Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 244. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Last time to buy cheap it seems guys, HUGE buy walls are forming

27 Satoshi already, 22 1 minute ago!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Trade Volume - 93 BTC

LEAFS will go beyond galaxy.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
My hashrate has been quite low for couple of hours and I'm getting more invalid shares than before.
Is there all ok on updamoon pool?
Price will skyrocket with this difficulty..
Get Leafs while they are still cheap
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WTF is wrong with MajorMiner pool? I got just 1.1 m coins for using ~25MH/s in 7 hours. [ woke up to see this !!! ]

Why are pools stealing? FCK IT!!

Is there any legit and trusty worthy pool to mine?

Majorminer is coin's own pool and its shame!!!!

we are not the coins own pool, and we have been getting lots of crap sent to our stratum causing lag.  No idea how 25MH/s is only getting you that low a share unless your one of the ones that somehow has a vardiff of 60, when it should be way higher, unless your using low powered pcs all on one worker.  I'm at 3.5MH and got about 1.1M in a day.

same here,... about 900k-1m per day using majorminer

Activity: 224
Can someone tell me how to buy Leaf on Freshmarket.co.in

Ive got LTC there but cant figure out how to change it

Ammount (LTC) i get but what is Price (LTC)

Rgds

Ratters

Price (LTC) is how much LTC you must pay for each LEAF; Price per LEAF. The total amount of LEAF is calculated after those inputs.

So i decide what i want to pay?

Ive seen sales for 0.00000570 - 0.00000700

what price do i choose?

Oh, you are very new to this? Good to have you aboard:)

There are sell-orders and buy-orders. To buy right away you should meet the sell order(you create a buy-order with the same price as the sell order). If you are willing to wait and see if the price goes down you can create a buy-order with a lower price then what the market wants at the moment. This is a good read if you want to learn more about trading; http://www.wallstreetcrypto.net/p/crypto-forex-101.html

If to find the best price I would calculate the price on coinmmarket.io into LTC and compare it to the sellers on freshmarket.

English isn't my first language so it's kind of hard to explain all this in written. I recommend reading the article.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
5.35GH/s and next diff 75!! WHAT THE HELL MAN! Cheesy
Activity: 532
WTF is wrong with MajorMiner pool? I got just 1.1 m coins for using ~25MH/s in 7 hours. [ woke up to see this !!! ]

we are not the coins own pool, and we have been getting lots of crap sent to our stratum causing lag.  No idea how 25MH/s is only getting you that low a share unless your one of the ones that somehow has a vardiff of 60, when it should be way higher, unless your using low powered pcs all on one worker.  I'm at 3.5MH and got about 1.1M in a day.
Omfg that difficulty
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
WTF is wrong with MajorMinor pool? I got just 1.1 m coins for using ~25MH/s in 7 hours. [ woke up to see this !!! ]

Majorminor is coin's own pool and its shame!!!!

Used updamoon running smooth got almost all coins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
5.34GH/s !!!!!!!!!!!

Est Next Difficulty: 72.76175505
Activity: 434
Merit: 263

Rgds

Ratters

Price (LTC) is how much LTC you must pay for each LEAF; Price per LEAF. The total amount of LEAF is calculated after those inputs.

So i decide what i want to pay?

Ive seen sales for 0.00000570 - 0.00000700

what price do i choose?
Activity: 770
WTF is wrong with MajorMinor pool? I got just 1.1 m coins for using ~25MH/s in 7 hours.

Pools are giving excuses of luck , well that could be the reason , but i dont see the reason with 25-30% hashrate as that of network and still not finding blocks for 30-40 minutes.
Activity: 14
leaf.incoinswetrust.com <= UP & running !  Cool
Activity: 224

Rgds

Ratters

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
WTF 5Gh ?! This coin is the best of all times I'm shocked !
Activity: 176

Activity: 126
        Our Leafcoin pool is growing nicely, and I'd like to make it even larger, please consider joining.

https://leaf.hash.so/

* 0% pool fee!
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Super nice admin come say hi #hash.so @ freenode
* Very nice pool switcher, you can switch to a different coin without touching your rigs!
Activity: 22
Hm, I wonder for how long there will be pool hash rate rise tendency. This coin looks very promising. What is an average time for coin to get on cryptsy or other big exchange?
mcg
Activity: 196

p2pool cannot be easily set for this coin, as the default protocol version used by the p2pool python scrypt is hardcoded to 70002 when this coin use version 80004.
There's not any improvement whatsoever over the previous ones, its was just set this way by the dev to avoid old clients to sync.
At least I didn't see anything major in the coin code to justify a new protocol version num.

you are correct.

Jump to: