Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 42. (Read 352594 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we have added a new poll and are currently setting up a temporary foundation.

just to give us some more time to build something like justgiving.

more news soon.

ps. it is expected that the whale will push the price further down.
Activity: 280
http://www.btc38.com/btc/btc_exp/786.html

BTC38 news report automatic mine pool,LEAF is automatic mine pool to the dead!the best is to replace an algorithm

Not sure how the blockchain would react to a different algorithm, also multipools can easily change their code also, both scrypt-jane and Script-N have stratum code out there already, so a very minor change for them.

We have an idea on some new, never before seen code to combat the problem, but it will need a lot of testing before we're ready to send it out to the public.

innovation is the only way out
Activity: 294
I begin to think we might drop to 5 sat ( 4 worst case) before going up...
That's not too bad as the whales/multipools should dump most of what they have, clearing the sell walls and paving way up.
Might not be bad idea to set some buy wall there...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

BTC38 news report automatic mine pool,LEAF is automatic mine pool to the dead!the best is to replace an algorithm

Not sure how the blockchain would react to a different algorithm, also multipools can easily change their code also, both scrypt-jane and Script-N have stratum code out there already, so a very minor change for them.

We have an idea on some new, never before seen code to combat the problem, but it will need a lot of testing before we're ready to send it out to the public.
Activity: 280

sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am wondering how long it will take for those walls to be eliminated and the coin can naturally rise without being held down by massive orders.

if Bitcoin will reach 800 usd again, you can see again buyers for LeafCoin can make the coin reach 17 maybe

thats true yeah..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am wondering how long it will take for those walls to be eliminated and the coin can naturally rise without being held down by massive orders.

if Bitcoin will reach 800 usd again, you can see again buyers for LeafCoin can make the coin reach 17 maybe
Activity: 84
Cryptosaur's dev

Leafcoin added to Cryptosaur, extension for Google Chrome and Opera
See more here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptosaur-extension-for-google-chrome-and-opera-max-doge-dgb-and-other-458091
Activity: 84
there is nothing wrong with the price....leaf is still over valued......5 satoshi is the true price at current supply of coins
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Are you going to put KIMOTO?

it is  implemented already...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Are you going to put KIMOTO?
Activity: 140
0.00000008 BTC now. Worst than I'm predicted Sad.
mcg
please read up on everything before you make assumptions.

a) i am fixing transaction fees for dope, true... i am a backend coder for that project. true.
b) dopecoin is not my project. never will be. i just help out.
c) yes, the dopecoin project takes some time... not much
d) i have nothing to do with ruby
e) i wont be supporting any other coins since it puts too much pressure.
f) the price is dropping because of a whale at work trying to make profit.
g) still some pool is dumping and destroying buys

we are following and monitoring all this closely + we are working on the projects. nothing is fake here.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
china

QQ group number :93437103
mcg
yes if the 9 is gone, we can push the buy wall to 9... and so on.

i dont like this strategy.. but the price falling has to stop.

we have said in the interview that we would not try to influence the market in any way.

but its just a thing that needs to be done. at this moment.

Activity: 160
but a pool is still at it... at the moment. see the brainless sell orders.

Heh, its ok.  I'm stacking buy orders to pick them up Smiley

Need someone with 20-30 BTC to spare to come in, and buy out all the 9s, and set up a buy wall there.  Would reverse the trend.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!

it`s better to save some energy and switch off the rig rather than selling at SO low price...
mcg
Activity: 160
i hope to launch it within 2 weeks from now.

depends on the availability of some ppl ( including myself, i have a regular job as well )

also we are waiting for response of the listed charities ( they need to send us lists with projects )

if the charities havent responded within a few days from now, i will start calling them.

You have been saying this for a while now. In 2 weeks from now, LEAF will be below 5 Satoshi per million as per ongoing trend. In the mean time people will lose all the trust. Maybe you would have dumped most of your coins.

Guys block halving is a joke. There will be no reaction to it.

Block halving is not a joke at all.  Multipools mine the most profitable coin, then dump it on the exchange.  This causes the buy orders to get eaten up quickly, and creates constant negative pressure on whichever currency they are hitting at that time.

When block halving happens, the potential negative pressure from miners unloading is cut in half as well.  The only way for it to reach the previous equilibrium (with all other things staying the same) is for the coin to double in price.  Even at the doubled price, the negative pressure, in terms of the amount of currency, is half of what it was before.

That applies to normal miners as well, and not just Multipools.  However, normal miners are much less likely to constantly unload everything they mine.
Pages:
Jump to: