Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 247. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

STOP spaming here man and go to https://www.coinmarket.io/

No one will sell you at .12 when price at market is 18/21
Get lost plz and buy like a Man at https://www.coinmarket.io/  Cool

Lol please stop trying to keep prices high when the real value is lower Smiley

7000 kh/s gives 2 million Leaf every day. 7000 kh/s with doge which is the most profitable coin gives 60134 Doge which is equal to 0.0986 BTC. So obviously the price should be 0.05 BTC / Million but i'm being very generous here and offer 0.12 BTC instead.

Some people have problems with coinmarket.io so this is an opportunity for all of them.

Maybe with old difficulty, have you seen it? Just get off here. If the value is lower, then you don't think it will succeed. Then what? Why are you buying this coin? LOL You are contradicting yourself or just want to buy @12 to instadump at @20, please don't sell your coin so cheap people
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Now we need LEAF on CRYPTSY!!!!

No we dont.

On cryptsy and coinwarz is next, and then it gets autosold into oblivion like everything else.   Id want to see at least 1, preferably 2 block halvings before it gets anywhere near as popular as that.  It needs to stay the f*ck away from other major exchanges and places like coinwarz until the block halving, otherwise the early adopters are screwed.

+1 Too bad the majority don't seem to care about anything but getting to Cryptsy asap. Makes me wonder if all they want is to dump Sad

Then dump away on the exchange we have, Im buying.  People who want it on cryptsy asap and certainly those that want it on coinwarz just want to watch the world burn.

I'm not dumping anything Smiley My LEAFS are in my wallet or in the faucets. I will be selling 1000-5000 LAEFS a day to help with distribution though. It's not much, but it is my share.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ok but it's spam.
Use firefoix and accept term of service, that's all Smiley
Activity: 126

Lol please stop trying to keep prices high when the real value is lower Smiley

7000 kh/s gives 2 million Leaf every day. 7000 kh/s with doge which is the most profitable coin gives 60134 Doge which is equal to 0.0986 BTC. So obviously the price should be 0.05 BTC / Million but i'm being very generous here and offer 0.12 BTC instead.

Some people have problems with coinmarket.io so this is an opportunity for all of them.

Activity: 196
When will difficulty increase??

Why would someone sell it @12satoshi to you when the price is already almost double at CoinMarket.io? Review your offer Smiley

EDIT: Est Next Difficulty    44.78355952 (Change in 45 Blocks)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CoinMarket.io is the place where the coins get kickstarted. We are growing in volumes every day.

Cryptsy would be bad for these coins, because of the multipool dump problem.
This is also why we are delaying API developement, to prevent autodumping by multipools.

And who wants to trade on a sluggish platvorm anyway?

sydeu: there is now a better place to trade: https://www.CoinMarket.io/market/LEAFBTC
Activity: 126
Activity: 742
Cryptsy and coinwars are really bad and that's why: 8-10 gHash hashpower come to new coin and rape other miners, they take as much as they can and dump everything. All mined altcoins are sold instantly so the coin price decreases all the time (I prefer to hold the coin I like vs instadump).

Leafcoin block explorer doesn't work for me (I checked other coins), I really want to do some research. Please fix it. (or is only me? I tested other coins and they work good)

No we dont.

On cryptsy and coinwarz is next, and then it gets autosold into oblivion like everything else.   Id want to see at least 1, preferably 2 block halvings before it gets anywhere near as popular as that.  It needs to stay the f*ck away from other major exchanges and places like coinwarz until the block halving, otherwise the early adopters are screwed.

+1 Too bad the majority don't seem to care about anything but getting to Cryptsy asap. Makes me wonder if all they want is to dump Sad

Then dump away on the exchange we have, Im buying.  People who want it on cryptsy asap and certainly those that want it on coinwarz just want to watch the world burn.

I didn't think that it was so bad for the coin life, I only thought that it would have increased the visibility of the coin itself.. Lol, sorry
Activity: 182

No we dont.

Why coinwarz is bad for now?
You think coinmarketcap is bad for now too? Or always is bad?

Cause multipools get info from.... yes, you are right - Coinwarz.

No we dont.

Why coinwarz is bad for now?
You think coinmarketcap is bad for now too? Or always is bad?
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

No we dont.

No we dont.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Really looking forward to the diff increase Cool Price will rocket I am sure of that. Time to buy some cheap LEAF now   Cool

glad i bought 1.4mill earlier when it was at 13
and nice to see there is a sell wall now as well. they are trying to keep the price down lol.....
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Really looking forward to the diff increase Cool Price will rocket I am sure of that. Time to buy some cheap LEAF now   Cool
hey guys any good pool can you recomand. Thanks

There is a list of pools in the OP. Updamoon has the highest hashrate so preferrably you'll chose one of the other Smiley
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

No we dont.

How we could push LEAF to coinmarketcap and coinwarz ??

We shouldn't do THAT!!! We will get much hashrate ---------> bad for coin, cause we can stuck on hihg diff beacuse of multipools.

Coinedmarketcap is neccesary in time of great coin hype I think but maybe you're right. Smiley
Jump to: