Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Lemanum[ANN] LMN -- New pos/pow Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 35158 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
FAITH and only FAITH will save this project ...
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Lemanum is now available for withdrawal at Coinsmarkets.com if you have had them stuck there.

I had them, thanks for the update.
I thought that market just ran off.
Activity: 56
Lemanum is now available for withdrawal at Coinsmarkets.com if you have had them stuck there.
from what I understand the 600% is the multiplier for the block reward. if the block was worth 1000 LMN, then it would be 1000x6= 6000 LMN. having higher weight will get you more stake blocks, and get you more coins. the staked block rewards are different and can be checked at the block explorer on the first page in OP. I'm kind of new to staking but seems to be working fine.
Activity: 84
Thank you, i get that. But the %%, they are wrong?
yes it is probably your weight is too low. I have a good amount of coins and only get 2-5 a day. some days 1-2. sometimes ill get 2 in an hour, then none for 16 hours. the current weight is 664million for staking.
Activity: 84
Someone can say to me if this PoS is completely fake? I keep my wallet open from block 58500 -> 60000 (120%) and don't receive anything, then i let my wallet open from block 60000 -> 100000 and receive 8% of my PoS reward, but where is the 600%? It's because my weight is too low?
Activity: 26
Can anyone confirm that this project has not been abandoned?

This project has not abandoned!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
FAITH and only FAITH will save this project ...
Activity: 12
Can anyone confirm that this project has not been abandoned?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
on second thought, people are crazy... all about instant profit. selling 1mil+ coins for 1 sat.. million coins for 100$ when 1mil coins are 1/1000 of total supply..  sometimes it is best to ride it out then to sell out if you can afford the loss.

Let them sell. They probably want to gain as much BTC to hold before the rise of BTC.
on second thought, people are crazy... all about instant profit. selling 1mil+ coins for 1 sat.. million coins for 100$ when 1mil coins are 1/1000 of total supply..  sometimes it is best to ride it out then to sell out if you can afford the loss.
here's hoping to get on to crytpobridge soon
It only takes one disappointed whale and the buy support will be completely obliterated.
Activity: 20
coin is absolutely dead  Grin
I recall the team announcing that the whitepaper was ready and due to be released about a month ago, what happened to it?

In the meantime LMN is now trading at 1 satoshi on southxchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Some activity on Lemanum discords. Are we on the 1200% block rewards yet?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Well lets not forget that with any successful coin there has to be a good community. The discord seems to be very active and I think if we can take suggestions and take action this can rocket.
Seems like my post was not sufficient to justify an official response from the LMN team.

There is no engagement with the community outside of the discord channel.
Activity: 39
money 100% POS RETURN  POWWWWWWWWWWWW
Pages:
Jump to: