Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt! - page 5. (Read 85649 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I think 10M coins isn't max. On cryptsy in sell orders only to 630 Satoshi there are 12 268 348.06780419 LGD!
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
Question?
Whats the max coins? I see this 10million number pop up but im unsure if thats just the stake total or the overall total.....
Im new to LGD coin, im buying some up on this new low. Soon ill be staking and hoping for a turn around for LGD....
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Reverse spending & back up on CoinWarz.... hmmm
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Interesting, this has been re-listed on Coinwarz
It just happened again.
The 35 LGD I sent to myself got reversed  Grin

Someone is definitely up to no good here.

Looks like this just got 51% attacked.
Every block and transaction in the last 16 hours has just gotten reversed.

It's possibly a stake attack. I don't know specifics of this coin, but most PoS/PoW coins place an incredibly high weight on PoS blocks. A single PoS block can reverse hundreds of PoW blocks, which makes it quite easy to cause mischief when a coin is quiet. I've seen this happen on numerous less popular coins.

The solution is simple: more clients need to stake, to help cement those transactions and blocks, and override any malicious behaviour. If you have a balance, make sure your wallet is open, and unlocked (so it can stake)

I'm going to buy a small amount at Cryptsy - mining is probably pointless right now if transactions are regularly reversed - and see how I go in 5 days time.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
whats the current block number and most recent client? i am trying to add this coin to my pool but seem to be having some problems. i have version 1.0.4.3 and am stuck at 33671 which doesnt seem right. but i have 9 different connections
EDIT seems like im moving again just making sure i have the right daemon version.

have you tried restarting?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
whats the current block number and most recent client? i am trying to add this coin to my pool but seem to be having some problems. i have version 1.0.4.3 and am stuck at 33671 which doesnt seem right. but i have 9 different connections
EDIT seems like im moving again just making sure i have the right daemon version.

I'm also syncing from scratch. The peer heights are all over the place...

"startingheight" : 178913,
        "startingheight" : 57483,
        "startingheight" : 45475,
        "startingheight" : 43739,
        "startingheight" : 140446,
        "startingheight" : 20120,
        "startingheight" : 178916,
        "startingheight" : 178917,
        "startingheight" : 178926,

Hopefully the odd numbers (below 178k) are just other peers syncing, rather than clients on another coin/chain.
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

It's possibly a stake attack. I don't know specifics of this coin, but most PoS/PoW coins place an incredibly high weight on PoS blocks. A single PoS block can reverse hundreds of PoW blocks, which makes it quite easy to cause mischief when a coin is quiet. I've seen this happen on numerous less popular coins.

The solution is simple: more clients need to stake, to help cement those transactions and blocks, and override any malicious behaviour. If you have a balance, make sure your wallet is open, and unlocked (so it can stake)

I'm going to buy a small amount at Cryptsy - mining is probably pointless right now if transactions are regularly reversed - and see how I go in 5 days time.
Activity: 40
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Looks like this just got 50% attacked.

lol.

What about the 100 btc volume on cryptsy?
 I entered to see what the hype was all about...
Activity: 2
 ???yeah I know I'm thinking about buying in while its on the rise I keep seeing stuff about it doing a relaunch but I wanted to get opinions first price looks like its leveling out so it could go either way  Smiley   
mez
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
trade volume is more then 50% of all legendary coin.
So Market value for this coin is up should i buy?? Im not sure This coin is Dead?? I keep seeing post and rumors that Its coming back..?... and supposed to be add to new exchanges soon Huh?

https://twitter.com/PortRecords/status/589170553866424320

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/%23cryptsy/keywords_top

This needs a new checkpoint added.
Activity: 2
So Market value for this coin is up should i buy?? Im not sure This coin is Dead?? I keep seeing post and rumors that Its coming back..?... and supposed to be add to new exchanges soon Huh?

https://twitter.com/PortRecords/status/589170553866424320

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/%23cryptsy/keywords_top
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
mineable but seems dead.

prolly u can solo it Wink
loving this coin and mining all the time....

Is this still minable?  I have not seen a POW block since 71021
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
loving this coin and mining all the time....
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
for me all works fine.
lets push this back?Huh

you should've stuck with PHS.

HAHAHAHAHA

LGD is a shit coin. dev is gone. coin is shit. should've invested in PHS. BWAHAHAHA

and whats good about PHS about spamming here? Wink
PHS has bad wallet and 1 exchange that doenst even withdrawla or deposit coins - really good moves Tongue

PHS does work for withdrawals and deposits. nice try champ.
Pages:
Jump to: