Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 245. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Change thread title - 4.5 Gh/s
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Can someone tell me how to buy Leaf on Freshmarket.co.in

Ive got LTC there but cant figure out how to change it

Ammount (LTC) i get but what is Price (LTC)

Rgds

Ratters
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys... I heard they found "leaf" on Mars!

ROFL this is too bad to post man
It's so bad it becomes good!  Cheesy

mspaint?
Yeep! Pure paintskills, I went to school at Crappyworsety of Windows 95 with orientation of 2x2 pixels picture editing in paint!
Got A+ on every exam, Prof. Sparkzor was a really nice dude!

"I still am" he says... Oh well, he helped me with that picture! He actually resized the leaf all by himself!
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
For some reason I have like half the khash I normally have at this coin, is this normal? Am I the only one?

Reboot your mining rig. It usually happens when driver crashes and is restored. After reboot your hashrate must be OK.

The problem that pool states that my speed is 2x less than real.
I don't want to blame all pools, but looks like that some of them steal our coins!
Can some one start p2p pool?

p2pool cannot be easily set for this coin, as the default protocol version used by the p2pool python scrypt is hardcoded to 70002 when this coin use version 80004.
There's not any improvement whatsoever over the previous ones, its was just set this way by the dev to avoid old clients to sync.
At least I didn't see anything major in the coin code to justify a new protocol version num.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
lot of volume on the trading, pretty interesting to see
Activity: 28
Next diff will be 57 allready lol

Actually 60 lol, it's becoming too hard, price to da moon!
mcg
Activity: 196

mspaint?
Activity: 224
For some reason I have like half the khash I normally have at this coin, is this normal? Am I the only one?

Reboot your mining rig. It usually happens when driver crashes and is restored. After reboot your hashrate must be OK.

I don't want to blame all pools, but looks like that some of them steal our coins!

I wonder how the pools with 0% fees do it ... nothing in it for them.

People donate on those pools. And it is usually only the first user who register who keeps 0% fee for life.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Sadly they are stealing since the coin launched.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
HAPPY HOUR FOLKS!

For the next hour we are doubling the reward on the faucet!

Get between 2 and 222 coins!

http://leafcoin.tk

Hurry up, it starts now and lasts only 60 minutes!!!
Activity: 14

I wonder how the pools with 0% fees do it ... nothing in it for them.
Activity: 224

Always does the trick for me.

Activity: 266
Next diff will be 57 allready lol
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Activity: 24
http://gyazo.com/fd895fb19645e9d2be95f81cbe547d73.png

Activity: 53
Activity: 146
Merit: 111
same problem

It's not normal.. Check your conf.. maybe you change something by error, or change the pool

I have the same problem on updamoon
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This freak merged with my coins pool itself.
pool leaf.updamoon.com

But his wallet

fcXG3mMRM6dvkPpD8E4TZ9xattCw3S3bb3
Jump to: