Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 27. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
LEAF new website (Beta)

As promised here's my rebranding proposal. I strongly think that the clean, classy and scrollable design is the way to go.
The public is naturally more receptive to the most synthetic form of information.
Please note this is still a BETA, and that more promotion projects will come for LEAF.

- Smartphone display will be fixed soon. The site is now displaying good on laptop and tablet PC.
- Chinese and french translation will be set up very quickly this week-end. Anyone willing to help please send me your translation in your own langage (may be spanish, german, and more)
- I have contacts with some excellent pro video editors working at TV (CCTV). I will request a 1 minute cartoon animation which I am now writing the scenario. I'm thinking about using the small ninja draw which I used at the bottom page. I would like to use it as the main character of this animation. The character will endorse LEAFS logo on his back. I'm afraid this will not be free but I hope to be able reduce the cost at maximum.

- The news feed will be bigger with 5 or 6 articles displaying.
- Minor details such as buttons color need to be worked on. For example, I drawed manually the debian logo. You can see it easily. This is minor details but still need to be worked on. The LEAF logo color tone may be too light, I was confused about what's the best green tone. Or this might need a vegetal texture. Please note the logo itself is not mine but free copyright since I bought it for 3.50€ from a designer. I think this logo should be somewhat a bit improved and kept.

Another idea is to change the color of the LEAF according with the season. I don't know if this can be coded or either I'll have to change it over time. I can do it. Example. Autumn is coming, the leaf will turn into a classy yellowed-orange autumn leaf. In summer, it will be a nice avocado green. This could be cool.

- I think that we should keep the LEAFCOIN foundation current design. Redrawing might be unecessary.

Please share your thoughts on the communication part.

I am willing to invest all my time in the LEAF promotion. I am also working on FEDORA-TiPS project.
Those are my only projects over the 100+ cryptos currently available.

Many further project will come for LEAF, including prepaid USB card wallets. This will be hopefully implemented as soon as possible. I need to find the best simple way to pay with fiat. Which you know is not easy.

What you fellow readers can do

Once the rebranding is approved, please support LeafCoin everywhere. Starting with your signature which will be visible on other threads. For example, your signature could display a direct link to the website (and of course, your Leaf adress)

There's now 100+ coins available, we first need more visibility, then the people will hopefully be seduced with the green-coin. Many people know LEAF already as kind of an "alt-doge". We have been standing in DOGE shadow for too long. Yet the Dogecoin marketer isn't that great ! They just got the cute shibe in my honest opinion.

To the techies out there :

Please work on any idea of services and platforms accepting/selling/offering LEAFS.
Android wallet.
Lite wallet.

Any new sourcecode feature, such as anonymity, could help us to make LEAFCOIN grow even more !
What do you guys think about a chat-room implementation in the wallet ? This need some work but may be a good idea. A room should be dedicated to help the new miners. Another dedicated to LEAFCOIN discussions.

We need to triple our community.

I want LEAFCOIN to become the most simple and seductive coin out there. First the crypto-world, then the masses. Everything is possible from now.

We all hope Leafcoin succeeding and survive this overly saturated market. Then we hope our millions LEAFS to become worth something one day. Just keep working on it.

LEAF is still cheap to get. Once people get convinced this coin have potential, there will be a rush. Believe it.
Let's bring some people in the game and blow those whales !

beautiful
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
www.francs.paris
Thanks. Are the fonts displaying properly on your PC ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
LEAF new website (Beta)

As promised here's my rebranding proposal. I strongly think that the clean, classy and scrollable design is the way to go.
The public is naturally more receptive to the most synthetic form of information.
Please note this is still a BETA, and that more promotion projects will come for LEAF.

- Smartphone display will be fixed soon. The site is now displaying good on laptop and tablet PC.
- Chinese and french translation will be set up very quickly this week-end. Anyone willing to help please send me your translation in your own langage (may be spanish, german, and more)
- I have contacts with some excellent pro video editors working at TV (CCTV). I will request a 1 minute cartoon animation which I am now writing the scenario. I'm thinking about using the small ninja draw which I used at the bottom page. I would like to use it as the main character of this animation. The character will endorse LEAFS logo on his back. I'm afraid this will not be free but I hope to be able reduce the cost at maximum.

- The news feed will be bigger with 5 or 6 articles displaying.
- Minor details such as buttons color need to be worked on. For example, I drawed manually the debian logo. You can see it easily. This is minor details but still need to be worked on. The LEAF logo color tone may be too light, I was confused about what's the best green tone. Or this might need a vegetal texture. Please note the logo itself is not mine but free copyright since I bought it for 3.50€ from a designer. I think this logo should be somewhat a bit improved and kept.

Another idea is to change the color of the LEAF according with the season. I don't know if this can be coded or either I'll have to change it over time. I can do it. Example. Autumn is coming, the leaf will turn into a classy yellowed-orange autumn leaf. In summer, it will be a nice avocado green. This could be cool.

- I think that we should keep the LEAFCOIN foundation current design. Redrawing might be unecessary.

Please share your thoughts on the communication part.

I am willing to invest all my time in the LEAF promotion. I am also working on FEDORA-TiPS project.
Those are my only projects over the 100+ cryptos currently available.

Many further project will come for LEAF, including prepaid USB card wallets. This will be hopefully implemented as soon as possible. I need to find the best simple way to pay with fiat. Which you know is not easy.

What you fellow readers can do

Once the rebranding is approved, please support LeafCoin everywhere. Starting with your signature which will be visible on other threads. For example, your signature could display a direct link to the website (and of course, your Leaf adress)

There's now 100+ coins available, we first need more visibility, then the people will hopefully be seduced with the green-coin. Many people know LEAF already as kind of an "alt-doge". We have been standing in DOGE shadow for too long. Yet the Dogecoin marketer isn't that great ! They just got the cute shibe in my honest opinion.

To the techies out there :

Please work on any idea of services and platforms accepting/selling/offering LEAFS.
Android wallet.
Lite wallet.

Any new sourcecode feature, such as anonymity, could help us to make LEAFCOIN grow even more !
What do you guys think about a chat-room implementation in the wallet ? This need some work but may be a good idea. A room should be dedicated to help the new miners. Another dedicated to LEAFCOIN discussions.

We need to triple our community.

I want LEAFCOIN to become the most simple and seductive coin out there. First the crypto-world, then the masses. Everything is possible from now.

We all hope Leafcoin succeeding and survive this overly saturated market. Then we hope our millions LEAFS to become worth something one day. Just keep working on it.

LEAF is still cheap to get. Once people get convinced this coin have potential, there will be a rush. Believe it.
Let's bring some people in the game and blow those whales !

GREAT WORK
very beautiful logo, and website

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
And when nobody is buying leaf anymore? whale with 100 of btc in leaf coin holding?

He is going to pump it hard to sell this, for a long time. So no worry's, about the low undervalued price. Don't forget he is right now buying more, than he sell's. If he stops buying now, the price will drop even more (and he'll start loosing profit), and he'll get even more coins dumping on his ass, and still nobody buying.

So right now, low volume, and nobody want's to buy leaf is a good, very good thing. Block halving works even better, for whale to start pushing price. Or he'll end up with bunch of leafs nobody want's to buy.

The coin will not die, because of great and very active dev team. But whale will probably not wait 1 month, investing 100 btc and making 0,3btc a day profit. He is not long term investor, he want's to make large daily profit. He needs balanced big sell/buy volume and locked price.

Next block halve, he will eventually have to make some moves. Because volume will drop even more, and there is no profit for him there.

We are long term investors, not the whale. We can wait with low prices, low volume for a long time. He can't.

good point, now the volume on the cryptsy is about 15btc/day and it decrease slowly, i think he will move in 2-3 week or even less
If the whale is stuck with 50btc worth of leaf,ill Think he is interested in getting the leaf changed to bitcoin. If the leaf dies he loose everything. And if we stop buying his coins at 6 and sell to him at 5" we Wong see this issue, as i Said before this is long term, i know its shitty to buy at 25 sat for about 14 dans ago.

My word to leaf shareholders: dont feed the whale Smiley

yes, i know, if he buy at 5 and sell at 6, we just need to do same thing
Activity: 403
And when nobody is buying leaf anymore? whale with 100 of btc in leaf coin holding?

He is going to pump it hard to sell this, for a long time. So no worry's, about the low undervalued price. Don't forget he is right now buying more, than he sell's. If he stops buying now, the price will drop even more (and he'll start loosing profit), and he'll get even more coins dumping on his ass, and still nobody buying.

So right now, low volume, and nobody want's to buy leaf is a good, very good thing. Block halving works even better, for whale to start pushing price. Or he'll end up with bunch of leafs nobody want's to buy.

The coin will not die, because of great and very active dev team. But whale will probably not wait 1 month, investing 100 btc and making 0,3btc a day profit. He is not long term investor, he want's to make large daily profit. He needs balanced big sell/buy volume and locked price.

Next block halve, he will eventually have to make some moves. Because volume will drop even more, and there is no profit for him there.

We are long term investors, not the whale. We can wait with low prices, low volume for a long time. He can't.
Activity: 39
If the whale is stuck with 50btc worth of leaf,ill Think he is interested in getting the leaf changed to bitcoin. If the leaf dies he loose everything. And if we stop buying his coins at 6 and sell to him at 5" we Wong see this issue, as i Said before this is long term, i know its shitty to buy at 25 sat for about 14 dans ago.

My word to leaf shareholders: dont feed the whale Smiley
61% of LEAFcoins on the market.
Most of it in "whales" hands.
Price is 5sat.

Sounds good !
NOT

That mean, one day he have to make a biiig pump for sell his coin...?
Mimini, it´s the situation that, yes, some is sitting with a huge amount og Coins, as mentioned from DEV, they are buying, e.g. 5SAT and SELL at 6 sat, they have a quick profit of around 20%, if people buy at 5 SAT, we dont want to sell at 6, the best you can do is to raise you sell order to "30 sat" or something, thats the way we starts to bring it back up value, but in this case, we shuld not expect a short term major profit, but long term middle profit, (eXcept if the coin is pumped,( it should be easy because of small sell wall), this could bring the coin up to it´s rightfully value, around 22-28 SAT (stable). the biggest mistake you can do is to sell and buy from the whale.

As earlier mentioned from other members. THE crew is working hard, and really put a big effort in to make this coin more popular, as we will se the BTC rise over the next 2 month i believe that the LEAF Coin will follow, Buy now in 5 sat, and expect a ROI for aroun 300% in 3-4 month.

as this is said, its important to support the DEV and The CREW, and also spread the word, that this coin has a purpose, as seen on page 1. Cheesy

So the whale are selling at 6 and re buy at 5, that mean after couple of week, he will be the biggest Leafcoin user...
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

leaf.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining LEAF today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your LEAF account.

*   PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
** Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Mimini, it´s the situation that, yes, some is sitting with a huge amount og Coins, as mentioned from DEV, they are buying, e.g. 5SAT and SELL at 6 sat, they have a quick profit of around 20%, if people buy at 5 SAT, we dont want to sell at 6, the best you can do is to raise you sell order to "30 sat" or something, thats the way we starts to bring it back up value, but in this case, we shuld not expect a short term major profit, but long term middle profit, (eXcept if the coin is pumped,( it should be easy because of small sell wall), this could bring the coin up to it´s rightfully value, around 22-28 SAT (stable). the biggest mistake you can do is to sell and buy from the whale.

As earlier mentioned from other members. THE crew is working hard, and really put a big effort in to make this coin more popular, as we will se the BTC rise over the next 2 month i believe that the LEAF Coin will follow, Buy now in 5 sat, and expect a ROI for aroun 300% in 3-4 month.

as this is said, its important to support the DEV and The CREW, and also spread the word, that this coin has a purpose, as seen on page 1. Cheesy

What i want konw is, now many coin are hold by few people because multipool + random block reward, and now on the cryptsy a very high pressure sell,  what is the solution now? Because many coin in this situation has never chance to pump again....
Fantastic.. looking forward to see the new LOGO. Smiley

To all critics, look in this perspective, the leaf coin ACTUALLY have a good course and purpose. keep calm and the coin will raise again, in this moment Whales cannot profit of the Coin anymore, just stop buy at 6 Smiley and they are loosing interest when its not short terms profits, as earlier mentioned.

From my side, i can tell you that im only in for the BTC and LTC, LEAF is the first "alt" coin that make sence to invest in Smiley

Lets make this leaf GROUP grow allong with the popularity, no short term people,, look in perspective Smiley

Have  a nice day everyone Smiley
mcg
Activity: 196
Where is new logo? I'm very interst about that

2100 GMT+1 +/-

there will be a couple of versions.

community will pick the best one using voting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
No, as we have already proven, it is a greedy whale driving our price and other alts price down to fill there fat pockets
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Due later today, as per previous posts
Activity: 43
Like mcg said - stop complaining about price.
If you want "fast money" - go away from altcoins.
Altcoins are long-term investments.
Leafcoin is still new. Devs spent a lot of time to chill you out about price.
Now you crying about they dont answer you for questions - they working hard about projects that will increase price of Leafcoins.
If you were on our irc you should know that some people offered help to Leaf.

Its easy to complaining. Devs doing great job but they need more time.
Let them do their work and dont cry about price. Just wait for results.
mcg
Activity: 196
ppl stop complaining at the price please. only thing that counts is the support of projects for leafcoin.
working on shop, marketplace, new foundation.

i have seen a shop for merchandise already.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
leafcoin for 5 satochi .... wow
Pages:
Jump to: