Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 41. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Leaf purpose very good things. I hope we can be a good community and keep donating. Maybe we should open a Donation account and people send Leaf, then we make forests around the world with that money.

a temporary foundation has just been launched: http://foundation.leafco.in/

its temporary since we will be making something like justgiving to support more projects.

the current donation amount will go to https://worldwildlife.org.

will let community decide when to push the amount to them.

we will continue to work on the other projects.

great job thank you
can you please mention in the foundation page where to buy Leaf
(exchangers link)
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Leaf purpose very good things. I hope we can be a good community and keep donating. Maybe we should open a Donation account and people send Leaf, then we make forests around the world with that money.

a temporary foundation has just been launched: http://foundation.leafco.in/

its temporary since we will be making something like justgiving to support more projects.

the current donation amount will go to https://worldwildlife.org ( specifically reforestation projects ) .

will let community decide when to push the amount to them.

we will continue to work on the other projects.

ANY EFFORT CAN HELP
even sending one email
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
we are busy building the projects... only marketing we currently do is giveaways.

if pressure of the projects is off...  we will have more time for marketing.

currently we hope the community does some marketing.

cheers.

ps. in one year.. this all will be very interesting. we wont/dont stop/quit.

please add the coin to QoinPro
give the community possibility to get free coins daily
http://www.qoinpro.com/4d23445478b8724228194b5914b2fa57
mcg
we are busy building the projects... only marketing we currently do is giveaways.

if pressure of the projects is off...  we will have more time for marketing.

currently we hope the community does some marketing.

cheers.

ps. in one year.. this all will be very interesting. we wont/dont stop/quit.
just wait until paying with wallet actually pushes the fees into the foundation....

and you can trade your goods for leaf.

just waiting for logo redesign in order to put the temporary foundation up.

in meantime i will accumulate my 100 million Leaf, and can wait 1 year to get my 1 million dollars return on investment which costs me 10000 usd
give me more cheap Leafs, i will buy at 7 soon
ebi
Activity: 61
This is so undervalued actually by any calculations, lol ! [look at that crap mooncoin for example, with a low-life dev that does exactly nothing except accepting donations Cheesy]

Where was the pre-mine spent ? no promotions ? the dev is still here as it seems, so why he is not doing anything about marketing ?
BTW, 15k halve is retarded, but hey, much crappier coin than this got much more value.

So, to all you scammers here tryin to create FUD by saying this is overvalued, get a life morons.

~ peAce
mcg
just wait until paying with wallet actually pushes the fees into the foundation....

and you can trade your goods for leaf.

just waiting for logo redesign in order to put the temporary foundation up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
LEAF is OVER. JUST SOLD EVERY OF IT Sad
Maybe, but maybe LEAF is just near to start Smiley

Just a FUDer trying to get it even cheaper i bet.
Ya
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Maybe, but maybe LEAF is just near to start Smiley
Activity: 43
You sold it at 8satoshi - come to our topic in 1-2months and say "Im still happy to sold it so cheap" Cheesy
Activity: 140
Don't wait and pray to see the price increasing, do some effort, promote LeafCoin everywhere
Ya
For me it seems that there is some real good intention in this project, and I believe that eventually it will find it's way to realize. Maybe it will not be a straight road, something will be corrected on the way as it will be developing. Maybe we should look for other ways that LEAF community could be helpful besides helping re-forrestation of the rainforest.

Any ideas are welcome, its the communities coin.  Hence dev always opens a vote when he wants to change something.
Yes, I mean that community can help find info about where we could be helpful Smiley

Price of LeafCoin can increase by increase the demand on it,
- promote LeafCoin to Charity so they can accept LeafCoin as payment method
- promote LeafCoin to communities and organizations so they can donate with LeafCoin

Yes, but it's not only about price, it's mostly about where we could help.
Even finding and sharing info will be helpful Smiley

And maybe then we will choose few projects that LeafCoin community could be effective.
Maybe it's good idea to start with small ones. But small issues may be not widely known, so it needs community support to find them.
For me it seems that there is some real good intention in this project, and I believe that eventually it will find it's way to realize. Maybe it will not be a straight road, something will be corrected on the way as it will be developing. Maybe we should look for other ways that LEAF community could be helpful besides helping re-forrestation of the rainforest.

Any ideas are welcome, its the communities coin.  Hence dev always opens a vote when he wants to change something.
Yes, I mean that community can help find info about where we could be helpful Smiley

Price of LeafCoin can increase by increase the demand on it,
- promote LeafCoin to Charity so they can accept LeafCoin as payment method
- promote LeafCoin to communities and organizations so they can donate with LeafCoin

Activity: 83
Design contest for leaf logo,  something less "coiny"
Would donate some coins for it
Ya

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Any ideas are welcome, its the communities coin.  Hence dev always opens a vote when he wants to change something.
Ya
Pages:
Jump to: