Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 258. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
So what happened to updamoon pool ?

IMPORTANT FOR UPDAMOON MINERS

I am monitoring this for 1 hour now and am getting half of what my LEAF Estimates p. Round are. Also the operator removed the total earnings transactions bar. I advice all miners to change the UPDAMOON pool ASAP until the operator proves he is not scamming us.

I have noticed that problems on basically all the pools I am using, not just LEAF. but just not that much, usually 10%-20% less but never more. I guess 1 hour is really not enough to make that claim. Do 1 day at least for a large pool relative to the network hash rate.
Any since LEAF also use the random block reward as doge, so do expect some inconsistency.

I really don't mind pool operators charge a higher fee but be completely honest about the payout. Just don't cheat!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hmm thought more like earthcoin.

Sold first day at 800 now hovering in 200 range.

Leaf should get at least 100...

Depending on the difficulty
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Actually, Leafs are x21 times less than TIPs, then the price should be around 0.0000003 BTC. But market will choose real price.
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/LEAFBTC

when the block value gets reduced then the price will rise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yeah but the ROI would be swift.

Just as swift as with 1 card.  It all scales down (and up).  Just depends on the appetite for risk.  Is the ROI going to be complete before asics are out? is it the right coin to mine out of the dozens available and hoping to become big?

Is there a large enough buy market for that number of coins right now?  I could sell my circa 10M today probably with a little effort and make a pretty decent return, could I sell 100/200 million?  Probably impossible I would say.  So they have to hope the coin succeeds, or need to find a way of dumping large volumes regularly.  If that happens, it kills the coin in the early stages and they are left with a $130k rig thats mined a load of nothing.

Upsides and downsides to each strategy, but with that kind of hash power on a new coin, they are certainly taking a risk.  WOuldnt surprise me if they stuck around until block halving, then mined something else like doge or another coin where they can make a steady investment return until another early coin comes along and they want to take a few days risk on that.  Do I want to throw that kind of money (if they are gpu miners) at crypto as its not my day job, not really.  Ive probably invested £2-3k in miners and electricity so far since December.  If that goes down the pan, Im not bothered.  If ID invested close to £100k and that went down the pan before ROI was achieved, I'd be a bit annoyed.  So just depends on the appetite for risk, and if they are using GPU mining or whether they have got asics - then its a whole different ball game.

Yes, would take the same amount of time to ROI but not everyone has the money to buy that many cards outright and once the ROI is secured, the payout is monumental.
Activity: 182
Actually, Leafs are x21 times less than TIPs, then the price should be around 0.0000003 BTC. But market will choose real price.
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/LEAFBTC
If you haven't seen - there is an exchange for your coin:
https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=121
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Yeah but the ROI would be swift.

Just as swift as with 1 card.  It all scales down (and up).  Just depends on the appetite for risk.  Is the ROI going to be complete before asics are out? is it the right coin to mine out of the dozens available and hoping to become big?

Is there a large enough buy market for that number of coins right now?  I could sell my circa 10M today probably with a little effort and make a pretty decent return, could I sell 100/200 million?  Probably impossible I would say.  So they have to hope the coin succeeds, or need to find a way of dumping large volumes regularly.  If that happens, it kills the coin in the early stages and they are left with a $130k rig thats mined a load of nothing.

Upsides and downsides to each strategy, but with that kind of hash power on a new coin, they are certainly taking a risk.  WOuldnt surprise me if they stuck around until block halving, then mined something else like doge or another coin where they can make a steady investment return until another early coin comes along and they want to take a few days risk on that.  Do I want to throw that kind of money (if they are gpu miners) at crypto as its not my day job, not really.  Ive probably invested £2-3k in miners and electricity so far since December.  If that goes down the pan, Im not bothered.  If ID invested close to £100k and that went down the pan before ROI was achieved, I'd be a bit annoyed.  So just depends on the appetite for risk, and if they are using GPU mining or whether they have got asics - then its a whole different ball game.
Activity: 224

I am monitoring this for 1 hour now and am getting half of what my LEAF Estimates p. Round are. Also the operator removed the total earnings transactions bar. I advice all miners to change the UPDAMOON pool ASAP until the operator proves he is not scamming us.

Are you following the calculations on the pools website or have you done the math yourself? Updamoon was/is under ddos, he updated in this thread not long ago.

Please provide some more substantial "proof" before you even mention the word scam, you are after all making the claim here Wink

do you mine on updamoon pool ?

I did before it got more than 50% of the network and I switched to majorminers. All my coins are accounted for Smiley It's likely the problems you guys are experiencing are due to the ddos.
I think smth between 0.00000008 and 0.00000015. But it is block halving soon (5 days), everything may change.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Well, i figured this would happen so deposited at 50 sat to sell and rebuy around this price..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How many coins available now and how many come out a day ?

What is the realistic target price
Merit: 250
wow not even a pump, only dump Smiley)) switching my rigs back to kdc
what is current rewards per block..still 1-1 000 000 ?
Way to tank the price into the ground in under 30 minutes, morons. =/

pff can't get my leaves on Coinmarket, losing alot of btc this way Sad

don't use exchange unless it is stable.
So many people wanted an exchange with leafs... Are you happy, guys? Grin
Merit: 102

pff can't get my leaves on Coinmarket, losing alot of btc this way Sad

Are you following the calculations on the pools website or have you done the math yourself? Updamoon was/is under ddos, he updated in this thread not long ago.

Please provide some more substantial "proof" before you even mention the word scam, you are after all making the claim here Wink

do you mine on updamoon pool ?
Jump to: