Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 83. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Mighty Dub
Updated here as well.  Did so the other day.
Activity: 156
All updated here as well.  Nice work from the Dev getting these things taken care of extremely quickly.  Great job and makes me happy to be a Loyal Leafcoin advocate.   Cheesy
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
UPDATED!  Cool
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Yes, dev is using the same system to check if you have upgraded your wallet for the give away.

I done that file "leafcoin.conf" and wrote in it:
listen=1
noirc=0

How can I check is it work Cheesy?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Not quite.

%appdata%\leafcoin\leafcoin.conf (create if doesnt exist)

listen=1
noirc=0

Hope that helps

I've added this and restarted the wallet, what exactly does it do?

It makes your wallet get more ips, so you sync better and faster

Huh I thought this was needed as part of the giveaway at 20:00 for people who updated the wallet..

Yes, dev is using the same system to check if you have upgraded your wallet for the give away.
Activity: 364

Not quite.

listen=1
noirc=0

Hope that helps

Huh I thought this was needed as part of the giveaway at 20:00 for people who updated the wallet..

Not quite.

listen=1
noirc=0

Hope that helps

Activity: 364

Not quite.

listen=1
noirc=0

Hope that helps

Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Anyone has problems with updamoon ? It seems they are not paying out everything I mine...
Confirmations will be very slow at the moment.  But you won't get the coins they estimate as their figures are based on a block being worth 500,000.  The average is actually 250,000 per block now.
Activity: 40
Anyone has problems with updamoon ? It seems they are not paying out everything I mine...
Activity: 25
updated.

is this the link to the irc giveaway?   https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:6667/#leafcoin
Activity: 224

I mean.. if we all already set and form the true network... what are the repercussions of a multipool mining billions of an unusable coin?

Somebody would owe me some new underpants and jeans because I would piss myself laughing.

Fuck them.  They clearly didn't give a fuck about killing the coin and just jumped in and crippled it, so don't tell them about the update.  They were smart enough to set their multipool up to bash the coin, let the tossers work this out for themselves too.

I actually agree, wouldn't care Tongue People can do what they want, but multipooling is lazy mining and hurting many coins.
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

I mean.. if we all already set and form the true network... what are the repercussions of a multipool mining billions of an unusable coin?

Somebody would owe me some new underpants and jeans because I would piss myself laughing.

Fuck them.  They clearly didn't give a fuck about killing the coin and just jumped in and crippled it, so don't tell them about the update.  They were smart enough to set their multipool up to bash the coin, let the tossers work this out for themselves too.
Activity: 16
Updated without problem. I hope that it will help to save our coin from multipool attack.
Upgraded to v0.8.6.2-g9999999-beta-gravity-3 without any problems whatsoever as well.
Activity: 405
thank You
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Updated.
great work... mcg...

was out and just got back in too see a shit ton of work being done..

Lol.. i do have a question on what happens it there is a forkchain for multipool?

i would inform Hashcow's though...

edit... updated to Gravity 3 as well...

By the way i have no idea by what you mean about irc=on??

They have all been informed.

IRC on is a setting in the config in appdata.  It allows you into a irc room to get more wallet peers.

how do you set it up ?

can post the actual line to be added to the conf file

is
irc=ON only line we need ?

thx

Not quite.

listen=1
noirc=0

Hope that helps
Activity: 10
Updated without any issues Smiley
Activity: 660
FYI I've updated to the latest posted gravity3 Mac wallet with no problems.

thanks for letting me know it worked for you.  I'm still working to help those that are having issues.
Pages:
Jump to: