Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 217. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What the rush, come on JUST HOLD. Smiley,
Activity: 224
Good will come to those who hold  Cool

And twice to those who buy   Cheesy

aw yeah
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Good will come to those who hold  Cool

And twice to those who buy   Cheesy
copper member
Everything is OK. Just somebody sold big packet to few people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:05:14   242781.18778457 LEAF   0.00000016   0.03884499 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:14   34788.13695241 LEAF   0.00000016   0.00556610 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:14   23976 LEAF   0.00000016   0.00383616 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:14   9990 LEAF   0.00000016   0.00159840 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:14   719624.88236008 LEAF   0.00000016   0.11513998 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:10   11132.26031245 LEAF   0.00000016   0.00178116 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:10   117671.45294084 LEAF   0.00000016   0.01882743 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:09   829832.05645962 LEAF   0.00000016   0.13277313 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:09   9990 LEAF   0.00000016   0.00159840 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:09   194494.62312003 LEAF   0.00000016   0.03111914 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:09   14788.63090014 LEAF   0.00000016   0.00236618 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:09   21678.3 LEAF   0.00000016   0.00346853 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:09   193447.05995439 LEAF   0.00000016   0.03095153 BTC
N/A   Wed Jan 29 23:04:09   7992 LEAF   0.00000016   0.00127872 BTC

Look at those buy times :p, such market manipulation..
Activity: 472
Merit: 250

just a 2nd day of trading 6-day's coin :-)

everyone who think that the game with LEAF is over after 2 day trading (one UP one DOWN),
better go sleep to da krypto grave like a zombie Cool

+1
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
1st LEAF P2pool node

http://rav3n.dtdns.net:9166

1% fee
use payout address as username and anything as password.
PPLNS 12hrs or 50 blocks, 10sec pool share.

Soon my next nodes will start:
http://p2pool-eu.gotgeeks.com:9166
http://p2pool-us.gotgeeks.com:9166

Always use backup node!

Code of my P2pool fork OFC on my github https://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-rav

Happy mining.

Nice one, welcome to leafcoin.
Pool http://leaf.majorminer.co.uk thieves!!!
They badly configured week's why I can not bring coins. A support or bears complete nonsense or simply ignores. Do not advise anyone mining coins at them ....

Again in english please? i've responded to lots of queries, normally people that cannot work out how to put in their pin and click unlock then click the email.  But I've tried to help all that email

Thousandth repeat emails from you do not come! Why can not you bring coins manually or change my email? It's so hard? Week write me the same thing ....

Because me editing the account manually compromises the security of that account, what if its not really your account? if you got the sign up email,there is no reason for you to not be able to get the unlock email, unless your doing it wrong or of course its not really your account.  This system was put in place due to the hacks taking place on all MPOS sites, including on a leaf pool recently, and will be the standard across all MPOS pools when the owners upgrade to current code.

I wrote to you at the email is registered to the account Maks777 + add screenshots personal account on your site. I also am Main last time a week ago. That enough?
P.S. what you all need to be confirmed by email likely your site is already determined by many mailboxes as spam ((why letters do not reach ...

If somebody has your password, they also can create a screenshot.  They can also send emails using your email address as an alias, your password and pin is encrypted so I cannot even verify against these.

If anybody has any ideas how I can verify somebody really owns the account without them doing the simple steps they already did once when they signed up, please free to say.  But i'm pretty sure no users want me messing with their accounts without certainty that it is really them!

It really looks like nonsense ...
1) You wrote to me by email and I told you he replied to your message. This does not prove that my email and I can freely communicate with him?
2) I have been corresponding with you for a week (greatly exaggerated, as you answer something improper one every 2-3 days) and during this time no one will complain that "Maks777" stolen or something else ...
That enough?
I do not mind the coins that were on your site, there was very little. I hope someone has warned against unnecessary problems and people will think twice before going to your pool.
Good luck!

Can you guys please do this via PM? I don't mean to be rude, but it does not belong in this thread Smiley

Agreed, just seeing he he was calling me a theif in the main thread, I thought I better let people know that I'm only trying to protect there coins
They badly configured week's why I can not bring coins. A support or bears complete nonsense or simply ignores. Do not advise anyone mining coins at them ....

Again in english please? i've responded to lots of queries, normally people that cannot work out how to put in their pin and click unlock then click the email.  But I've tried to help all that email

Thousandth repeat emails from you do not come! Why can not you bring coins manually or change my email? It's so hard? Week write me the same thing ....

Because me editing the account manually compromises the security of that account, what if its not really your account? if you got the sign up email,there is no reason for you to not be able to get the unlock email, unless your doing it wrong or of course its not really your account.  This system was put in place due to the hacks taking place on all MPOS sites, including on a leaf pool recently, and will be the standard across all MPOS pools when the owners upgrade to current code.

I wrote to you at the email is registered to the account Maks777 + add screenshots personal account on your site. I also am Main last time a week ago. That enough?
P.S. what you all need to be confirmed by email likely your site is already determined by many mailboxes as spam ((why letters do not reach ...

If somebody has your password, they also can create a screenshot.  They can also send emails using your email address as an alias, your password and pin is encrypted so I cannot even verify against these.

If anybody has any ideas how I can verify somebody really owns the account without them doing the simple steps they already did once when they signed up, please free to say.  But i'm pretty sure no users want me messing with their accounts without certainty that it is really them!

1) You wrote to me by email and I told you he replied to your message. This does not prove that my email and I can freely communicate with him with you?
2) I have been corresponding with you for a week (greatly exaggerated, as you answer something improper one every 2-3 days) and during this time no one will complain that "Maks777" stolen or something else ...
That enough?
I do not mind the coins that were on your site, there was very little. I hope someone has warned against unnecessary problems and people will think twice before going to your pool.
Good luck!

Something tells me people would prefer me to protect their coins as if they were real money.  I've had multiple people confirm the system is working, in fact hundreds of people have managed to set up their details correctly.  I'm not and nor have I ever said there isn't a problem, the software is beta and this security is new to MPOS, but rather than just calling somebody trying to protecting the users/community a thief, maybe try and come up with a SECURE solution (just like I am trying to).  

I'm currently trying to work out why some emails are going into junk, I set up the reverse DNS today so they should't be any more.  again though, you got the sign up email, so there is no reason you shouldn't get the unlock emails, they are sent by the same system.
legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
1st LEAF P2pool node

http://rav3n.dtdns.net:9166

1% fee
use payout address as username and anything as password.
PPLNS 12hrs or 50 blocks, 10sec pool share.

Soon my next nodes will start:
http://p2pool-eu.gotgeeks.com:9166
http://p2pool-us.gotgeeks.com:9166

Always use backup node!

Code of my P2pool fork OFC on my github https://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-rav

Happy mining.

Activity: 560
@mmilch
+1

just a 2nd day of trading 6-day's coin :-)

everyone who think that the game with LEAF is over after 2 day trading (one UP one DOWN),
better go sleep to da krypto grave like a zombie Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Everyone keeps saying it will rise and rise yet nobody's trying to push it back to 20 sat or something.

It's a shame i haven't got the funds myself

But it is just the second day of trade. Check the price chart of Doge. It fel down massively just after the debut, and then bounced back few times higher two weeks later.

We'll see how the (possibly second) reward halving is going to affect the coin. Either it'll go up over 30 satoshi, or all miners will leave it to die.
Activity: 224

1) You wrote to me by email and I told you he replied to your message. This does not prove that my email and I can freely communicate with him?
That enough?
Good luck!

Can you guys please do this via PM? I don't mean to be rude, but it does not belong in this thread Smiley
copper member
Everyone keeps saying it will rise and rise yet nobody's trying to push it back to 20 sat or something.

But it is just the second day of trade. Check the price chart of Doge. It fel down massively just after the debut, and then bounced back few times higher two weeks later.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

1) You wrote to me by email and I told you he replied to your message. This does not prove that my email and I can freely communicate with him with you?
That enough?
Good luck!
Activity: 182

I hold my 15M, don't want to buy cause we couldn't break sell walls... Look at sell offers till 32 sat - almost 50 BTC sell walls.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I did not expect Leaf to fall like this.. will hold.
Activity: 560
Cheap coins detected :-)
They doesn't sell for 15 almost nothing. So 16 is very good price for now and I think we are at bottom.
Grabbed another 5mln at 16  Cool

Jump to: