buried by the new alt coins that have nothing to offer (but a useless clone with minor changed values, yet claim they are different and a foundation that support preservation of rainforest? Just a mindless attempt to show they doing something different.

PS: Don't you love how almost ALL dev hide behind a new account to post these announcements? These alt accounts are just like condoms, they protect the user  Wink

I have been mining leafcoin as well for time being just because its more profitable and will happily go back to Digibyte where the dev is actually not afraid to let people who he is.

See you guys on the next pump and dump coin thread  Cheesy

You are really angry...

Wrong bet on coin?

Actually no, I only looked into leaf because it showed up on the coinmarket.io, and saw that is is profitable to mine. But was sadly disappointed by what a useless coin this is yet all these guys saying this being a great coin. I am only here to give some of the guys a heads up.

Go ahead and ignore what I have to say, only time will tell, maybe this will just be as successful as doge? Wink

useless coin? whatever.. i made 1btc+ even after buying back everything i dumped. go cry you fuckin baby. learn how to play the game. and stfu.. your begging for attn will get you nowhere. except disliked by communities.

and to the inevitable haters.. yea.. i dumped. i didnt invest in a rig to play save the trees.. i'm here for money. dollar bills. lots of em. and i will use those dollar bills to smoke trees.
Hey hey hey, i never said it wasn't profitable, I merely said it is a overpriced coin that will die and giving a fair warning to all newbs to crypto. Also, I have made a decent profit from mining and sold most at 24 and holding rest until halving.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I see thousands of leaf sold at BUY price... I'm starting to think most people here, except for the big players, are simply retarded. Sell if you want, but what the fuck? At Buy price? Simply helping the coin die. Thanks!

They are losing money and the don't realize of that... So sad. But what do you want expect? Most of people here never had experience before with markets like stocks market or forex.

As long as we actually do something with the foundation this coin will succeed.
Positivity people.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

They are losing money and the don't realize of that... So sad. But what do you want expect? Most of people here never had experience before with markets like stocks market or forex.

I don't have so much experience, beginned trading in BTC-E and Cryptsy just for fun, but reading a bit of forums before starting this journey?? What the fuck people, you just think you got the easy way to make billions like in those noisy ads... simply stupid and retarded.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Leafcoin is a pump and dump! Look at current prices! As soon as halving happens, all big players will dump this shit coin onto the badholders (yes, you people who are new to the crypto world) and then this very thread is going to get buried by the new alt coins that have nothing to offer (but a useless clone with minor changed values, yet claim they are different and a foundation that support preservation of rainforest? Just a mindless attempt to show they doing something different.

PS: Don't you love how almost ALL dev hide behind a new account to post these announcements? These alt accounts are just like condoms, they protect the user  Wink

I have been mining leafcoin as well for time being just because its more profitable and will happily go back to Digibyte once the price return to normal value.

See you guys on the next pump and dump coin thread  Cheesy

"and will happily go back to DGB.."

I like DGB too, but what you said about LEAF goes for DGB.. lol
"They bark, then we ride".

Activity: 126

PS: Don't you love how almost ALL dev hide behind a new account to post these announcements? These alt accounts are just like condoms, they protect the user  Wink

I have been mining leafcoin as well for time being just because its more profitable and will happily go back to Digibyte where the dev is actually not afraid to let people who he is.

See you guys on the next pump and dump coin thread  Cheesy

You are really angry...

Wrong bet on coin?

Actually no, I only looked into leaf because it showed up on the coinmarket.io, and saw that is is profitable to mine. But was sadly disappointed by what a useless coin this is yet all these guys saying this being a great coin. I am only here to give some of the guys a heads up.

Go ahead and ignore what I have to say, only time will tell, maybe this will just be as successful as doge? Wink

useless coin? whatever.. i made 1btc+ even after buying back everything i dumped. go cry you fuckin baby. learn how to play the game. and stfu.. your begging for attn will get you nowhere. except disliked by communities.

and to the inevitable haters.. yea.. i dumped. i didnt invest in a rig to play save the trees.. i'm here for money. dollar bills. lots of em. and i will use those dollar bills to smoke trees.
1Gh drop in net hashrate !  Shocked I'M JUMPING OFF THE BOAT !!
Noooo... Just kidding, waiting for halving and Cryptsy Grin
Time will tell, I keep mining and holding.
Jump to: