Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 256. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Heard rumors that Wolong (The guy that pumped doge and mooncoin) is going to pump this coin tonight.
Don't know if it's true but might be something
Something tells me I'm not gonna sleep much tonight... Tongue

oh come on wolong can't pump a beach ball, all he can do is herd a handfull of faggots that he'll eventually bankrupt.

how much mhs would be needed to pump a coin?

They're rusing BTC to do it.

The guy has like 600 at his disposal
Merit: 250
IMO, protect coin from coinmarketcap and coinwarz!

hah, math.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
IMO, protect coin from coinmarketcap and coinwarz!
Activity: 126
Heard rumors that Wolong (The guy that pumped doge and mooncoin) is going to pump this coin tonight.

oh come on wolong can't pump a beach ball, all he can do is herd a handfull of faggots that he'll eventually bankrupt.

how much mhs would be needed to pump a coin?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Maybe your pool doesn't find many blocks  Huh
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
is there any problem with leafcoin? i mine but coins dont show up as estimated...

The key is getting out at the right moment I guess...
EDIT : I love your signature foodies  Wink

Cool leafcoin on coinmarket and already at 5.6microLTC I wonder if I should buy another 1M...  Smiley
EDIT : Ok I play noob and I won't buy KDC or USDE just leaf for a while... Let's see if I regret this

pffftchh...
Something to say ? x)
Ezravdb : You never know but it'll probably skyrocket when it gets on Cryptsy if it doesn't now on Coinmarket ^^ If it works the way I hope it would be my first good decision in the CryptoJungle Tongue

read your pm and tell me I'm wrong, science bitch Smiley))
Cool leafcoin on coinmarket and already at 5.6microLTC I wonder if I should buy another 1M...  Smiley
EDIT : Ok I play noob and I won't buy KDC or USDE just leaf for a while... Let's see if I regret this

pffftchh...
Something to say ? x)
Ezravdb : You never know but it'll probably skyrocket when it gets on Cryptsy if it doesn't now on Coinmarket ^^ If it works the way I hope it would be my first good decision in the CryptoJungle Tongue
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

lets wait and watch then.

pffftchh...
Activity: 856

I doubt he will organize a pump on coinmarket.io
Merit: 102
mcg
Activity: 196
WTS 11 million LEAF. Please send PM with offer.

please use this thread for trades https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/leaf-leafcoin-buysell-thread-430648

thank you.
Activity: 856
WTS 11 million LEAF. Please send PM with offer.
Jump to: