Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 36. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
But he make a point.

Lack of PR is a problem, look Mt Gox... Smiley

I asked you several time tu put the Leaf logo as avatar here, just for more visibility.
Should not take more than 5 second.
But you still look like a newbie registred yesterday Smiley (no offense)

Also i think he propose to put 50€ in a mutual bounty for "hire" a graphic designer for a rebranding aka visual identity.
Could be good before a more massive spread into cryto community.
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This coin have a nice name. But the current design and communication makes it still kind of amateur.
LEAF need some pro work. I'm not willing to be rude to anyone, but there's still some people who disregard it as a shitcoin. Leafcoin deserve a better packaging. I still believe in it.

Many alt-coins are in the same situation. Having devs performing all the technical part pretty good, but being a brand-builder isn't something you'll learn overnight. Marketing is just another science. The altcoin market is getting saturated and there will be no place for the weaks in the future.

Actual coin is cheap looking. We urgently need a rebranding IMHO.
I would strongly suggest to getting rid of the "To the moon" catchword. This just don't belong to us, LEAFCOIN, MOONCOIN, now just look like Alt-Doges. Leaf need his own character.
I could see LEAF with a more mature and contemporary visual identity. Leaf's website need some work.
Leaf Foundation website is better looking but should still be changed too.

Please anyone skilled and having good taste in graphic design ? We need a doctor here !
I would be very happy to help but I dont have any free hours/days to work on this project.

I can support the project with 50€. Or in Bitcoins if I have any left.
I think that branding needs real work and every work deserve salary.

Any thoughts on this ?

i dont think the major problems are currently located in branding... or communication.

i think the problem lies in multipools sell pressure and projects not being finished yet.

value would increase attention.

probably we can find designers who do stuff free of charge in this community.

also you dont explain what you would do for these 50 euro's so i really cannot make a decision.

i disagree on the part that branding work deserve salary.

we are doing all these projects for free as well.

if you are holding leafcoin i think that helping out would increase its value and that would be your salary.

thanks for your suggestions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
iMine Pools - 0% Fee for the first 50 leaf collectors Smiley - Enjoy mining
Prop Payout | Dedicated Servers | Multi Backups
[/size]
mcg
https://www.mintpal.com  is good, let it support leaf trading, panda and mint are popular in that site, and more and more ppl would trade there.

we will contact them.

thanks for the idea.

also we got this response from cryptsy: Stink maybe but is how markets work. Autopools probably being more the issue.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
https://www.mintpal.com  is good, let it support leaf trading, panda and mint are popular in that site, and more and more ppl would trade there.
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

We are proud to announce the addition of our LEAFCOIN pool!

leaf.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference and donating to a good cause!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 364

your gf/wife giving you a hard time... here its the same. anyways, i like your idea... thats why we are setting up an ebay-alike marketplace so any type of goods can be exchanged for leaf. However, it does take time to complete it... i dont expect it to be ready before the major dump/pump. c-cex currently exchanges leafs to usd and vice versa.. but we need a direct gateway to usd ( like bitpay ), to get full merchant attention.

we cant do anything currently.... its waiting game ( while we are developing projects ). it will go over 20 during the pump. no doubt.

Sounds good, I understand you can't rush these things, security is important for a marketplace. If you want someone to test it before it's online just PM me.

We are used at things going so fast in crypto land that everyone has become so impatient, including me  Cheesy
The current big coins like lite, bit, doge all started slow and it took a long time to gain those high values. It's just important to keep the coin alive and the pools mining.

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
they buy with >10 Btc at 8 and sell at 9 very easy >1 Btc profit
and they buy again and sell again, it's a circle will be broken just by their greedy or if big buy will happen

or a big sell
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

i follow @DoctorCrypto on twitter, i trust him... he doesn't give a lot of advices but they are often true. Follow him for a medium term profit, he doesn't pump coin , he gives advices after his studies i think
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
they buy with >10 Btc at 8 and sell at 9 very easy >1 Btc profit
and they buy again and sell again, it's a circle will be broken just by their greedy or if big buy will happen
mcg

if it was done now by me, i would need 225 btc... to get it to 25.

i know these sell walls are fake and probably..... they will be removed when the pump begins.

A pump only temporarily raises the price and then it drops again, leaf was 20 and now it's at a sad 7 sat. The only thing to fix this is to give it more value, you talked about a direct leaf>$$$'s exchange?

I thought about setting up a store to buy tree seeds with leaf, bonsai, apple tree seeds and so on. Then you can buy real trees with leafs. Only thing is I don't have the time. But the point is it has to have more uses. You're leaf foundation is a step in the right direction but you also need something where the user gets something physical in return.

Now let's get that leaf back to 20+ sat, or I'll have to sleep on the couch again.

your gf/wife giving you a hard time... here its the same. anyways, i like your idea... thats why we are setting up an ebay-alike marketplace so any type of goods can be exchanged for leaf. However, it does take time to complete it... i dont expect it to be ready before the major dump/pump. c-cex currently exchanges leafs to usd and vice versa.. but we need a direct gateway to usd ( like bitpay ), to get full merchant attention.

we cant do anything currently.... its waiting game ( while we are developing projects ). it will go over 20 during the pump. no doubt.
Activity: 364

i know these sell walls are fake and probably..... they will be removed when the pump begins.

A pump only temporarily raises the price and then it drops again, leaf was 20 and now it's at a sad 7 sat. The only thing to fix this is to give it more value, you talked about a direct leaf>$$$'s exchange?

I thought about setting up a store to buy tree seeds with leaf, bonsai, apple tree seeds and so on. Then you can buy real trees with leafs. Only thing is I don't have the time. But the point is it has to have more uses. You're leaf foundation is a step in the right direction but you also need something where the user gets something physical in return.

Now let's get that leaf back to 20+ sat, or I'll have to sleep on the couch again.
mcg
Multipools have already adapted to Adaptive N Factor

also this is true....  trademybit pool has adopted N Factor. i think they are one of the first.

when there are profitable coins @ Nfactor... the pools will just adopt.

as the statement of trademybit mentions, let me quote/reference:

"SCRYPT Multiport profits are on the low side yet again today. I've set the main scrypt multiport on DOGE for the time being, as many of our coins are performing sub-standardly at present outside of DOGE. The Scrypt-N multiport is performing rather well though, please feel free to grab VERTMINER and join us for some good profits!"

so it wont take long until other pools ( like middlecoin ) adopt as well.

the problem with multipools is that everything is based on time, instead of actual submitted shares/hashrate... we cannot see ( still thinking about a way ) what the hashrate was ( when compared to the network ) of the pool winning the block. As soon as we find out a way... it might be game over for the multipools. Might require a drastic change to the software... some might call that innovation.

if you have ideas on this... please feel free to dump these ideas in here so they can be discussed.
mcg
I think leafcoin will be like Vertcoin, it will pump very high in some time, but after that the coin will be dead

it wont be dead... even when this pump occurs ( and the following dump, which WILL happen )... we still will be finishing the projects.
mcg
mcg. You say 1$ is unreallistic. So, what is realistic price in your mind ?

currently it does look unrealistic. it depends on merchant adoption.

1$ would mean a 21 billion marketcap.

not even bitcoin has that.

thats why unrealistic ( at this moment )

edit: 225 btc is needed to get price to only 25 ( 2,812,500,000 leafs @ 8 ).

i think price should be +/- 20-25 now but because of the manipulation that is not the case.

225 btc doesn't have to be needed for that. Walls can move.

Yeah if you mean instant buy ;] But noone will do that seeing such big walls satoshi after satoshi.

We'd rise in price sooner if everyone panic sold to the whale. Tongue

thats what i meant with dumping into the buy walls order.... but who is prepared to take a loss.... some might be down ( like me for a large part ) 66%... so 66% loss.
Activity: 322
it's very strange, why http://coinmarketcap.com/ remove volume on the Cryptsy, that's the bigest leafcoin exchange market. after that the price was kepping crash
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
I think leafcoin will be like Vertcoin, it will pump wery high in some time, but after that the coin will be dead

I always put my sell order above 2 SD. Just in case the pumpers attack this coins. Especially Fontase. I will just buy back when it is cheaper.
Activity: 322
I think leafcoin will be like Vertcoin, it will pump very high in some time, but after that the coin will be dead
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
mcg - Is it possible to implement Adaptive N-factor to LEAF now?

Please do not give a wallet update (LEAF) for next 2 to 3 months.. as exchanges, pools and users would get annoyed.

Can you please explain adaptive N-factor to me?

http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/1xtzts/can_someone_explain_the_adaptive_nfactor/
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Multipools have already adapted to Adaptive N Factor
Pages:
Jump to: