Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt! - page 3. (Read 85649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
If anyone wants to take it over we are willing to sell the git account and keys to who-ever wants it.

thanks for the proof you are the scammer. I know who the original dev was and your story is nothing but 100% bullshit.

Original dev ? the coin was never sold and we are still the original owners of the coin.
We are only offering the coin for sale as ppl still seem to want it, so if someone wants to take it over the option is there.

Who controls the private key?

We have requested the key from the other devs and are awaiting the delivery, afak only the dev who created the genisis block and his testers have the key. from memory there were a few testers who were trying to solve the premine issue as we could not. We never needed the key as we had the premine transfered to our accounts for distribution.

Doesnt really matter if you request it now. They have already created 500+ million coins with it .....
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If anyone wants to take it over we are willing to sell the git account and keys to who-ever wants it.

thanks for the proof you are the scammer. I know who the original dev was and your story is nothing but 100% bullshit.

Original dev ? the coin was never sold and we are still the original owners of the coin.
We are only offering the coin for sale as ppl still seem to want it, so if someone wants to take it over the option is there.

We have requested the key from the other devs and are awaiting the delivery, afak only the dev who created the genisis block and his testers have the key. from memory there were a few testers who were trying to solve the premine issue as we could not. We never needed the key as we had the premine transfered to our accounts for distribution.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

legendary
If you were scammed by this you need to contact

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/legendarycoin-301991

We dont have anything to do with what the market is willing to pay to exchange the coin and while running within the coin code specifications, if you were "scammed" then it was by cryptsy not honouring your withdrawals / exchanges with the public who were willing to buy/sell against your orders.

As the responsible individual had the private key to the genesis block transaction. They even put comment about it in the source

https://github.com/legendarycoin/legendarycoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2516

? LGD was forked from PHS, and that comment was in the original source. (also a much better coin to diff against, or of course you could just go through the git commits to see the changes made.)

As we have stated we abandoned the coin due to a lack of time to work on it as it was really just a hobby project for us.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1004
my Tradebot have 1935781.67735 LGD
someone want it?
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
hi guys,

any exchange market. right now. for LGD coin.

No exchange will touch this coin, and who would want to buy this after what happened.

OK THAN,

whos the control the code now, i advise first stable the coin suply and blockchain, than i can add this coin a exchange site.

Activity: 780
hi guys,

No exchange will touch this coin, and who would want to buy this after what happened.
hi guys,

Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

thanks cryptsy and LGD coin hehehe

lucky that cryptsy not had his function convert coins in a block mode so i convert my lgd to BTC and ffffffffffffffffffffffffff withdraw them right a way.

i love beat the system  Grin

I took all my coins off cryptsy yesterday. i dont get a good feeling over there so better to just stay away.
legendary

Yes he has taen the OC code into LGD changed the MAX amount of money to
Code:
+static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 200000000 * COIN;			// 70 bil

from
Code:
-static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 10000000 * COIN;

after he has changed this code the exchages and everyone has updated their wallets to this

Max money does not affect the max supply of coins. Its misleading

All MAX_MONEY does is prevent a single transaction larger than that size to be created.

This coin died last year but somehow came alive due to muddafudda somehow , I believe he controls that github and the original developer of LGD if not he cannot commit those changes to github.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11121399

legendarycoin is also an account of muddafudda I see. Its a planned attack mate. So sad. :S

Muddafudda is not the developer of LGD from what I can see.

I contacted him when I originally discovered the issue. And he put the LGD code on top of Orangecoin to make a diff easier for me.

He wanted to help expose the LGD developer. I would be very surprised if he was involved

If you were scammed by this you need to contact

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/legendarycoin-301991

As the responsible individual had the private key to the genesis block transaction. They even put comment about it in the source

https://github.com/legendarycoin/legendarycoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2516

But based on his attitude, You likely wont get far

Whats the go with LGD on cryptsy ?

I am getting Pm's from people having a cry that we should contact you, so this is that message.

We dont plan on doing updates on the coind so if thats a requirement to be re-instated i'm guessing we will pass, unless the works are very minimal or someone submits a pull request on github.

CRYPTSY REPLAY

Hello L,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

LegendaryCoin has been delisted due to suspected coin developer manipulation of generated coins. All open orders will be cancelled and the coins will be returned back to you. We will be putting up notices once withdrawals will be opened.

If you have further questions, feel free to connect with us. Thank you kindly for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com

good game, good work, thanks cryptsy Smiley simple to somebody grab your btcs in your wallet. by using your trust.
Activity: 780
I agree this is bad news. Let's press to have Mullick fix the code and fork the coin to stop the genesis block spends.

I don't know if forking is enough of a solution.  The block chain is already no good and I doubt any exchange will ever list it again.
Probably best to let this one go.  It's not even possible to mine a PoW block without having someone do a PoS attack.

I'll leave the pool and faucet up for now (even though you'll just get orphans at this point), but when there are no more nodes, it will go away.
This will probably be the first coin ever de-listed from SecurePaymentCC.
Activity: 492
Merit: 250
I agree this is bad news. Let's press to have Mullick fix the code and fork the coin to stop the genesis block spends.
more than 60 BTC lost in 2 weeks and explanation is this, pls all the traders who loves bitcoin and alt coins, just tell this story to all friends who are interest in crypto coins world, the cryptsy is dead at my side, i dont trust and i dont invest any more.

Why, whats the matter? what happened?

comedy story , just increase trade volume up yo 40btc than dump dump dump, when i saw this, i just send a message to cryptsy support cause total coins at exchange more than voin supply, just reply this

The 10 million limit for the coin was an oversight by the developers. They never coded a limit on the coin supply.

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

aand continiue trading open 😀

and than day after something go wrong and i feel than i send a message again than thier reply

Hello levent,

Upon looking into this further I have disabled trading, deposits and withdrawals for legendarycoin

I noticed this last week. And chalked it up to being an oversight by the developers. As there is no hard coded limit on the supply.

At that time there were 165 million coins in existence. I checked again today and there are 529 Million. I will release a statement when I have found the cause

Mullick
Head of IT
Crypto Currency Manager

after 1 week later than announce that we delisted the coin close bla bla

Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
more than 60 BTC lost in 2 weeks and explanation is this, pls all the traders who loves bitcoin and alt coins, just tell this story to all friends who are interest in crypto coins world, the cryptsy is dead at my side, i dont trust and i dont invest any more.

Why, whats the matter? what happened?
Pages:
Jump to: