Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Lemanum[ANN] LMN -- New pos/pow Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 35158 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
that would be great - someone who is in discord regularly to send some info to the ANN post
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Why not update the bitcointalk page then? Many investors do not have access to the discord anymore and cannot follow or know if there is any progress on this coin.

POS rewards have now increased to 1200% but nothing was posted on the announcement.

What is the plan to move this coin forward and grow the community?

Where is Tiny_Dave?

The devs are busy working on the coin. They probably need to have a media person to manage this thread.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Until recently, there was only one offer for sale - they bought 1 satoshi, and now 2 satoshs are buying up - 100% of the growth rate is obvious! Smiley
Activity: 27
lurifax +1 need more promotion
Activity: 12
Why not update the bitcointalk page then? Many investors do not have access to the discord anymore and cannot follow or know if there is any progress on this coin.

POS rewards have now increased to 1200% but nothing was posted on the announcement.

What is the plan to move this coin forward and grow the community?

Where is Tiny_Dave?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
In discord, developers communicate every day.
Is this coin officially dead? No updates from the dev or team...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Looks like the dev is pretty active on discord.
Activity: 58

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 12
Activity: 56
dang have been hoping someone would sell some to my buy order but doesn't look like that is gonna happen. no more weak hands left I guess.. I need to hop in discord but I haven't really gotten into that since I have been back in crypto. hope things are going well for dev and the rest of the community.
Yup prices are super cheap now. 2 sats right?
There are 1,600 blocks left to 1,200%!order 4-5 days!I should buy it!

Can't wait until the 1200%. Gonna be moneymaking.
Activity: 24
There are 1,600 blocks left to 1,200%!order 4-5 days!I should buy it!
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
2 days gone, not staking Sad 200K
any other experience?

You will don't stake every day with 200K, you should invest on 1 or 2 Millions for every day staking.
Don't forget in 4 or 5 days you will get 1200% reward stake..It's time to invest and the price very cheap..
 Wink
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
any other experience?

Not enough coin weight. Wait longer Smiley
Activity: 62
any other experience?
Activity: 58
Stupid Dev and his team RIPed the coin! the idea was great but dev can do anything with the code, and he banned me in Discord chat because he is stupid

I think you wasn't banned for nothing  Wink

Stupid Dev and his team RIPed the coin! the idea was great but dev can do anything with the code, and he banned me in Discord chat because he is stupid

What happened? Can't just say this and say nothing about what happened lmao.
Activity: 20
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Official first version of windows wallet is on Github

You can download it now.

https://github.com/lemanum/Wallet/raw/master/lemanum-qt.exe

Wink

Went on top of an old wallet, it started without problems. It seems to work, we must wait for the pos block.
Pages:
Jump to: