Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 40. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Over 3.5 Million already
Will send 1,111,110 LEAFs to the foundation, and ask everyone to join!

Done Smiley

Nice one, will donate large in a bit too.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Leaf purpose very good things. I hope we can be a good community and keep donating. Maybe we should open a Donation account and people send Leaf, then we make forests around the world with that money.

a temporary foundation has just been launched: http://foundation.leafco.in/

its temporary since we will be making something like justgiving to support more projects.

the current donation amount will go to https://worldwildlife.org ( specifically reforestation projects ) .

will let community decide when to push the amount to them.

we will continue to work on the other projects.

Cool, donated 280 leafs just to try it out. When leafcoin converts it to fiat and donates it to the charity will we be able to see Leafcoin mentioned on the charity's website to confirm everything is legit?

COOL, I`ve donated...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
yes, we are working this out... i have contacted wnf in the nl today.. they are going to call me back.

i explained to them the situation and that we need 100% transparency.

also i am working out on how to make sure that i dont have to pay tax in any way ( listing as charity perhaps ).

i am discussing this with deloitte.

if its too much fuss ( tax ) we need the charity to convert the amount.

Klinkt goed, succes!  Wink
Ya
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Will send 1,111,110 LEAF to Leafcoin Foundation, and ask everyone to join!

Done Smiley
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Leaf purpose very good things. I hope we can be a good community and keep donating. Maybe we should open a Donation account and people send Leaf, then we make forests around the world with that money.

its temporary since we will be making something like justgiving to support more projects.

the current donation amount will go to https://worldwildlife.org ( specifically reforestation projects ) .

Cool, donated 280 leafs just to try it out. When leafcoin converts it to fiat and donates it to the charity will we be able to see Leafcoin mentioned on the charity's website to confirm everything is legit?

yes, we are working this out... i have contacted wnf in the nl today.. they are going to call me back.

i explained to them the situation and that we need 100% transparency.

also i am working out on how to make sure that i dont have to pay tax in any way ( listing as charity perhaps ).

i am discussing this with deloitte.

if its too much fuss ( tax ) we need the charity to convert the amount.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 5
bought some LEAF today Grin
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
i'd like to announce that the faucet server http://coinok.pw/faucet/leaf has been upgraded to provide better service. we plan to upgrade more in the near future, but as you know our service works based only on bounties and donations.

if someone would like to support with a leafcoin donation please send it to:   fLeafZgpDa7BeJ6eEua2NcTwjWimwwwPBw

enjoy, thanks!!
mcg
Leafcoin almost dead  Cheesy

you have not even the foggiest idea what you are talking about.

price has nothing to do with a coin being dead or not.

just like i expected... buy wall at 8 removed.. re-set to 7 and sell wall building up at 8.

multipool auto dump?

yes, that is the main reason... this is happening

can you explain it, pls?

In simple, some greedy user has a script, (using these prices for examples) he buys at 8 satoshi, then immediately flips the coins he buys and sells them at 9 satoshi making profit, the lower the price of the coin, the more profit he makes.  

Then to compound this, greedy multipools instantly dump at the lowest buy order price so they can pay their users BTC asap.  So in short, we get double fcuked by multipools.

uhm....so the price will never rise again? how can we stop all of this??

dont buy at sell wall price... buy at buy wall price.

you will get the coins eventually and even at a lower price.

ps. as long as multipools sell in buy walls are there... but you can observe that quite easily

you can even rinse and repeat him. you might earn more then with mining.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

just like i expected... buy wall at 8 removed.. re-set to 7 and sell wall building up at 8.

multipool auto dump?

can you explain it, pls?

In simple, some greedy user has a script, (using these prices for examples) he buys at 8 satoshi, then immediately flips the coins he buys and sells them at 9 satoshi making profit, the lower the price of the coin, the more profit he makes. 

Then to compound this, greedy multipools instantly dump at the lowest buy order price so they can pay their users BTC asap.  So in short, we get double fcuked by multipools.

uhm....so the price will never rise again? how can we stop all of this??

multipool auto dump?

can you explain it, pls?

Then to compound this, greedy multipools instantly dump at the lowest buy order price so they can pay their users BTC asap.  So in short, we get double fcuked by multipools.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

multipool auto dump?

can you explain it, pls?
mcg

multipool auto dump?

Activity: 56
Leafcoin almost dead  Cheesy

Just like your trust level: Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

You want negative reputation??
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

multipool auto dump?
mcg

Just like your trust level: Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Activity: 56
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

great job
Pages:
Jump to: