Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 221. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Actually no, I only looked into leaf because it showed up on the coinmarket.io, and saw that is is profitable to mine. But was sadly disappointed by what a useless coin this is yet all these guys saying this being a great coin. I am only here to give some of the guys a heads up.

Go ahead and ignore what I have to say, only time will tell, maybe this will just be as successful as doge? Wink

I see that you are a typical dumper... Stand up and go out!

P. S. I see that Digibyte miners hates Leafcoin coin. Who is the next? Cheesy
Activity: 140
Leafcoin is a pump and dump! Look at current prices! As soon as halving happens, all big players will dump this shit coin onto the badholders (yes, you people who are new to the crypto world) and then this very thread is going to get buried by the new alt coins that have nothing to offer (but a useless clone with minor changed values, yet claim they are different and a foundation that support preservation of rainforest? Just a mindless attempt to show they doing something different.

PS: Don't you love how almost ALL dev hide behind a new account to post these announcements? These alt accounts are just like condoms, they protect the user  Wink

I have been mining leafcoin as well for time being just because its more profitable and will happily go back to Digibyte where the dev is actually not afraid to let people who he is.

See you guys on the next pump and dump coin thread  Cheesy

You are really angry...

Wrong bet on coin?

Actually no, I only looked into leaf because it showed up on the coinmarket.io, and saw that is is profitable to mine. But was sadly disappointed by what a useless coin this is yet all these guys saying this being a great coin. I am only here to give some of the guys a heads up.

Go ahead and ignore what I have to say, only time will tell, maybe this will just be as successful as doge? Wink
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Mabe somebody could contact pool admins and ask, is it possible to make such filter for the miners ? (for example IP of each connection is registered, and if the number of different IP's is over "X" value, then "ban")

Problem is, the code is open source, they will then just set up a private pool for botnets, then we're in the same boat again.

I see. So this is disease that can not be cured.

Anyway - if such filter is not very complicated, maybe you could think about ? At least we could complicate them life
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Leafcoin is a pump and dump! Look at current prices! As soon as halving happens, all big players will dump this shit coin onto the badholders (yes, you people who are new to the crypto world) and then this very thread is going to get buried by the new alt coins that have nothing to offer (but a useless clone with minor changed values, yet claim they are different and a foundation that support preservation of rainforest? Just a mindless attempt to show they doing something different.

PS: Don't you love how almost ALL dev hide behind a new account to post these announcements? These alt accounts are just like condoms, they protect the user  Wink

I have been mining leafcoin as well for time being just because its more profitable and will happily go back to Digibyte where the dev is actually not afraid to let people who he is.

See you guys on the next pump and dump coin thread  Cheesy

You are really angry...

Wrong bet on coin?
Activity: 140

PS: Don't you love how almost ALL dev hide behind a new account to post these announcements? These alt accounts are just like condoms, they protect the user  Wink

I have been mining leafcoin as well for time being just because its more profitable and will happily go back to Digibyte once the price return to normal value.

See you guys on the next pump and dump coin thread  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Anyone wanna get me started, Thanks!

My wallet address:fRHaMk7DZGq4Yr4YxyvmeBhP3dkv83S8uf

Activity: 406
Leafcoin  ->  Community
USDe      ->  Sect
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Mabe somebody could contact pool admins and ask, is it possible to make such filter for the miners ? (for example IP of each connection is registered, and if the number of different IP's is over "X" value, then "ban")

Problem is, the code is open source, they will then just set up a private pool for botnets, then we're in the same boat again.
Activity: 113
USDe is really afraid of Leaf.

It is normal behavior I guess... looking at the numbers...
Activity: 70
The leaf has dropped

Usde rising

USDe guys are really afraid of Leafcoin Cheesy  Maybe cause Leafcoin >250 BTC volume and USD-E<30 BTC volume.

I guess that's the reason  Smiley
Activity: 182
The leaf has dropped

Usde rising

USDe guys are really afraid of Leafcoin Cheesy  Maybe cause Leafcoin >250 BTC volume and USD-E<30 BTC volume.
copper member
Guys. As you know, we got a big problem with the wales on the altcoins. I wonder if some of them are the botnet owners....

Can anybody tell me - is in the pool source code some protection against such unfair miners ?

I mean like detection of dozens/hundreds/thousands different IP's connected with just one pool account.

I think that should be very easy to ban such people.

No protection against this in MPOS that I know of, and I did have some suspect users, 20MH with a VARDIFF of 60! (should have been 2048 for that speed in my settings)  Even my 3.5MH is 1024 VARDIFF

They could well have been legit though, maybe using all work pc's to mine etc, no real way to know for sure.

Even if somebody use all work pc's, there shouldn't be many IP's at all - for me, such person is clean. But we can't say the same about botnet owners which contact with the pool server trough hundreds or thousands of IP's
copper member
Activity: 252
if u havent sold your coins @30s selling now is pure idiotic, those huge sell orders between 19-23 should only aim for cheap rebuy, otherwise u make your own coin look weak. just remove those sell orders so we can regain momentum.

+1

It's only a new exchange and is a beta site, so its doing well if you bare that in mind

++1 I sold and re bought all my LEAF and almost have double now. I wont be selling at this price. Let it hit a real exchange which has liquidity.  Grin

Agreed. I've been mining LEAF, but I'd like to buy some at these prices. I don't really trust coinmarket.io with my BTC though, especially with all the downtime they've had. I know there are probably plenty of others like me, who would buy at one of the more established exchanges.

The Price / Difficulty right now provides approx a 40% increase in return than mining/selling doge for BTC which is almost consistantly the top of coinwarz. Not a bad deal if your a miner and dont like to take risks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Guys. As you know, we got a big problem with the wales on the altcoins. I wonder if some of them are the botnet owners....

Can anybody tell me - is in the pool source code some protection against such unfair miners ?

I mean like detection of dozens/hundreds/thousands different IP's connected with just one pool account.

No protection against this in MPOS that I know of, and I did have some suspect users, 20MH with a VARDIFF of 60! (should have been 2048 for that speed in my settings)  Even my 3.5MH is 1024 VARDIFF

They could well have been legit though, maybe using all work pc's to mine etc, no real way to know for sure.
Activity: 94
Shitty coin
copper member

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
if u havent sold your coins @30s selling now is pure idiotic, those huge sell orders between 19-23 should only aim for cheap rebuy, otherwise u make your own coin look weak. just remove those sell orders so we can regain momentum.

+1

It's only a new exchange and is a beta site, so its doing well if you bare that in mind

++1 I sold and re bought all my LEAF and almost have double now. I wont be selling at this price. Let it hit a real exchange which has liquidity.  Grin

Agreed. I've been mining LEAF, but I'd like to buy some at these prices. I don't really trust coinmarket.io with my BTC though, especially with all the downtime they've had. I know there are probably plenty of others like me, who would buy at one of the more established exchanges.
Activity: 224
I am so excited about the Leafcoin foundation.

You're currently working on building the Leafcoin Foundation. Can you explain a little about what types of activities the foundation will partake in? Will it be composed mainly of the Leafcoin founders, or will users get their chance to be part of it?

A: The community will have a large saying in this. We dont want users to think that we will keep the amount to ourselves or anything like that. We will be creating a statistics module that will show to all users to where something was donated, how much was donated etc. Also we will try to make the organization donated to, to confirm that they were sponsored by us. Using polls users will decide to what organization the next amount will be donated. Candidates will be selected by the community. Discussion for selection might be done on irc/using polls. We will be trying to target at chunks of 10000USD but currently not really sure on that. Future will tell. The foundation is targetted at the preservation of the rainforest and the preservation of the species of the rainforest.

It's such a good approach.
Activity: 406
I am so excited about the Leafcoin foundation.

You're currently working on building the Leafcoin Foundation. Can you explain a little about what types of activities the foundation will partake in? Will it be composed mainly of the Leafcoin founders, or will users get their chance to be part of it?

A: The community will have a large saying in this. We dont want users to think that we will keep the amount to ourselves or anything like that. We will be creating a statistics module that will show to all users to where something was donated, how much was donated etc. Also we will try to make the organization donated to, to confirm that they were sponsored by us. Using polls users will decide to what organization the next amount will be donated. Candidates will be selected by the community. Discussion for selection might be done on irc/using polls. We will be trying to target at chunks of 10000USD but currently not really sure on that. Future will tell. The foundation is targetted at the preservation of the rainforest and the preservation of the species of the rainforest.
Jump to: