Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 291. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Lol, how does someone have this much faith in a coin wich had such a major screwup..

Its not whether there was a screwup, its how the devs react to a problem that shows the quality of a coin imho.

There are two major points to consider here:

1. The dev has almost instantly started looking into the issue.

2. The dev is involving the community in the resolution.

That is the mark of a quality coin imho.

I also believe there is a way to reward early adopters and taper off the block reward in such a way that maintains the coins attractiveness to mine long term, while also giving it a multi year lifespan.

I have pm'd the dev with my thoughts and believe that there are ways to modify this coin and ensure it retains its high attractiveness.  There is over 500MH/s on this coin afte less than 2 days. This is a great start and shows that it has potential.

This is obviously an issue, but it most certainly can be fixed and involving the community in the fix is a fantastic way of ensuring that it remains attractive to miners and investors.
Couldn't agree more.
Very good work from the dev so far.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Lol, how does someone have this much faith in a coin wich had such a major screwup..

Its not whether there was a screwup, its how the devs react to a problem that shows the quality of a coin imho.

I also believe there is a way to reward early adopters and taper off the block reward in such a way that maintains the coins attractiveness to mine long term, while also giving it a multi year lifespan.

I have pm'd the dev with my thoughts and believe that there are ways to modify this coin and ensure it retains its high attractiveness.  There is over 500MH/s on this coin afte less than 2 days. This is a great start and shows that it has potential.

This is obviously an issue, but it most certainly can be fixed and involving the community in the fix is a fantastic way of ensuring that it remains attractive to miners and investors.

+1 Solved it right away.
Activity: 140
Support it from Day 1. I'm think it will explore in 1 month time. Cheesy
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

mcg
Activity: 196
i have updated the source already... now checking if i didnt overlooked anything... and triple checking everything.

also i am going to be looking if it is possible to push out a wallet update informational message.

forcing clients to update.

thanks to aaronm for notifying me about this.

i will be contacting the pools soon.

get ready for a daemon update.
Activity: 224
just don't send first, gg scammer

What is it that people send first or don't use escrow? It should be obvious to everyone it's scam otherwise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
If you guys wanna sell i'll buy at 4 satoshi each, if you sell more then 5m i'll buy at 5 satoshi each Smiley

I got good rep (see my trust)

send me a PM for trade

Buy sell thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/leaf-leafcoin-buysell-thread-430648

Hope that helps
Activity: 28
New Leaf Pool available here: beta.cryptochomper.com - 2% Fee

https://i.imgur.com/AWokjVo.jpg

Please sign up and starting Chomping through those Leaves....

CryptoChomper
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
LE HAPPY MERCHANT
If you guys wanna sell i'll buy at 4 satoshi each, if you sell more then 5m i'll buy at 5 satoshi each Smiley

1m = 0.04 BTC (4 sat each)
5m = 0.25 BTC (5 sat each)

I got good rep (see my trust)

send me a PM for trade
mcg
Activity: 196
Guys Check twice with who you are trading!
Some guy (registered today/10posts/offered me shitloads of leaf for decent price)
of course he asking to send first, magicly dissapeared after offered in parts/he sending first!

lol. Watch out for scammers!

@ sitefive and what did you do with the amount i sent you for donation?
Activity: 10
Voted #1...........even after it was already decided for option #1. I'm a noob but everything about this coin has been a class act. OP kept everyone informed from the beginning.......Kudos to everyone involved.

Even though I'm still learning this shows what good people with the right intentions can make happen. I'm a noob but haven't been around this long by being too stupid  Grin .

I'm glad I was able to luck in to the launch after the first day and I have my son to thank for that. I got interested when I helped him set up his rig during xmas break and went for a build myself.

Who say's old dogs can't learn new tricks................with a whole lot of help, but hey, I'm here and fellin good about rakin leafs. Thanks again for all involved
Activity: 210
@sitefive

You're right.
i met today 2 scammers:)

You can escrow or you can ask about printscreen wallet/photo wallet with something like 2 crossed fingers haha.
If someone's confused when you wanna print screen, it's for 95% scammer.
i know you can do print screen by photoshop but not in 1-3 minutes I think.
printscreen wont help much! he even offered that himself Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
just don't send first, gg scammer
Activity: 560
@sitefive

You're right.
i met today 2 scammers:)

You can escrow or you can ask about printscreen wallet/photo wallet with something like 2 crossed fingers haha.
If someone's confused when you wanna print screen, it's for 95% scammer.
i know you can do print screen by photoshop but not in 1-3 minutes I think.
Activity: 56
Just found this coin, would love to buy 10-50M LEAF, please PM your offer!

I'll send first if you have 200+ posts with good rep history. Otherwise, let's get an escrow.
Activity: 210
Guys Check twice with who you are trading!
Some guy (registered today/10posts/offered me shitloads of leaf for decent price)
of course he asking to send first, magicly dissapeared after offered in parts/he sending first!

lol. Watch out for scammers!
Activity: 532
i have lost wallet for my computer i cand recovery wallet? i can recover money? plss i am disperated  Huh

What do you mean by lost? hard drive failed? somebody stole the pc?
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
You can try to use undelete program and search for "wallet.dat" file. There are stored your coins
Activity: 770
i will be changing the code for option 1.

still a few days to do it.

try to make it as clean as possible.

however you will be expecting a large drop in the rewards from block 20k and up

0-20k   = 999999/2 = 10.000.000.000

20k-80k = 164999/2 =  4.949.970.000

80k-160k = 82499/2 =  3.299.960.000

160k-240k = 41249/2 = 1.649.980.000

240k-340k = 20629/2 = 1.031.225.000

340k-     = 10k per block until maxmoney, which is 20 billion.

total time for all coins to be mined 360000 minutes, which is 250 days.

Good , okay for me
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i have lost wallet for my computer i cand recovery wallet? i can recover money? plss i am disperated  Huh
Jump to: