Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt! - page 10. (Read 85649 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I hope the devs add new features soon, at the moment, what makes this any different than other coins?
1. btc-e codes exchange
2. barney stinson game & really many games
3. few 'niches' not 1 niche oriented
4. nice logo and name [well many have it but still..]

but sure we need more, ie some game codes sellers or so.

I mean, who cares about these things, there's nothing much creative about any of these features. Take for example, Darkcoin, it is the first x11 coin, a safe haven for gpu miners from asics, which is the reason the price is so high. Therefore all the GPU miners scurried to Darkcoin. What is our creative feature? "barney stinson" game. Now lets look at Blackcoin, it's become a pure POS coin that was only mineable for a few weeks. After those few weeks coin could only be created through POS. Legendarycoin does have POS but during the weeks that i've had my wallet open i have only generated 3 coins. My point is, who cares about
"1. btc-e codes exchange
4. nice logo and name"
when other coins have features that blow this stuff out of the water? Why didn't poloniex add us way back when the coin first started? "If your coin is truly innovative, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex." Also, all these people who know little to nothing about crypto hope for a pump and dump of the coin. A coin's value is created by faith in the coin and also the dev, not a pump and dump. Who's going to buy a coin they don't have faith in? I am not bashing Legendarycoin as I have been with it since the first week, im just trying to say that there are things we need to work on that shouldn't be kicked under the carpet.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
I hope the devs add new features soon, at the moment, what makes this any different than other coins?
1. btc-e codes exchange
4. nice logo and name [well many have it but still..]

but sure we need more, ie some game codes sellers or so.
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
on bittrex it hit 0,00012k satoshis today. so we are coming back.
Activity: 18
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
i'm out....SOLD OUT 30k LGB,.nothing profit 1 monday  Angry

sad to hear. Where did u sell at? I have buy order on bittrex that would've like to been filled =$

back again....buy again.,trading again;)
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

sad to hear. Where did u sell at? I have buy order on bittrex that would've like to been filled =$
Activity: 700
any devs here?? look @XC succses ....
when LGD??

we are here all the time, working on wallet fixes for few people. then we can find features Wink

good job dev....
do you know...i'm invest 99% for LGD from april Smiley

Thats awesome! keep spreading the word about LGD on cryptsy chat. Everyone needs to know about it.
when LGD??

we are here all the time, working on wallet fixes for few people. then we can find features Wink

good job dev....
do you know...i'm invest 99% for LGD from april Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
when LGD??

when LGD??
Multipool.us is considering adding LGD to their switch pool.

any new features being added to Legendary Coin???
pleasee...don't sell this coin @0.00005

ideal @ 0.001

please...please...please..

It's even lower now. Think of it as an opportunity to buy more before it rises. Theres only 2.2 Million coins on the market right now.

yap....
@cryptsy LegendaryCoin   BTCvolume in  0.137 BTC   24 hours rate high : 0.00012000 BTC   low :  0.00002207 BTC

who is selling under 8k sat Huh idiot....

I don't know but they are crazy!
pleasee...don't sell this coin @0.00005

ideal @ 0.001

please...please...please..

It's even lower now. Think of it as an opportunity to buy more before it rises. Theres only 2.2 Million coins on the market right now.

yap....
@cryptsy LegendaryCoin   BTCvolume in  0.137 BTC   24 hours rate high : 0.00012000 BTC   low :  0.00002207 BTC

who is selling under 8k sat Huh idiot....
Pages:
Jump to: