Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 33. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
This message I just received is reminder to make sure all your passwords are different on each pool and exchange

Hi,

I'm contacting your and other 4 pool owners. I'm working on an application which will automatically use all names/passwords/emails you have and find matches to other sites (like exchanges). Then it will transfer all funds to bitcoin and send it in your bitcoin wallet, which is only thing you'll need to provide.

It should be ready in a week and I'll give a good bargain to the first person who tries it, if he will be willing to say to next potential costumers it's legit.

From ethic reason you don't have to worry. I can promise you, that if you send just 1% of what you make to charity (like in africa, or asia), you'll do 10 times more good, than you did bad.

If you are interested or/and you have any ideas, please address them to me at email:  [email protected]

Thank you for your time, hope I'll hear from you.

WOW, Why is there so much Scum in this community??  Who needs a phishing site when you can just setup a Pool for Noobs to mine alts on!?  Glad I never use same passwords anywhere but sure sucks that people around here are so willing to scam and screw people that they Should be willing to help... Huh

Thank you Aaron for posting this and EVERYONE Needs to Pass it on and Post it on IRC so Others can Change all P/Ws and are Aware of what's going on around here.
mcg
Activity: 196
we can remove it but we need to pushout another update then.... what do you ppl think?

take in account all the issues we had with cryptsy.

also in a few days the blocks will become 125k at most.

also we are working out an idea to prevent very fast blocks....

still needs tuning but i think we are on the right path.

cant explain in detail yet until we have tested it.

its probably a multipool.

they also take the low amounts...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Its being looked into, along with other measures to stop the cherry picking by multipools, we'll update once tests are completed.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
sooo, how's the whole "removing random block rewards" thing coming? cause it is a real issue... other coins which i won't name here have taken steps to remove random block rewards, and are harkforking.

i know that this coin has had to deal with multiple hardforks, and it's a pain getting all the exchanges and pools updated, but look at this:

it's systemic across all public pools, there is a pool/large miner who is poaching all of the high value blocks. we had a vote, it has been decided, so i'd hope that it becomes a priority for the team.
mcg
Activity: 196
k great... cryptsy is always slow...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
ah, its ok, it appear in my account Cheesy
Balance: 11064595.745501 LEAF
Transactions in: 1
Received: 11064595.745501 LEAF
Transactions out: 0
Sent: 0 LEAF

what that mean?

It means the address you searched currently has that many coins.  It has only ever had that one transaction in, no transactions out.

i deposite my coins on Cryptsy, since 2014-02-23 16:14:27, but still 0 leaf in my Cryptsy account, i dont understand...
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Good work keep it up guys

what that mean?

It means the address you searched currently has that many coins.  It has only ever had that one transaction in, no transactions out.

what that mean?
i need help, where can i find Leafcoin blockchin plz? i need to see if my 11mil leaf withdraw has been successful

As per OP

http://explorer.leafco.in
http://explorer2.leafco.in
i need help, where can i find Leafcoin blockchin plz? i need to see if my 11mil leaf withdraw has been successful
developers, features and community are all.

price is just deriving from these.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
exactly, the pricing discussion is useless.

why ? the price is all !
exactly, the pricing discussion is useless.
300 Page!!

Nice Smiley

And foundation now over 7.5 million

And price at 6 satoshi ! Tongue

Yeah, but we're not worried about that, its a whale manipulator on cryptsy.  We're concentrating on bringing services to the coin eg the full foundation site and auction/market place in the next week or so
300 Page!!

Nice Smiley

And price at 6 satoshi ! Tongue
300 Page!!

Nice Smiley

Remember to vote to add us to mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting