Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 223. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I find it funny that certain members of the BC community come to this thread and spread fud about XLB. I am not aware of one person from XLB going to the BC thread and spread fud. After all the drama that severely hurt BC image and value, I do not know why some community members insist on continuing hurting the coin.
You are hilarious, seriously.
You don't even remember what you did countless times, not to mention your buttplug troiste?

Keep bagholding your Blackcoin.
Don't forget:
1 Blackcoin = 1 Blackcoin :^)

Activity: 700
I find it funny that certain members of the BC community come to this thread and spread fud about XLB. I am not aware of one person from XLB going to the BC thread and spread fud. After all the drama that severely hurt BC image and value, I do not know why some community members insist on continuing hurting the coin.
You are hilarious, seriously.
You don't even remember what you did countless times, not to mention your buttplug troiste?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Hey gang is there any pools left for this coin???
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
You all know that this coin is shit with no future.

But i know IE will pump it up good etc... And some of you will make some and alot of you guys will loose money.

Im done posting here. Its your money, your life.
i really liked your page and your news but when you write such info for such a junk coin with no development...you lost me buddy...

lmao Blackcoin guys mad as fuck about their dying coin.
BC +20%
XLB -20%

time to move on to the next P&D coin, guys. your "dev" will already have a new copy with a new name in line, as usual.

Sure thing m8.
Your "Great community" and "Coinkite integration" won't change the fact that Blackcoin has been an instamined pump and dump.
i really liked your page and your news but when you write such info for such a junk coin with no development...you lost me buddy...

BC +20%
XLB -20%

time to move on to the next P&D coin, guys. your "dev" will already have a new copy with a new name in line, as usual.

edit: and i am only doing this since IconicThief and his ADHD child troiste had the nerves to spam XLB dozen of times in BC threads. Say thanks to the cancer you inherited.

Activity: 518
Anyone interested in setting up a MultiPool? With the limited amount of coins it will make the price explode!

Are u looking to dump already?
Activity: 210
Activity: 168
Unfortunately, we don’t have any more details on how this feature would be implemented, or what time frame we are looking at. ==> typical scam P&D tactics. but everyone of you deserves to be burned, so keep believing in this Cheesy
Activity: 829
Dev working = copy and paste Cheesy

+ modifing, revisioning, testing, ...

If it's only copy and paste then every coin would already have anno feature.
Activity: 829
One thing I noticed is LibertyCoin mints a lot faster than BlackCoin. It seems like I am minting coins every hour..lol

It was on irc that guy from TradeMyBit working on it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Dev working = copy and paste Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
The devs are working on implementing a mixer. When its done, these trolls will be hiding in their caves
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
Grin All idea copy, Code Copy Past  Undecided 100k i think next week see XLB 100 satoshi same WC

Blackcoin in your signature, now shut up
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
 Grin All idea copy, Code Copy Past  Undecided 100k i think next week see XLB 100 satoshi same WC
Activity: 518
If ie is in then based on his thread trashing and other less than constructive behaviour this coin should come with a massive health warning. Prepare to be screwed. He is just interested in enriching himself.. Don't let him con you into following him
Jump to: