Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 28. (Read 352594 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Would it be possible to set it up so that 10% of LEAF transaction fees
go to the foundation?
This could be used as a marketing tool , "every time you spend leafcoins
Trees are saved" etc.

i can give this some priority.

the solution proposed was this.

- on detect transaction fees
- popup screen in wallet.
- load xml feed from external (secure) webserver ( cache )
- present the user with a few options ( projects ) to send the fees to ( browsable left->right )
- add an extra information tab to view more about the project ( short description in wallet, click link -> go website ) - option is a default project (community voted - for cmdline wallets, like pools )
- user selects project
- fees: do-a-dance ( investigating what is the best secure way )
- transaction amount -> destination wallet

cheers
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
we need more miners!
Activity: 156
go to the foundation?
Trees are saved" etc.

I'm pretty sure that is in the plans for the transaction fees in near future  Wink

I agree, it's a great way to have Tx fees be used for good cause.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
go to the foundation?
Trees are saved" etc.
mcg
Activity: 196
i cant read chinese... i tried the translator,.... but it makes it real strange text.

what are the donations used for?

btw thanks for the warm happybirthday's all Smiley
Activity: 280
BTC38 BBS donations accepted LEAF,look http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=405&extra=&page=1 or sent directly to  LEAF 叶子币:fGgk7W7UWqbT3cqWVVwGR4yycAPfTFxr4S

please support  LEAF
Activity: 83
We just passed 8mil donated to the temporary Foundation!  Shocked http://foundation.leafco.in/

Time and Work will get us there...
Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
im mining SUN for scrypt now, leaf made me profit anyways
We just passed 8mil donated to the temporary Foundation!  Shocked http://foundation.leafco.in/

Time and Work will get us there...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Happy Birthday MCG from the DopeCoin community:)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
To all the peeps getting frustrated w/ price:  Please realize that this is more normal of ALTCoins then the constant Increasing of the price in December and part of January....The prices can't always just go up...it was a Euphoria phase for Bitcoin that got passed along to most ALTS too...we're in a "Despair" phase ATM and this is all just part of the larger Cycle of things....

A couple months before Bitcoins most recent BOOM, the alts were all at record lows...LTC was ~$1 and everyone was calling it DEAD for a couple months on BTC-e...Fastforward 2 months and it was at $49+ Each...Some newer folks still need to understand this stuff and not expect to make money w/o putting in effort (in several different ways)  Point is...if you'd listened to the guys calling LTC Dead at ~$1 then you would've sold and not had any went if Skyrocketed Up to almost $50...

The SAMEthing happened in the Winter of 2013 too...LTC (and most other ALTS) were like $0.06 before that Bitcoin BOOM Phase and went up to ~$5+  I'm sure they'll be people trying to minimize what i'm saying here with more negativity but you HAVE TO Play the Cycles to WIN.  Prices will Never just go up no matter what and take a look at Bitcoin and ALL other ALTS prices right now before complaining about Leaf in thread please.

GRAZIE Smiley We call it sinusoide Smiley
To all the peeps getting frustrated w/ price:  Please realize that this is more normal of ALTCoins then the constant Increasing of the price in December and part of January....The prices can't always just go up...it was a Euphoria phase for Bitcoin that got passed along to most ALTS too...we're in a "Despair" phase ATM and this is all just part of the larger Cycle of things....

A couple months before Bitcoins most recent BOOM, the alts were all at record lows...LTC was ~$1 and everyone was calling it DEAD for a couple months on BTC-e...Fastforward 2 months and it was at $49+ Each...Some newer folks still need to understand this stuff and not expect to make money w/o putting in effort (in several different ways)  Point is...if you'd listened to the guys calling LTC Dead at ~$1 then you would've sold and not had any went if Skyrocketed Up to almost $50...

The SAMEthing happened in the Winter of 2013 too...LTC (and most other ALTS) were like $0.06 before that Bitcoin BOOM Phase and went up to ~$5+  I'm sure they'll be people trying to minimize what i'm saying here with more negativity but you HAVE TO Play the Cycles to WIN.  Prices will Never just go up no matter what and take a look at Bitcoin and ALL other ALTS prices right now before complaining about Leaf in thread please.
Activity: 112
Happy Birthday!
Activity: 280
happy birthday mcg  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
yeah, Happy birthday MCG  Smiley 
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Happy Birthday!
legendary
"Dr. Crypto ‏@DoctorCrypto Feb 24

I sold my LEAF, no profit anymore, not in a short time"

Angry
This is from the guy who started the pump rumours..

I would be happy when from 2-4 weeks the price will double and next month double another one time.... what would doctor said than ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"Dr. Crypto ‏@DoctorCrypto Feb 24

I sold my LEAF, no profit anymore, not in a short time"

Angry
This is from the guy who started the pump rumours..
legendary
tomorrow new logo's to choose from.

prb in the evening.

+/- 2100 GMT+1

Lets w8 till tomorrow, it`s voting day Smiley I`m so exciting about new logo JUPIIII Smiley))

btw...MCG SALUTE because I put up my bottle of beer for you wellness Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Nice already 7,639,634 leafs donated to the leefcoin foundation, when 1 leaf hits 20 sat that will be 1.5 BTC already. The higher the price of leaf in btc and btc in fiat the bigger the donation.

Here is my coin logo suggestion, I ditched the clover hope you don't mind..

Also happy birthday dev!

NO please, what we have now is more beautiful

agree
Pages:
Jump to: