Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 287. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Much obliged mcg........... Smiley
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just downloaded OS X wallet............onto Mavericks OS ............synced ok..........and is in stages of unconfirmed deposit...............
Excellent job folks...........Nice coin

If there are any leaves blowin about....... Wink
fdAckYJfbA771LFrJAtZo6tah8XXaPmrxN

JJ

PS deposit successful........BEAUTY

thanks for testing!!! i have dropped you some leafs.
Activity: 24
ANN

updamoon.com has hot upgraded to new version client. (v0.8.2)

Inlcude:
  • Mining Server
  • Super Node  (node-leaf.updamoon.net)

This is online upgrade, pool is not affected in any way. Cheesy

Cheers

Can you confirm what the block value is you are using to calculate daily estimated LEAF?

3/4 Block Max reward = 999999 * 0.75 ~= 750000

Why do you use 3/4? 1/2 would be more correct.
Activity: 40
Just downloaded OS X wallet............onto Mavericks OS ............synced ok..........and is in stages of unconfirmed deposit...............
Excellent job folks...........Nice coin

If there are any leaves blowin about....... Wink
fdAckYJfbA771LFrJAtZo6tah8XXaPmrxN

JJ

PS deposit successful........BEAUTY
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
WTB 5 -10M coins for 0.20-0.5BTC you go frist , or use escrow i can do for parts if you sell 5 m parts of 0.04or if you sell 10 m parts of 0.05

Please use buy_sell thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430648.0;topicseen   Smiley
Activity: 182
WTB 5 -10M coins for 0.20-0.5BTC you go frist , or use escrow i can do for parts if you sell 5 m parts of 0.04or if you sell 10 m parts of 0.05
Activity: 770
Some users we're saying they were having problems with our domain, so we have now changed the pool name to:

http://leaf.majorminer.co.uk

1% fee PROP pool
Stratum
VARDIFF
fast dedicated server
DDOS protected
Mobile interface. (tablet and phone)
Latest version of MPOS
Latest leafcoin wallet

cgminer.exe example: cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://leaf.majorminer.co.uk:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

check pm , having some withdrawal problem.

thx

Replied.  We have also updated our email address so it should no longer go into junk/spam

working now , thx
mcg
Activity: 196
someone speaking russian? i need the russian files to be checked..... please pm me...

taxli please check pm for chinese translations ( ie the litecoin chinese problem ).

( sure i can use translators but rather want native speakers to have look at it and it saves time )
Activity: 532
This coin will be huge. I'm feeling Smiley

Good devs, good launch, community growing up... A lot of buyers...

Congratulations!

Agreed this is the first time I've seen Want to buy offers way out strip want to sell.
Activity: 532
Looking at the pool statistics there are a few > 50mh/s farmers who will hold 100's of millions of coins. Will be interesting to see what that will do to the price when they decide to drop a few 50M sell orders.

Also take into consideration, they don't move there farms to a new coin and risk losing out on a lots of money unless they spot potential.

I see it as a good sign myself Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This coin will be huge. I'm feeling Smiley

Good devs, good launch, community growing up... A lot of buyers...

Congratulations!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
how can we know, if we have the wallet updated? can you put a version plz

hi,

you can check it using 2 methods.

- first you can check in about window, it should say version 0.8.6.2, 0.8.6.1 is previous version
- secondly you can check your network protocol version, it should say 80004, 80003 is previous version.
  goto debug console - type getinfo - this should print something similar to

{
"version" : 80602,