Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 227. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
The bet is for market cap.  I'm not concerned about the price per coin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I HIGHLY doubt that DRM will have a higher marketcap that XLB in 3 days.
Then take my bet Smiley

Since you have only 42 posts I'd ask that we escrow it with a trusted member.

hiihhihi, for now, DRM already higher than XLB... Cheesy

market caps? its only because u guys stuck at XLB, and trying to pump it so big investor will try to play too
nah, DRM will higher Cheesy

Well in marketcap we're higher but yes, DRM is more expensive per coin right now than XLB.  But that's only because DRM only has what 1.7 million coins?  Of course it'll be more expensive per coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
As I type this, the market cap of Libertycoin and Dreamcoin are:

Libertycoin: $630,150

Dreamcoin:  $60,972

As you may or may not know, XLB and DRM were launched near the same time as each other and are both X11 POS.  However, you guys here at XLB have done AMAZING and we at DRM have enjoyed our fancy new bags.

I think that is going to change and wanted to see if any of you wanted to make a bet Smiley

I will bet 2 BTC that DRM's market cap will be HIGHER than XLB's at 10pm pacific time on May 20th.

Anyone wanna take the bet?  Smiley  You must have 100 or more posts here to accept the bet.  If you want to escrow it somehow, I'm fine with that.

I posted this on a facebook cryptocurrency group that I belong to.  It's from a member of the Dreamcoin community.  I think you'll find it, um, informative.  And I quote:

"I loathe to elaborate the point, but please think rationally about this. If you are able to, look at the github for this coin (Dreamcoin) and judge for yourself, please do so. Thus far, the so called Zerocoin integration is no further along than merely including the libzerocoin files in the project. This means that DRM is starting literally from square one. Assuming a dev actually has been hired, he has a mountain the size of Everest to climb, and the odds aren't very good. There are many other well supported coins that are also after the Zerocoin prize, as well as several competing coin mixing technologies that achieve similar anonymity that are further along than we are.

None of this means DRM can't still prosper, but it does mean the whole Zerocoin thing is a charade (for this coin). If you are valuing this coin based on the hope that Zerocoin will materialize on the 24th, you may want to rethink the position."

Rationally even u are valuing Liberty based on it implementing Darksend in a few days. We are doing either Zerocoin or Darksend because we like to keep all options open. Our coins are 10 times less consider this, and our multipool is customized to innovation. We like to take our time but thats only because we want to perfect our work.
Please don't debate them about their coin.  Their coin will hopefully do fantastic from here.  All I'm betting is that ours will do a bit better within 3 days (hopefully that's not rude, it's all in good fun).

No it's perfectly fine.  Remember too that that quote was from a member of your own community, not from me.  But hey honestly... no one can predict the future.

Oh no Smiley no trolling or rudeness from me haha, ur coins great 2 but same dev from summercoin which burned me Sad
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Then take my bet Smiley

hiihhihi, for now, DRM already higher than XLB... Cheesy

market caps? its only because u guys stuck at XLB, and trying to pump it so big investor will try to play too
nah, DRM will higher Cheesy
legendary

As you may or may not know, XLB and DRM were launched near the same time as each other and are both X11 POS.  However, you guys here at XLB have done AMAZING and we at DRM have enjoyed our fancy new bags.

I think that is going to change and wanted to see if any of you wanted to make a bet Smiley

I will bet 2 BTC that DRM's market cap will be HIGHER than XLB's at 10pm pacific time on May 20th.

Anyone wanna take the bet?  Smiley  You must have 100 or more posts here to accept the bet.  If you want to escrow it somehow, I'm fine with that.

I posted this on a facebook cryptocurrency group that I belong to.  It's from a member of the Dreamcoin community.  I think you'll find it, um, informative.  And I quote:

"I loathe to elaborate the point, but please think rationally about this. If you are able to, look at the github for this coin (Dreamcoin) and judge for yourself, please do so. Thus far, the so called Zerocoin integration is no further along than merely including the libzerocoin files in the project. This means that DRM is starting literally from square one. Assuming a dev actually has been hired, he has a mountain the size of Everest to climb, and the odds aren't very good. There are many other well supported coins that are also after the Zerocoin prize, as well as several competing coin mixing technologies that achieve similar anonymity that are further along than we are.

None of this means DRM can't still prosper, but it does mean the whole Zerocoin thing is a charade (for this coin). If you are valuing this coin based on the hope that Zerocoin will materialize on the 24th, you may want to rethink the position."

Rationally even u are valuing Liberty based on it implementing Darksend in a few days. We are doing either Zerocoin or Darksend because we like to keep all options open. Our coins are 10 times less consider this, and our multipool is customized to innovation. We like to take our time but thats only because we want to perfect our work.
Please don't debate them about their coin.  Their coin will hopefully do fantastic from here.  All I'm betting is that ours will do a bit better within 3 days (hopefully that's not rude, it's all in good fun).

No it's perfectly fine.  Remember too that that quote was from a member of your own community, not from me.  But hey honestly... no one can predict the future.
legendary
Then take my bet Smiley

Well, because I've been wrong before!! Cheesy  Besides, I've already lost too much of my money anyway the past couple of days on Dreamcoin.  As soon as I heard the dev flaked out (all too common recently), I cut my losses and ran.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future

Then take my bet Smiley

legendary

Activity: 429
What's going on with this coin  Huh
It's going to the moon! Wink
Looks like it's been dropping the last few hours.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
erocoin technology?
If you can achieve it is very powerful.
legendary

Nothing.  It's I think one of the best coins out there right now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's going to the moon! Wink
Activity: 429
Activity: 118
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Can anyone tell what the block reward for XLB now?

There isn't its a prof of stake (wallet forging of minting.)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Cryptsy is dying; when Cryptsy picks up XLB. the price will go to shitty low.

Activity: 118
I bet Cryptsy will pick this coin up soon too. I bet this time tomorrow XLB will surpass DRK in trade volume.
Jump to: