Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 259. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
So what happened to updamoon pool ?

IMPORTANT FOR UPDAMOON MINERS

I am monitoring this for 1 hour now and am getting half of what my LEAF Estimates p. Round are. Also the operator removed the total earnings transactions bar. I advice all miners to change the UPDAMOON pool ASAP until the operator proves he is not scamming us.

Having the same problem, however all the other pools are soo small..
Activity: 182

I am monitoring this for 1 hour now and am getting half of what my LEAF Estimates p. Round are. Also the operator removed the total earnings transactions bar. I advice all miners to change the UPDAMOON pool ASAP until the operator proves he is not scamming us.

All these pools scamming coins and don't give us what is the exact no of coins per day.Its really hard to find a good pool these days for altcoins.

P2p pools are ok, I think.
Activity: 224

Are you following the calculations on the pools website or have you done the math yourself? Updamoon was/is under ddos, he updated in this thread not long ago.

Please provide some more substantial "proof" before you even mention the word scam, you are after all making the claim here Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

All these pools scamming coins and don't give us what is the exact no of coins per day.Its really hard to find a good pool these days for altcoins.
Activity: 126
Pushing Matrices
Lol, coinmarket down
I'm sure it will be back soon enough.
Activity: 770

Lol, coinmarket down
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
http://leaf.incoinswetrust.com is good stuff guys Smiley!
Changed from updamoon => major miner => incoinswetrust!

EDIT : Blocks take a while though :p
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Hmm same distribution like doge and 25 satoshi? Forget, OK price will be below 10 satoshi.
Well, dumpers appeared!!! It is good, we can distribute coin much faster now!!! Start selling at low prices!!! We need make more volume to go to cryptsy!

Lol start selling low? Sorry to say but that's the dumbest thing i've heard in a while.

You cannot stop them selling, try to find some advantages! More people sell -> more people get coins -> more people get involved!

No i can't but by encouraging people to do so you're just ruining the price.
Well, dumpers appeared!!! It is good, we can distribute coin much faster now!!! Start selling at low prices!!! We need make more volume to go to cryptsy!

Lol start selling low? Sorry to say but that's the dumbest thing i've heard in a while.

You cannot stop them selling, try to find some advantages! More people sell -> more people get coins -> more people get involved!

We don't need to be at Cryptsy now, it the last milestone. Good distribution happens at the small/medium exchanges without the risk of a huge dump. Or do you have so much coin that Cryptsy is the only place you can dump it? Wink jk of course.

Activity: 560

yes:)
BTW coinmarket.io is good, thanks for add! but our goal is cryptsy and before - coinedup
HUGE pump at coinmarket.io now i probably the last time to buy some cheal Leaf.
If the business plans will all work out the price might skyrocket in the next weeks.

What pump? Huh All I saw was a buy order at 495.
Yeah, people are dumping way too cheap imo.

That's nice! Hold your leafs guys
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
never mind
Jump to: