Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt! - page 38. (Read 85649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I hope you guys realize that this is a rip-off of PHS. Also, a 3% premine is a joke, I expect the dev to dump most of it into his own account. I would advise people to look at PHS first. Its an older blockchain with a dedicated Developer. Its also been trading on Crytpsy for a long time.

check out PHS here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annphs50-pos-philosopherstone-nopremine-10-month-dist-1641-292720
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
lgd.zeuspool

Really?

0.1 transaction fee for this coin?

Block amount is 14 coins, come on.

You just lost a miner.

There are some cheeky poolowners out there. I also "like" the 1% fee + 1% minimum donation on Hardcoreminers. Why not just 2% fee?

First 10 users are manually set to 0% fee. The donation is voluntary which you can change. I still had it in the script since i use the same on all of my pools. I had a 0% fee on all my pools but i had to change it 2 days ago (only on some coins) since i had to invest in more dedicated hardware which comes out of my own pocket..

And the servers arent cheap + SSL + DDOS protection in the datacenter.

I see you changed that after I wrote here. When I tried to set it to 0, I was met with a message "donation can not be less than 1%"

Edit: it's still there if you do e.g. 0.5% donation:
Code:
Failed to update your account: Donation below allowed 1% limit
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Zeuspool has problems with display for all their coins, maybe even their Confirms it seems like...

Confirms are working fine. The estimated coins per day is the only thing that isnt "accurate". I have just looked at every pool listed for this coin and its the same with all of them. This isnt something specific to Zeuspool.

Hardcoreminers top 3
KH/s    LGD/Day
6,571    356.057
4,579    248.103
4,044    219.126

Coin-Base
11,873   794.242
7,417           496.138
7,270           486.318

Poolto.be
4,250      225.595
168         8.905

In the MPOS configuration this "Estimated coins per day" is driven by the block values themselves. It is taken into account your hashrate and average block time.
Activity: 196
Me, personally, my own mining rig that I've been running for months before we ever dreampt up allcrypt.com - I'm mining LGD at 3.4m/hash and have been since launch (I like coins with low payouts, just a personal preference) and since launch I've gotten about 650 LGD. Solo mining. No pool.

If you're mining at 3+mhash and getting 20 coins, something's wrong.

Just my experience.

Maybe something is wrong. I've been mining in a pool since launch with 7MH and I've only got 500 coins so far, seems like I should have more if you've got 650 with only 3.4MH.

good pools bad pools make a difference - you see the percentages of pools are quite higher than 100%... that could explain it
also solomining is alot more luck dependand
with 500 coins you own like 2% of all coins ... not that bad Smiley
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
I've set up a new pool. You're welcome to join me!

https://lgd.hardcoreminers.com/index.php

- DDOS Protected servers in datacenter (not software based)
- Enterprise grade servers hosted in europe
- Payouts every minute
- Support through email (soon ticketing software and forum)
- SSL for secured browsing

First 10 users 0% fee for life.
Merit: 250
Me, personally, my own mining rig that I've been running for months before we ever dreampt up allcrypt.com - I'm mining LGD at 3.4m/hash and have been since launch (I like coins with low payouts, just a personal preference) and since launch I've gotten about 650 LGD. Solo mining. No pool.

Just my experience.

Maybe something is wrong. I've been mining in a pool since launch with 7MH and I've only got 500 coins so far, seems like I should have more if you've got 650 with only 3.4MH.

Yeah. And with solo mining I get that randomness of maybe something maybe nothing. I get a block or I dont. And its about 650 since we were able to compile the wallet for the exchage (I mine to a windows wallet however, keep the coins separate. Makes the auditing easier).

If you have 2x my hash, and have less coins than me, something's wrong.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Just my experience.

Merit: 250

Just my experience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
im mining coin-base - works fine
Activity: 112
I am still getting errors when trying to send payments through the wallet that I am using coins that have already been spent.

Please help as I am trying to send these faucet payouts!

Have you updated to the latest git code ?
Have you reset your dbs (deleted .LegendaryCoin after exporting keys and then reimporting keys on a fresh db)

I have uninstalled the client, re-downloaded it from the LGD website, re-installed it, purchased LGD and xferred
them to my wallet 3 different times and each time I get the error.

Each time is a fresh install, fresh wallet, fresh address.
legendary
Activity: 1232
PHS clone. Avoiding this one. If you guys want to support the real thing, mine PHS.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Zeuspool has problems with display for all their coins, maybe even their Confirms it seems like...
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
DKdance why dont u dance elsewhere? so far u only try to promote your coin here and flame everyone. devs said theres some bigger idea behind it yet u still laugh at yu gi oh and howim..

get a life!

Yup sorry my life is mainly cryptos right now. Well about promote my coin this is not MY coin, and LGD just have the same wallet same POS rate. Seriously ... Me too dude I have big ideas, but well, we can disagree, and seriously you joke. I ONLY try to promote my coin ?  I mined !!!!! Happy to try, but then realized I got 16.57 LGD for 8 hours at +3 Mh, I said it, I quited, thats all folk ! And I told to a guy stats are not always right, is it bad ? Is it what you call "promote my coin" ? I'm exhausted of you. I don't care of what you think if it's bad or not. And you're wrong I added the urban legend likers, not stubborn only at YGO and HIMYM  Cheesy what is it supposed to mean urban legend ?  Grin BIG PLANS but no answers, that's what you call a big plan ? You're in the next BELI or RBWGLDCOIN enthusiastic train. If it could be true I'd be happy happy.
And i
f you speak to me I answer. This is basics in human activities ... lmao just stop to talk about me and you won't see no more interested questions from me on this thread. And dude, if we can't laugh life doesn't wort it ! "gtfo" of my poor life dude. ^^
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
DKdance why dont u dance elsewhere? so far u only try to promote your coin here and flame everyone. devs said theres some bigger idea behind it yet u still laugh at yu gi oh and howim..

get a life!
Activity: 140
I am still getting errors when trying to send payments through the wallet that I am using coins that have already been spent.

Have you updated to the latest git code ?
Have you reset your dbs (deleted .LegendaryCoin after exporting keys and then reimporting keys on a fresh db)
Activity: 118
lgd.zeuspool

Really?

0.1 transaction fee for this coin?

Block amount is 14 coins, come on.

You just lost a miner.

There are some cheeky poolowners out there. I also "like" the 1% fee + 1% minimum donation on Hardcoreminers. Why not just 2% fee?

To those complaining about pool fees, http://coin-base.info/legendarycoin/ has 0% pool fees and has been going strong since coin launch. I have no affiliation with them, just been happy with their service!
Activity: 112

Activity: 193
Found 2 blocks recently while watching cgminer at hardcoreminers, but pool says a block hasn´t been found for long time. it never showed up...

After the first block was found and never updated there was 15-20 min until the next my worker found and that one didnt show eigther( then I took screenshot), no orphans no new block nothing in pool info.

I may be wrong here but I stop mining there....something wrong with server ?

Personally I've seen the refresh was long at zeuspool, often it's a display failure, contact them using their email on the pool to ask them. And they'll appreciate to be informed.

The lag in the statistics update is often because of the amount of shares being submitted. The stats are set to update every minute, however if there is more data that what can be submitted in a minute it may be a little delayed. The ammount of shares and % completed for an individual block is determined by the network.

Yes I understand there may be lagg. but the block I screenshotted was 35min ago and the other more than an hour... guess something is wrong or I dunno...
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Found 2 blocks recently while watching cgminer at hardcoreminers, but pool says a block hasn´t been found for long time. it never showed up...

After the first block was found and never updated there was 15-20 min until the next my worker found and that one didnt show eigther( then I took screenshot), no orphans no new block nothing in pool info.

I may be wrong here but I stop mining there....something wrong with server ?

Personally I've seen the refresh was long at zeuspool, often it's a display failure, contact them using their email on the pool to ask them. And they'll appreciate to be informed.

The lag in the statistics update is often because of the amount of shares being submitted. The stats are set to update every minute, however if there is more data that what can be submitted in a minute it may be a little delayed. The ammount of shares and % completed for an individual block is determined by the network.
Pages:
Jump to: