Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 22. (Read 359768 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
When will XLB anonymous transaction work? Do you have a deadline?

There are two options being worked on. It's not an easy thing to do that's why there is a bounty for it. It will (if it does) come when it gets fully tested in the wallet and proven to not mess up what is avery well running coin and wallet network.

Is Bitsa still working on it? Or is he out of the picture now? We need full updates really, just so we fully know what is going on.

As far as we know he still is. When he reports his progress we will post it up. He is working for a bounty. It's up to him to deliver to get it. He doe not work for Libertycoin as an employee so we can't make him do anything. He produces the Zerocoin and or mixer ano he gets his bounty. If he chooses to not deliver he doesn't get the bounty. Then we move on to other things while seeking another ano dev. Only death and taxes are certian in life. Anonymity in Libertycoin may happen but it is not a certainty. Either way if he does or doesn't deliver we will inform everyone.   
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Based on my reading on the Honorcoin thread, Templar77 and loljosh bailed on Libertycoin and are now behind the honorcoin scam.

This is not intended as FUD.  I welcome Templar77 to come here and explain why he accidentally posted as the developer of Honorcoin using the Libertycoin dev account.

Much like with IconicExpert and Barabbas, I am sure it is a clerical error.

I did not post as the Honorcoin developer. I posted as the Libertycoin developer in the wrong thread.

I have explained this:

-The Honorcoin Developer added me on skype. His location was showing Germany.
-He bought from me 2 Scripts: A Dice and a Block Explorer
-He did not pay me the whole amount. He owes me 0.1 BTC

-We have a coin creation service, but no, we did not create Honorcoin.

Some people here is trying to involve me in lot of crazy coins.

I state again: I'm in no way involved in Honorcoin and I'm basically a vitctim too.

I found amusing the fact that the accusations come from recently created account. It would not surprise me if it's IE again.

I also saw the post where you used the wrong account (which was quickly deleted).  I am not iconicexpert, and I have been a great critic of his.

Claiming some guy in Germany did it is pretty convenient.  Why would the Honorcoin dev remove a post from the libertycoin dev account?

Makes no sense.

Sherlock, the Honorcoin thread in not self moderated. Posts cannot be deleted.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Based on my reading on the Honorcoin thread, Templar77 and loljosh bailed on Libertycoin and are now behind the honorcoin scam.

This is not intended as FUD.  I welcome Templar77 to come here and explain why he accidentally posted as the developer of Honorcoin using the Libertycoin dev account.

I did not post as the Honorcoin developer. I posted as the Libertycoin developer in the wrong thread.

I have explained this:

-The Honorcoin Developer added me on skype. His location was showing Germany.
-He bought from me 2 Scripts: A Dice and a Block Explorer
-He did not pay me the whole amount. He owes me 0.1 BTC

-We have a coin creation service, but no, we did not create Honorcoin.

Some people here is trying to involve me in lot of crazy coins.

I state again: I'm in no way involved in Honorcoin and I'm basically a vitctim too.

I found amusing the fact that the accusations come from recently created account. It would not surprise me if it's IE again.

I also saw the post where you used the wrong account (which was quickly deleted).  I am not iconicexpert, and I have been a great critic of his.

Claiming some guy in Germany did it is pretty convenient.  Why would the Honorcoin dev remove a post from the libertycoin dev account?

Makes no sense.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
honorcoins's dev uses green and red letters as you
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

This is not intended as FUD.  I welcome Templar77 to come here and explain why he accidentally posted as the developer of Honorcoin using the Libertycoin dev account.

This ^^

This is not intended as FUD.  I welcome Templar77 to come here and explain why he accidentally posted as the developer of Honorcoin using the Libertycoin dev account.

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 140
PLEASE READ IT (ICONIC EXPERT) IS A GREAT SCAMMER

Guys Iconic Expert is a big scammer please look it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--645899

It has been proven that Iconic Expert is a great scammer, this individual should be banned from crypto world forever, he destroyed the image of BC, and also Libertycoin with his conspiracy theories, however was proved that he is a crook, a thief, a man that does not deserve a minimum of credibility.

We're done with IE and have moved on. No need to bring it up again.

And you've created a new account just to post this. Shows motive right there. Well done.
Activity: 181
PLEASE READ IT (ICONIC EXPERT) IS A GREAT SCAMMER

Guys Iconic Expert is a big scammer please look it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--645899

It has been proven that Iconic Expert is a great scammer, this individual should be banned from crypto world forever, he destroyed the image of BC, and also Libertycoin with his conspiracy theories, however was proved that he is a crook, a thief, a man that does not deserve a minimum of credibility.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

能做匿名的人不会傻冒到为了区区几个比特币把印钞机给别人

兄弟 不要等了;国内唱多的 都是深深套牢的;招兵买马 纯属扯淡

找新热点吧

i am serious
I am a majority stakeholder with some concerns that I would like addressed.

What are your plans with the coin for near term improvements?
What are your long term plans for this coin?
What kind of marketing if any do you have planned?
Is anyone currently working on any type of anon implementation? If so what are they working on? What is the projected completion date of this? I personally don't care about anon but it seems that is about the only thing that will get the price to move.
Is there only 1 developer in this coin?
Do you plan on hiring any more developers to help speed up implementation of any improvements in this coin?

It seems that this coin is on stand still with no talk of any improvements whatsoever. I would like to know if it is in my best interest to hold this coin or to sell off a majority of it in hopes of recovering at least a small amount of my initial investment.

The dev does need to do a better job of communicating.  On the other hand, you apparently invested a (significant to you) sum of money in this coin without assessing the situation first, and now you demand answers to questions that suggest that you're too lazy to do your own research.  Granted this thread is over 340 pages of mostly B.S., but that's the altcoin landscape.  Did you just wake up and start wondering where you were?  Perhaps you should dump and invest in an IRA or something?
Activity: 292
Merit: 251

That link above is a direct link. Just click on it. nothing to DL.

http://news.libertycoin.co/
No. I do not see direct links.

Coinnext Exchange added LibertyCoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/XLB/BTC

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am a majority stakeholder with some concerns that I would like addressed.

What are your plans with the coin for near term improvements?
What are your long term plans for this coin?
What kind of marketing if any do you have planned?
Is anyone currently working on any type of anon implementation? If so what are they working on? What is the projected completion date of this? I personally don't care about anon but it seems that is about the only thing that will get the price to move.
Is there only 1 developer in this coin?
Do you plan on hiring any more developers to help speed up implementation of any improvements in this coin?

It seems that this coin is on stand still with no talk of any improvements whatsoever. I would like to know if it is in my best interest to hold this coin or to sell off a majority of it in hopes of recovering at least a small amount of my initial investment.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

There are two options being worked on. It's not an easy thing to do that's why there is a bounty for it. It will (if it does) come when it gets fully tested in the wallet and proven to not mess up what is avery well running coin and wallet network.

when it  ,Exactly
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: