Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Lemanum[ANN] LMN -- New pos/pow Cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 35158 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The price has recovered a little.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
I still trying to undestand the 600% of this PoS. After 10 days i receive 177 coins of my 19k stake.

I'm recieve 9 600 LMN (of 19 800 LMN stake) after 13 days. Now I have about 29 400 LMN

Thank you for the info, i still waiting, but my days only grown, now i have to wait for 18 days.

I only need to let my wallet open?

Open and _unlock_ wallet (if it password protected)
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
This coin is literally cancer to the crypto community. Tiny dave said 1000 times the supply was hard capped at 697m units. Today we find out that the real number is 2.5bn. When you ask them about it they ban you from discord. Seen people get banned left and right. Good job, ban everyone with a 1% share is a great way to help your price.

Incompetent devs and management of a complete scam coin. I didnt even think it was possible to fuck up this badly, then I discovered yhis epic shitcoin.

Boohoo. Baby want a bottle? They are voting on a hardfork.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
I still trying to undestand the 600% of this PoS. After 10 days i receive 177 coins of my 19k stake.

I'm recieve 9 600 LMN (of 19 800 LMN stake) after 13 days. Now I have about 29 400 LMN

Thank you for the info, i still waiting, but my days only grown, now i have to wait for 18 days.

im alway open my wallet too but receive nothing.
Activity: 84

Been getting excellent rewards so far. It looks like the hard cap is higher than we thought.
Activity: 8

Activity: 84
Activity: 4
Well if you check discord discussions, it is not the end of the world. Coin supply is roughly 2.5x bigger leading from 11-12 satoshi to a matematical price of  4-5 satoshi as a new baseline and a total coin supply of about 1.700 mil more or less instead of intended 697 mil up to ending POS block 200.000.  After that block POS is rewarded from TX fees. Ending coin supply can vary based on compounding interest and how much is staking the rewarded wallet.

That Is a good answer.. but dev could not give that answer. Just kicked me out from discord.
Activity: 6
Well if you check discord discussions, it is not the end of the world. Coin supply is roughly 2.5x bigger leading from 11-12 satoshi to a matematical price of  4-5 satoshi as a new baseline and a total coin supply of about 1.700 mil more or less instead of intended 697 mil up to ending POS block 200.000.  After that block POS is rewarded from TX fees. Ending coin supply can vary based on compounding interest and how much is staking the rewarded wallet.
Activity: 4
I asked about PoS structure and block count. I was CANCER and now you see what happens if questions are not asked and ANSWERED. I hope that they will try to fix everything.. still.
Activity: 26
This is a collapse.
Activity: 1
Thanks to all. Everybody's Free.
Activity: 39
I have 500,000 coins but have not received coins for 8 days? so lucky ?. for all the time I received only 10,000 coins from what lies on my wallet. this is 600%. 1.5% per day minimum should. the coin is unattractive. I'm selling everything. with the discord Men were removed for my opinion that POS would kill coins.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
"From what I was told last night it appears block generation continues until block 200k so I guess what dev is saying is, He has miscalculated and underestimated the generation of coins resulting in his proposed max coins being reached before even halfway of the block generation...
I'm not sure if the 697,500,000 is a hardcoded max cap I can't read the code and the language barrier has been difficult.

If the coin goes passed the initial 697,500,000 I expect it will continue growing until block 200k where block generation apparently ends."

Just announced on Discord from one of the mods.

Huh

Thanks Ncog I forgot to come here to post that ✌
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
"From what I was told last night it appears block generation continues until block 200k so I guess what dev is saying is, He has miscalculated and underestimated the generation of coins resulting in his proposed max coins being reached before even halfway of the block generation...
I'm not sure if the 697,500,000 is a hardcoded max cap I can't read the code and the language barrier has been difficult.

If the coin goes passed the initial 697,500,000 I expect it will continue growing until block 200k where block generation apparently ends."

Just announced on Discord from one of the mods.

Huh
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
I only have around 51,000 and have received 3 stake rewards, and 1 conflicted (not paid)

You a very lucky by the way  Wink
Activity: 336
Lemanum has great potential! I really want to see how the team implements the project!! I have high hopes for this coin!!
I only have around 51,000 and have received 3 stake rewards, and 1 conflicted (not paid)

Yea, the conflicted payments suck cause you see your reward lol.  Better luck next time.
Activity: 82
Pages:
Jump to: