Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 21. (Read 359768 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 266
Liberty is the quality individuals have to control their own actions.

So let's show our "own" actions and create a community with our own  personalities, let it hang loose

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
bitsta in iirc
bitsa: davik287, yes i am still working on XLB. and tbh about 75% of my time.. so no worries. but the zerocash implementation is a pain in the ass. had to redefine a handfull of classes and functions cause it s not complete.

bitsta: btw - i love challenges. thats why i started working on this. and thats also the reason i am going to finish my work.

bitstai: never started something and then didn't finish it...

bitsta: and when you see templar tell him to drop me a line. it s just cause i won't be able to finish it today.

bitsta: it s still some work for me

Someone has a paste bin of this. but thats the gist of what he said and shows it's still being worked on and it's not easy.

Ok thanks for the update :-)
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
bitsta in iirc
bitsa: davik287, yes i am still working on XLB. and tbh about 75% of my time.. so no worries. but the zerocash implementation is a pain in the ass. had to redefine a handfull of classes and functions cause it s not complete.

bitsta: btw - i love challenges. thats why i started working on this. and thats also the reason i am going to finish my work.

bitstai: never started something and then didn't finish it...

bitsta: and when you see templar tell him to drop me a line. it s just cause i won't be able to finish it today.

bitsta: it s still some work for me

Someone has a paste bin of this. but thats the gist of what he said and shows it's still being worked on and it's not easy.

No more volume on Mintpal only 10 BTC last 24 hours... I hope there are some changes quick before everybody moves on. It has such potential libertycoin...
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Everybody dead here? No more news ....
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
IFC
Still want to have good publicity
 Grin
Any new features coming or news? How about the anon feature?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.
    —Benjamin Franklin, in a letter to Jean-Baptiste Leroy, 1789

Today "death and taxes " are  certainly not certain

Really? So ...there's a chance I might not die? That's a load off my mind.  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA&feature=kp

actually there is:
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/nov/28/scientists-reverse-ageing-mice-humans
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.

Today "death and taxes " are  certainly not certain

Really? So ...there's a chance I might not die? That's a load off my mind.  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA&feature=kp
legendary
I bought 55k xlb .This coin has future.

You hope it has a future.  Wink

I'm hoping that it does as well.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
I bought 55k xlb .This coin has future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 266

Today "death and taxes " are  certainly not certain
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do you want to give up the anonymous feature?
@templar 77
Wasn't me. Not when i can buy so much more on bittrex for the same btc.  Grin
legendary

Coinnext Exchange added LibertyCoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/XLB/BTC

Someone bought XLB for 20k sat on there. Sweet!
1 coin  Roll Eyes

at least you could have bought 2  Cheesy

Coinnext Exchange added LibertyCoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/XLB/BTC

Someone bought XLB for 20k sat on there. Sweet!
Activity: 224
No use mega.co.nz!

I'm on my phone, give me a couple of hours and I'll upload put a mirror download link.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Based on my reading on the Honorcoin thread, Templar77 and loljosh bailed on Libertycoin and are now behind the honorcoin scam.

This is not intended as FUD.  I welcome Templar77 to come here and explain why he accidentally posted as the developer of Honorcoin using the Libertycoin dev account.

Much like with IconicExpert and Barabbas, I am sure it is a clerical error.

I did not post as the Honorcoin developer. I posted as the Libertycoin developer in the wrong thread.

I have explained this:

-The Honorcoin Developer added me on skype. His location was showing Germany.
-He bought from me 2 Scripts: A Dice and a Block Explorer
-He did not pay me the whole amount. He owes me 0.1 BTC

-We have a coin creation service, but no, we did not create Honorcoin.

Some people here is trying to involve me in lot of crazy coins.

I state again: I'm in no way involved in Honorcoin and I'm basically a vitctim too.

I found amusing the fact that the accusations come from recently created account. It would not surprise me if it's IE again.

I also saw the post where you used the wrong account (which was quickly deleted).  I am not iconicexpert, and I have been a great critic of his.

Claiming some guy in Germany did it is pretty convenient.  Why would the Honorcoin dev remove a post from the libertycoin dev account?

Makes no sense.
team work carefully and earnestly,this coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!
Very good!
Pages:
Jump to: