Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 196. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/tpzFcdU.png

I am thinking this should be the coin logo. The torch is a universal and everyone understands what it symbolizes. Since it is a global currency we should refrain from making it too "Amercianized".

Really like it! I think the chalice should be GOLD. A silver hand holding a gold torch which burns the flame of liberty.

One last thing - I really think having the name ' L I B E R T Y  C O I N ' stretched around the rim on the top would seal the deal (or in a circle all the way around the coin). To affect large populations you want to work at the subconscious/unconscious level marketing-wise ... meaning Libertycoin should have the look and feel of the Liberty Dollar. Consider that the physical Liberty Dollar is something already DESIRABLE and collectible, therefore people will IMMEDIATELY identify with wanting to own them. This logo is already far enough removed from being Americanized IMO, so I would be using this to Libertycoin's advantage:)
Activity: 28
I know the concern eariler was some posts were deleted. Obviously they were probably people spreading FUD. I think we need to strike a balance here, we are a liberty coin, we should not ban people for speaking, but we obvoiusly can't have people spreading FUD, bashing people, and starting fights like happened eariler and happened to BC thread.

I think it's very important for us to have a grown up community, or professionalism here with freedom to speak, without wading through off topic and childish stuff.

Maybe we need a forum set of posting guidelines we decide is on topic, and keeping focus on this coin, so investors will stay here and love this coin.

We know how easily things can go sour when a coin is doing well.

So, I think fair posting guidelines or your post can be deleted for not following the rules. I believe people can start as many XLB threads as they want, but this one needs to be on topic, free of personal attacks, but open enough to talk about concerns and free from censorship.

Can we strike a balance so this happens, or what do you all think in this community is going to keep people coming here and the trolls away?

+1000

Agreed.  Very good idea.  *Some* sort of filtering needs to be implemented - not for censorship, but simply for the sake of decency and manners.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I know the concern eariler was some posts were deleted. Obviously they were probably people spreading FUD. I think we need to strike a balance here, we are a liberty coin, we should not ban people for speaking, but we obvoiusly can't have people spreading FUD, bashing people, and starting fights like happened eariler and happened to BC thread.

I think it's very important for us to have a grown up community, or professionalism here with freedom to speak, without wading through off topic and childish stuff.

Maybe we need a forum set of posting guidelines we decide is on topic, and keeping focus on this coin, so investors will stay here and love this coin.

So, I think fair posting guidelines or your post can be deleted for not following the rules. I believe people can start as many XLB threads as they want, but this one needs to be on topic, free of personal attacks, but open enough to talk about concerns and free from censorship.

Can we strike a balance so this happens, or what do you all think in this community is going to keep people coming here and the trolls away?

+1000
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I'd like to buy more but I got burned on empty promises and lies with Dreamcoin. I really hope the Dev team comes through on Libertycoin.
Activity: 210

I am thinking this should be the coin logo. The torch is a universal and everyone understands what it symbolizes. Since it is a global currency we should refrain from making it too "Amercianized".

Who made the logo?

I did this morning.
maybe shrink the hand a little and put the text: libertycoin beneath it. That would look better imo

Just curious, what love the torch and hand holding it, but what if it was like silver or golden background like a real coin? Wondering if that would really bring people outside community to take notice, since money to them looks and feels like silver plated coins.

I can try it and see.
Activity: 238
When can we expect to see libertysend?

about a week

Who is doing it?

2nd question: Are liberty and cinni dev the same?

i think there is a main team working on it for something like 7 btc bounty plus some libertycoin. i mean its a lot of money so i'm sure they are working hard. and then there is some kind of backup team ready to hop in place if the first team can't get it to work. this coin is gonna do really well if libertysend gets working. i'd prefer to use it over any other coin.

Great and thanks for your reply. Maybe I buy some more liberties soon.
Activity: 210

Who made the logo?

I did this morning.
maybe shrink the hand a little and put the text: libertycoin beneath it. That would look better imo

Just curious, what love the torch and hand holding it, but what if it was like silver or golden background like a real coin? Wondering if that would really bring people outside community to take notice, since money to them looks and feels like silver plated coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

about a week

Who is doing it?

i think there is a main team working on it for something like 7 btc bounty plus some libertycoin. i mean its a lot of money so i'm sure they are working hard. and then there is some kind of backup team ready to hop in place if the first team can't get it to work. this coin is gonna do really well if libertysend gets working. i'd prefer to use it over any other coin.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Libertycoin is a globalized movement

Generally accepted -> Universal value

about a week

Who is doing it?

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Libertysend or anything for that matter. I would like to see this coin succeed but if it doesn't gain some traction on MintPal pretty soon we're going to be in serious trouble.  A coin needs to be used to survive even if that use starts out simply as active trading. People, put your BTC where your mouth is and go pick some up. Buy it, sell it, talk about it, support it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 28
https://i.imgur.com/tpzFcdU.png

I think you are very right not making it too "Americanized".  I was alluding to this in a skewed way in a previous post, but referring to communism instead of America.  Maybe it didn't come out right :/  

The logo & coin must be free of the shackles of any ideology or culture, truly global.

It should inspire and encourage new people to move away from FIAT and into the crypto world.

Liberty is for all.

Who made the logo?

I did this morning.

I actually tried that. It didn't look good with the text being straight across underneath. When I "curved" the text to match the curvature of the coin it look better, but this version beat both.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail

Who made the logo?

I did this morning.

Who made the logo?

I did this morning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

Who made the logo?
Jump to: